Servers Now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Apr 09, 23:03:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thorne Busch

and there it is. thanks for your hard work doing maintenance @Natfoth   ^-^
family resemblemance?!

Joylight

Well, until the download to x32 bit gets updated...I'm going to scan my artwork drawings and put them in a folder. 0:)

CMC Scootaloo

Look what we have here, everypony!

Spoiler: show

IT FINALLY WORKS!!!!!!!!! 0:) 0:) 0:) <3 0:)

All with the new 64-bit client! Go get it, everypony! Go get it now! :D
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Neutron Star

Well I can't no longer play due to Unity dropping 10.6 from the player 5 update and I can't play a thing since unity player 5 no longer plays on 10.6 ugh....goodbye lovely game.....they said no one ever makes stuff for 10.6 now.

Dark Silvergun

Thanks for the update LoE team,
downloading now!

Natfoth

Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Scootashy

Im getting the bugfixed one now and will be on

Amore93

The servers will not come up. How do i fix this? :(

JTAC

So what is new to this patch, can anypony tell me?

Also if anypony wants to add me and we can go checking out the new stuff, I'm in Eques 0902ela I'm JTAC Bluemansonic in Cloudopolis talking in local chat in need of friends to hang out with... and to explore the new stuff including Crystal Empire.

Colt Zero

I'm now confused. I was running LoE just fine before, but whenever I try to connect now (specifically when trying to connect to an actual map) it crashes while loading the map.

I've not only downloaded the updated 64 bit client and tried that, but I've also tried seeing if there was a problem with the LoE data that was saved to my computer by deleting LoE's local save data (from the registry) and it's cache in the local user folder. But nothing thus far has fixed the problem and it's still crashing when I try connecting, while I'm loading up a map.

Cobalt Crafter

probably distracted by the panel  :P

Dark Silvergun

So far,
all April versions of LoE, updated and unupdated do not run well at all.

Cloudsdale gives a completely white screen,
and Canterlot's road areas are completely invisible.

Going to Ponyville causes the game to completely crash.

I guess I'll have to fall back on the February Release,
at least it works.

MischiefHowl

Sadly whenever I try to go to Ponydale or Cloudopolis it crashes. So I'm stuck in Canterlot. Oh well  X3 least it isn't as laggy which I appreciate over all. Great job so far guys!~

CMC Scootaloo

@Natfoth

Quote from: Natfoth on 2015 Apr 10, 19:12:38
32 build is now uploaded!

Thanks for all the hard work! It's perfect now! :D
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

JTAC

I need friends and I want to explore.....

Colt Zero

Okay... So I just found a solution for the problem I was having thanks to Dark Silvergun's comment on the fact that the February build still works.

I found that the problem might be that all of the March builds were having a hard time loading the Sweet Apple Acres map. After reading Silvergun's comment, I ran it with the February build and was in fact able to log in. I left the map back to ponydale and closed out of the Februrary client to see if I could now login on the other clients, now that I exited that map.

And well... Yeah, leaving the map fixed the problem it would seem. I'm now connected on an up to date build.

Icebloom

I hope the new 32bit built works because

RIP Me

Natfoth

Quote from: MischiefHowl on 2015 Apr 10, 20:03:13
Sadly whenever I try to go to Ponydale or Cloudopolis it crashes. So I'm stuck in Canterlot. Oh well  X3 least it isn't as laggy which I appreciate over all. Great job so far guys!~

Download the new build to fix that
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

DeceptiveCadance

For some reason when I log in I get a list and it doesn't let me in.

"Server listing

Cutiemarks ...done
Items ...error!"

Go Up