Escape to the future (Sign-Up RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Mar 11, 03:35:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

2015 Mar 11, 03:35:39 Last Edit: 2015 May 10, 04:36:15 by Peace Keeper
This is a sign-up RP, which means if you will need to sign up in order to join. However, there will be a limited spaces for the RPers.
I will make a list of RPers and the OCs they play as and include their race by (E)Earth, (U)Unicorn, and (P)Pegasus (Other races can be used except alicorn). reason not alicorn is because it can throw off the setting, situation and behavior of the past ponies for having appendages of more than one race. The limit is 2 OCs per RPer.
Here is the sign-up here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14433.0
*NOTE: List is full!

You can also discuss things in the RP in the OOC here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14441.0
Make sure to put this in good us well on plans so we don't end up with conflicting results.

Da Rules:
1) All Forum rules apply
2) Let us assume that you can only see from your perspective. I know we can read each other's posts, but let's not get too coincidental on knowing other's plans or locations. It is similar to "No Screenwatching" in splitscreen games.
3) If you are playing as one of the past ponies, you can be either the ponies who support unity, or those who are against trusting other tribes.
4) Have fun
*5)(Forgot about this)Limit the amount of posts so that others can catch up to the story.

Spoiler: The list of RPers • show

Forum name - OC(s)
Time-traveled OCs
-Peace Keeper - Peacekeeper(P) / Peacemaker(U)
-Lightspeed_Flash - Mystic Bliss(U)
-Gracie Sky - Gracie Sky(P)
-Maplewood - Maplewood (E)

OCs of the past
-Stryder221 - Grand Illusion(U) / Spell-Breaker(U)
-Radiovoid - Still Nights (Bat)
-
-Nocturna - Nocturna (P/Vampony)

-----------The story starts as bellow------------

Peacekeeper and his brother Peacemaker go to a library to see books they like to see... mostly I spy books. It is a child book, but they like to play around and find things. Then they stumbled upon a Hearts Warming Eve book. They were fascinated by the story and illustrations. They both checked out the book. They read through quite a few chapters while walking in the park. Then there happens to be a strange writing in the book. Peacekeeper tried reading through it since he can pronounce the words well, but he was confused on the meaning. Peacemaker preceeded to read the passage again. After reading it the second time, a light grew bright on Peacemaker's horn. It grew brighter and some other ponies around were in astonishment and awe on the spell that was being made. After a few seconds of shining light, a flash was made, but the Peaces were gone, along with a couple others around who were too close and are caught in them.
               The group wake up, to realize they aren't in the park they recognize. What they see is a small village in a distance, and they were standing on open land with a small trail. They are in total shock and fear as to where they have been. What they have noticed is a flag at a distance that look similar to the book, and realized, they just went back 1300 years in time, the period before Hearts Warming Eve. Knowing that the tribes and pony races do not get along and trust each other well, the group is in peril of being together. It is a chance they can get caught for treason and be punished. So they have to keep a low profile and be careful to not run into different pony races. It is decided to go to the castle of the two sisters and search for a spell to be able to return to the future. It will be very dangerous, and survival is not guarantee.

The adventure begins...
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

lightspeed_flash

a young yellow unicorn filly with orange mane and tail wakes up and shakes her head
where are am i? i was just on my way to the library when this flash of light happened and now i am here all of the sudden! she exclaimed *the filly looks around and see other ponies as well* ok i take it back where are we? she asked out loud

Peace Keeper

I think we went back in time to when the pony races were separated.
Yea. If this is the time, we can be in trouble. In this time they don't get along. We must hide and stay low.

*Feeling guilt* I can't believe it. We went back in time. I am sorry we got you into it, too.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Stryder221

2015 Mar 14, 03:40:20 #3 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 14, 03:45:39 by Stryder221
"...Look, I told you. The plan's simple; Get in, do the wandering traveler schtick, and observe. Maybe work a bit to reduce suspicion. You know how they can get." "But resorting to such deception for... Them? It's absurd." "Yes, yes, I get it, you don't like the- Oh jeez, shut it! Up ahead!"

The voices that had previously been clear as they drew closer soon grew hushed as two figures wearing heavy cloaks (more to keep warm than anything) approached, walking the trail.
The two figures were earth ponies. Clearly. And yet the faintest amount of magic stuck to them... Something was off; Any unicorn could tell you that.

The larger, brown stallion stared with disbelief. "Hmph, now I've seen everything. Shouldn't you three be bickering about something or other? Like whose hooves are in better shape?" This resulted in a jab from his smaller, lighter brother. "Now, now, Breaker. Let the uppity ponies have their way. We have more important things to do. You know, making sure we don't all starve? C'mon."

As the smaller stallion walked off towards the town, the larger one called Breaker glared at the group for a second before following.
...Though, it seemed more directed towards the Pegasi.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

lightspeed_flash

....no ehh umm its quiet alright ehh umm uhh no better way to.. to umm learn spells than to just do them on the spot r.r..right  >.< she started to clam up due to shyness b..be..besides umm its not like this happened on pur..purpose right  X3 ehhh umm well i..im *clears throat* uh umm my name is Mystic Bliss what are your names?

Radiovid

A hooded and cloaked pony watched the strange group of Unicorns and Pegasi from a distance, the cloak covering the entirety of his body, leaving only part of his tail and legs uncovered, and the hood draped heavily over his face, hiding most of it from view. The grouping was odd, to say the least, made more so since they weren't bickering about something inane, which made them rather interesting. Seeing the pair of Earth ponies approach the group peaked his curiosity further, and he slowly and stealthily made his way toward the strange menagerie of ponies, keeping low to avoid detection, attempting to listen in on their conversation.

Peace Keeper

Oh. Eh, my name is Peacekeeper.
I am Peacemaker. We are brothers.

Stryder221

2015 Mar 14, 04:27:42 #7 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 14, 04:53:36 by Stryder221
If there was anything that could've stopped the two earth ponies(?), it was what the two brothers had announced. With a sound much like that of screeching rubber tires, the two had stopped in their tracks, whirled around, and stared at the pegasus and unicorn as if they'd grown extra heads.

"Well, now I've heard everything." The smaller pony said in astonishment. The other... "You-! Don't even joke about such things, you naive imbecile!" Yeah, he was less than pleased with the information.
"You can't be related! No Unicorn and Pegasus in their right minds could tolerate each other's presence long enough to even think of children! It's impossible!" The large brown stallion was poked in the side by his brother. "I dunno, seems kind of romantic when you think about it. A mare and a stallion loving each other despite the racial differences... Ah, I could just see it now..." This statement received a disbelieving shake of the head. "You're an idiot, Finn, I'm sorry to say."

Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FrozenSkies

would ya mind keepin quiet I'm to sleepsaid the blue pegisai but when he looked around he realized he wasn't the park any more. what happened to the park but a better question is who are you ponies and why is it so cold?

lightspeed_flash

well umm it is ... umm certainly nice to...to meet you all *she blinks and bows her head fearing that she was in some sort of trouble* she looks over to the pony that just woke up hello... umm  what might your name be and as for your umm ... questions ehh umm we are still trying to figure that out she struggled to say without mumbling

Peace Keeper

*scratching head, talking to self* ugh, we brought others here too! Why did we ever get that dumb book!?
Yea. We need to go back. I don't wanna get stuck here.

*To the pony who just woke up* Um... well... You and us kinda got teleported to the past like a thousand years.

Seals

Elegan trotted around the area, avoiding the top of the hills where she may be caught by other earthponies.  As she was figuring out a way to get away from earth pony territory she glimpsed a group of pegasi and unicorns just talking to eachother.  At first her whole pelt on her neck spiked up, her temperature rising from fear of the races but as she stared a little longer Elegan realized they weren't arguing.  Putting a hoof on her head she scratched it whispering, "I...I don't understand, they must be from the rebellion or something... that is... if there is a rebellion anyways... is there?"
Her snake responded to the question like tone by just staring at her. 
Elegan shook her head, "I can't be seen with them... if any pony sees me.... I'll definitely put up as a wanted pony..." she sighs.  Knowing that she's just avoiding them to avoid trouble though she misses company.
As she looks towards her right she noticed a cloaked pony.  Elegan whispered to her snake as if the snake can respond to her, "Do you think thats one of those authority ponies?..."
"..."(the snake)
"I'll just stay put here, you're right, it's safer to just stay put."
So Elegan searched for shrubs to create shelter

Stryder221

The brown stallion's eyes twitched as he and his brother were ignored. His opened his mouth as if to say something, but as soon as one of the Pegasi said something about time travel, just stopped then and there, his eyes still twitching.
The smaller brother decided now was his chance for a semi-normal conversation. "Uh... Time travel? Sure, whatever you say... Ah, but where's manners these days. I am-" "very much doubting your sanity. Ponies like you belong in a loony bin, where your insane ramblings can't hurt anypony."

A groan was heard. "Brother! Just because they probably think of us as dirty manner-less peasants doesn't mean we are! Show some decency!" The larger brother looked away with a "Hmph! Suit yourself."

The smaller stallion shook his head. "Good grief... As I was saying, you may call me... Argonz. Yes, Argonz. This here's my brother, Stonecrusher. A, uh, pleasure to meet you...?"

Something was off...

Peace Keeper

*In shock and a whisper* I think someone heard us and is watching us. They gonna try to capture us.
Shoot! We gotta run away and hide somewhere fast.

Seals

Elegan successfully organized the shrubs near the top base of the hill near the other ponies but as she was about to nestle onto the kneaded shrubs a few (pebble to hoof sized) rocks that were holding it together rolled down the hill.
about 10 rocks or so tumbled towards the group of ponies, more particularly near the two Stallions.
Elegan shrieked, "oh no!" *she had her hooves to her mouth*
"Nononononono..." The young mare quickly ducked her head down hoping no one noticed

Nocturna

Nocturna wakes up inside of her tent, and hears the noises of some rocks tumbling down a nearby hill.
"If this is another exploration group.." she sighs, readying her makeshift spear, "Better safe than sorry." She heads towards the hill, and hears some conversing, though it seemed to be downhill, instead of uphill. She decides to go to the top, to get a better view.

Seals

Elegan spotted some pony walk up the hill, her snake decided to slither to the pony.
"wait!" she hushed while keeping her head down, "not there!"
As the pony came closer she was forced to stay put, knowing there really was no where to hide. As the pony approaches Elegan tries her best to look not suspicious and sits gentleman-like, "Why...... helllo...?"
Her snake on the other hand just wanted to catch a mouse.

Shadow Mare

((How many rps are you making Peace Keeper? :/ ))

Nocturna

"Hello..you must be an Earth Pony, I would assume.." Nocturna starts, a bit hesitantly, keeping her spear at the ready in case of an attack, though conversing like a friend-to-friend. "Were you the cause of the rocks, and the conversing at the bottom of the hill?" She inquires, awaiting response.

Go Up