Escape to the future (Sign-Up RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Mar 11, 03:35:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FrozenSkies

"sorry been trying to repair my brain after it blew from the fact that i've time traveled"

Peace Keeper

*-Woah. This is going by fast... a little too fast for some of us. Would it be okay to limit the length of responses so that some of us can catch up please? Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

---------------

*to the group softly*
Sorry we dragged all of ya into it. We need to know where to finds something to use a spell to go back to our time.
Wait... the castle of the two sisters may have a book that can teleport us to the future.
Don't worry. I will try to protect ya. If they try to hurt you, I will will try fighting them.

We also have to be careful. We don't want to mess up the timeline. So let's not leave anything behind or be known.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

lightspeed_flash

*walks over to the peaces* ohh... its ok...being around ponies like this is good for me and my social fears >.< like i said ...umm its not like you meant for this to happen she whispers to them so only they can hear also lets not be too hasty we ....well umm dont want to anger anyone any more than we have already ... the big one scares me >A<  she adds

Peace Keeper

Yea. Same here. I don't wanna get caught, but I rather have you be saved more.
No matter what, I will try to protect you
*tries not to make eye contact with the two earth and looks back*
*with a puzzled look* Something is strange. I am sensing them, and they are actually unicorns in disguise.
Really?
Yea. Somehow they hid their horn so that they look like earth ponies. And this is crazy. These ponies are brothers. I can tell cause their magic is similar to each other, like me and you, Keeper

Oh wow. But only thing is I am a pegasus, and you are a unicorn. We can get in trouble for being related.
Yea. We should go cause who knows what magic he can do. I can sense they know a lot of magic and don't know if I can handle it.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

lightspeed_flash

do you really think they are unicorns? she asked quietly

Peace Keeper

Nocturna

2015 Mar 16, 06:59:37 #46 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 16, 15:03:15 by Nocturna
"You are correct, in a way, that I'm not a normal pegasus-like equine. I've been shunned away from all tribes, due to a situation beyond my control, which I know you should realize. Also, in case you were wondering, my name does mean something. It means I traverse in the shadows, and the night. This time is a bit different though." Nocturna says, looking to the sky. She hasn't talked about any of that in such a long time, because she's had nobody to converse with, except in raiding scenarios. She flinches from the sunlight, looking at the sun, as she's used to the moon shining down instead

*Apologies for the influx of posts, we were just wanting to continue the general storyline, off of the future group.

Peace Keeper

*-Oh okays. So ya guys have a side-story from the main. Alrights, so ya guys are doing okay.

Stryder221

2015 Mar 16, 15:42:56 #48 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 16, 15:51:40 by Stryder221
"...So you're one letter away from being nocturnal. Bad joke aside, this also brings up what your being nocturnal implies. And before you get defensive, I won't pass judgement, and I won't pry any further. While my brother may do so, it's not quite in me to judge others based on what they are."
Argonz absent-mindedly began scratching at the back of his head. "And for what it's worth, you're not the only one here that's in one way or another abnormal."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Nocturna

2015 Mar 16, 15:53:30 #49 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 16, 15:59:15 by Nocturna
"I'm surprised, quite honestly, for the lack of judgement, through observation of the other equine species. Also, yes, I tend to stick to the darkness and shadows, due to the nature of who I am." Nocturna replies, looking down the hill once more. "Speaking of your brother, where is he? Did he not accompany you when you came to investigate potential danger?" She asks, a bit confused.

*A side story that leads to the main, indeed. This is the on-the-side storyline that runs alongside the primary, to insure the roleplay stays alive, and to give insight into the past ponies, that the main should eventually encounter.

Stryder221

2015 Mar 16, 16:08:58 #50 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 16, 16:14:33 by Stryder221
"I had him go on ahead while I investigated; I thought I could handle whatever could be dangerous. In hindsight... That probably wasn't the best idea; for more than one reason..." Argonz had said, cringing at the thought of what his less than subtle brother could be doing right now. "But, assuming he sticks to what we planned out, he should be fine, only staying at the edge of town 'til I get back to him."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Nocturna

"What are you two planning to do? Does it involve the wanderers of the hillbottom?" Nocturna inquires, intrigued.

Stryder221

"No, those ponies down there had nothing to do with it." Argonz answered. "Our plan was more to do with the village. Get in, see what's going on, get out, report anything unusual. In other words, spying."

Nocturna

"Sounds like my kind of party, is it possible me, and perhaps the Madame, could accompany you in this mission?" Nocturna asks.

Stryder221

"I can think of several reasons why not." Argonz said regretfully. "...But most of them center around racial differences. And really, I could care less about those. In short; You both can come along if you want."

Nocturna

"I can live with that. Madame Elegan, come along if you wish, at your own time." Nocturna states, readying her weapons in the event of trouble later. "Let's go, I say. Lead the way, Sir Argonz!"

lightspeed_flash

2015 Mar 16, 19:13:11 #56 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 16, 19:20:52 by lightspeed_flash
*to the peaces* then we should not blow their cover...it could upset something besides ....it looks like they are leaving us alone for the time being....and umm if you dont mind we should...umm uh we should get going ourselves to find a way to deal with our own problem she whispers to the entire group but not loud enough for anyone else hear

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((lets wait a little to let others post in our group after you answer my post before we actually start going somewhere peace))

Peace Keeper

Alrights. Let's find a place we can all stay so we can plan something out. Too bad we cant stay over houses. Guess the best option is in the woods or in caves and seal it with rocks.

Nocturna

2015 Mar 16, 19:41:30 #58 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 16, 19:50:49 by Nocturna
*Encountering my camp would be an interesting thing to do with you lot going into the forest/woods

Peace Keeper

*-hmm... be a good idea. Also, I have an OOC thread so if there is something you want to discuss or plan something in the RP, we can talk about it.

-----------------------------

I see a campsite there. Looks like it has been there for a good while and abandond.
What is someone still lives there?
I doubt it. Doesnt seem anyone is there anymore. We can use it.

Go Up