Open Server Test February 20-21!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Feb 16, 17:04:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PonySunset

[move] >:O :D O:  More than 11 Hour!   :P :] ;) DD: :3 0:)[/move]
SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

JayDae

O: this is awesome but one thing  :I Where do I download the client? ( Did I download the correct one http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13842X3 Thanks if you answer and sorry im really new to the game itself  :D
-JayJay (Jay)

ntoonz

I'm excited about the Test, but am a little concerned that the new client isn't up yet. 

Pipkin

The client isn't up yet, a new thread will be made when it's available.

Please be patient.

zac9088

i wish the servers were open more often  :c but atleast i get to play finally for the first time  0:)

Natfoth

Quote from: zac9088 on 2015 Feb 19, 15:44:23
i wish the servers were open more often  :c but atleast i get to play finally for the first time  0:)

Me too, but it takes time to program and the local servers go up and down non stop while we are working on them which doesnt work for players being on them.
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

CMC Scootaloo

2015 Feb 19, 16:22:56 #106 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 19, 16:26:28 by CMC Scootaloo
@LaptopBrony

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Feb 19, 15:29:16

Please be patient.

I try to be patient, I just hope it isn't like in August again, where we had to wait about half an hour after the supposed start of the event to download the client and enter the game.
Don't forget that a lot of players want to download them and that there will be a gigantic run on the servers once it's up that will lead to notches for a lot of players that can't play then because so many try to download the client at once that the site crashes.
I know that you have planned this OSW very spontaneously, so I can understand that it takes longer to create the client, but the ones who couldn't play properly the last time because of the DDos attacks don't deserve another weekend where they can't play because they don't even get a chance to download the client. :(

@zac9088

Quote from: zac9088 on 2015 Feb 19, 15:44:23

We all wish that, but the game is still in development and keeping the servers up more often (or permanently) would need too many resources and distract the developers from developing the game properly.

Make as many screenshots and videos (with Fraps) as possible, to have something to remember and to tie you over until the next OSW! 0:)
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Moon princess

OMG  nine more hours until everypony floods those servers  :3 This is going to be so much fun! ^-^

TecFox

Quote from: Moon princess on 2015 Feb 19, 17:22:00
OMG  nine more hours until everypony floods those servers  :3 This is going to be so much fun! ^-^

I still think the timer is incorrect.
I know that EST is 6 hours behind my local time so 12:01 a.m. EST would be 6:01 a.m. at my place but from the time of writing this post that's already in a bit more than 6 hours.
Also the source of the timer says something about Los Angeles which has PST.
I'm confused :o. Various sites tell me that the current time in EST is 6:00 p.m which is 6 hours away from the start time given in the first post.
What if I told you that you just wasted 5 seconds of your life by reading this line?
Also, here is my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLykq9VgsRc-8jznL0UswA

CMC Scootaloo

@TecFox

Quote from: TecFox on 2015 Feb 19, 18:01:58
I still think the timer is incorrect.
I know that EST is 6 hours behind my local time so 12:01 a.m. EST would be 6:01 a.m. at my place but from the time of writing this post that's already in a bit more than 6 hours.
Also the source of the timer says something about Los Angeles which has PST.
I'm confused :o. Various sites tell me that the current time in EST is 6:00 p.m which is 6 hours away from the start time given in the first post.

That's true, the timer is incorrect. It shows almost nine hours from now on, but it's almost six hours anymore only.

Also, not even six hours anymore! Get hype, everypony! We're soon back in Equestria! :D 0:)
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Akilas

Im just waiting for the Team put the download and checking the timer  :3

Im so exited that i canĀ“t hold my self  ovO
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

lazyloll

ntoonz

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Feb 19, 15:29:16

Please be patient.

Of course.  Didn't mean to criticize.  Just feelin' a mite antsy, is all.

This is going to put a serious crimp in the album covers I'm working on for RIPT.

PonySunset

[move] >:O :] :P O: :D The game finally out !! YESS > :3 ;) DD: X3 0:) [/move]
SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Akilas

Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Natfoth

Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

CMC Scootaloo

2015 Feb 19, 19:08:23 #119 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 19, 19:11:52 by CMC Scootaloo
@Natfoth

Quote from: Natfoth on 2015 Feb 19, 18:45:53
Countdown timer is fixed!

Thanks!

But better fix up the client! That's the urgently needed thing here! :D

Go Up