Somewhat New to This

Started by Lucky Heart, 2015 Feb 04, 14:20:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lucky Heart

Hello all, I'm an artist whose been watching the series since season 1, and have been drawing ponies here and there once in a while over the seasons. I have been quiet but watching the fandom for a bit. I'm actually trying to learn how to draw better, and I love the simple style to this generation and always looking for help in improving.

My character is named Heart Luck, or Lucky Heart. Can't figure which I prefer. I have art here and there of him, but not sure how to work this site. Hope the game lets me make him look better.

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Crescent Sun

<3

Also, i prefeer Lucky hearth  :D sounds cool.

Kelvin

hello there~
Welcome to this forum~  :D
You can explore here to find some fun stuff~
You also can chattin with me and other ponies(im always in chatbox :P)
And feel free to meet some new friend  :3
have fun~~
[move]
game  is  not  available  right  now~                        you  hav  to  wait  the  announcement~                            thanks  4  yur  visitin~  :3[/move]
hmm 15 months

Lync Volan

What A "Surprise!" Another Artists comes out of the Blue ovO
Pleasure to meet ya Acquaintance :]

have a nice time here bud :nod:

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Lucky Heart

2015 Feb 05, 20:59:18 #7 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 07, 18:34:46 by Len Grey
Quote from: Crescent Sun on 2015 Feb 04, 18:26:30
  <3

Also, i prefeer Lucky hearth  :D sounds cool.

heh thanks for that welcoming, and Lucky Hearth, didn't think of that... sounds interesting.  ^-^ will think it over.

Thank you to everyone else as well. I'm still learning the style, I may show my art sometime.

Post Merge

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 05, 04:33:09
What A "Surprise!" Another Artists comes out of the Blue ovO
Pleasure to meet ya Acquaintance :]

have a nice time here bud :nod:

sorry I didn't respond sooner. thanks a bunch for the welcome! I put up my art on the art section if interested. nice to meet ya!

XxRocketDashxX

Does anyone know how to get to ponydale?
"Science is true power!"-Kokonoe

Crescent Sun

It's probably near here, just go north from nowhere and cross the biglands of nothing, and turn left when you find a volcanic rock of type IV, then you'll reach somewhere, ponydale is just there...

Now.. seriously.. what's with that off-topic and no-sense question?  ovO

Go Up