The Servers are now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 27, 00:10:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

Quote from: Tiger on 2015 Feb 02, 01:23:30
Well, the point in time when they mentioned that it was around Season 2 was quite a long time ago, before the Crystal Kingdom was even confirmed yet. I'm not sure if they've changed the timeline since then or something.

or LoE could be it's own universe :3

phirenor

Well, the point in time when they mentioned that it was around Season 2 was quite a long time ago, before the Crystal Kingdom was even confirmed yet. I'm not sure if they've changed the timeline since then or something.

Legends of Equestria is inspired by the show. It's like a parallel universe, basically.
Spoiler: show
that's why it also missing crystal heart

DawnShine

hey i got a question when are the servers opened again and when are they closing i made an account and i dont really knoe what to do now can you help me please with this because i dont know anything about the game   X3

Marialicorn

2015 Feb 02, 14:02:02 #103 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 02, 14:07:48 by chisoka
wait its closed?! :c ono whhhyyyyy

[Don't spam emoticons. --Chisoka]

PinkFluffUnicornDancing

yeah!,,,WHYYYYY!!!! >A< Why it has to be that way!!!!!In 2015 all kinds of stuff is happening!!!!! O:
Pink Fluffy Unicorns are SOOO fluffy!
Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows!

PLEASE HELP ME SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH A PICTURE I CAN COPY AND PASTE FOR MY SIGNATURE PLEASE CHOSE A PINK FLUFFY UNICORN ANYWAY PLEAE HELP AND I WILL GIVE A gif ANIMATION URL AND PIC THE PICTURE MOVES BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!

Kelvin

because the game is still in pre-alpha~
no one know when the server open again~
well i predict the server will open on may/june~
well ya'll can come here everyday to look 4 the news about tis game~
good luck~ :3

Quote from: Marialicorn on 2015 Feb 02, 14:02:02
[Don't spam emoticons. --Chisoka]

bwahahahahaha~ lol
i laugh soo hard when i saw tis~sorry bout tat >.<
soo every newbie be sure ya'll have read the golden rules b4 posting~ :3
hmm 15 months

TailsTheFox

2015 Feb 03, 06:06:00 #106 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 03, 07:38:15 by Ryo_D_Disk
NOO IM TOO LATE!!!    ono   DD:

LuxrayStark

I get bad ...
I just vien to experience the game too late :c
le temps et l'espace ne possède pas de fin

MonsterMJFan

I'm a bit bummed that I missed out on it, but hopefully I can get the chance to download and play the game next time.

Hash Myth

well when they fix all the new bugs and tighten up security to the server, prevent the DDos attacks, and have time to monitor for another weekend...

Then yes, they will have another one. Who knows? Only the LoE team knows.

Crescent Sun

but i hope soon.. right now i don't have season 5 and i miss a lot the fluffle ponyville virus  :D (you will be assimmilated!) i'm seeing over and over all the seasons and the comics :P

Carm

Quote from: phirenor on 2015 Feb 02, 01:42:28
that's why it also missing crystal heart

they should place a crystal clover instead, to push the parody further :p

Morphius

And then again does explain why there is no Crystal Heart in the Crystal Empire / Crystal Kingdom (retrieving the Heart hasn't happened yet).

Applecider6551

[ Invalid YouTube link ]its not closed forever is it because i really wanted to play and i just might go insane DD:

YINYANG232

Sorry plz reopen it again soon it taking forever  ono

Gugulynn

So when are the servers going to be open  I downloaded the game a couple of days ago and I want to know when the servers will be open to try the game out  >:/

Tiger

Quote from: Gugulynn on 2015 Feb 06, 22:02:48
So when are the servers going to be open  I downloaded the game a couple of days ago and I want to know when the servers will be open to try the game out  >:/

They were open for a weekend, but that weekend is long gone. No one knows when they will open next.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

shimmersolstice

when will they be open again please let me know because i keep missing it! D:

Peace Keeper

Quote from: shimmersolstice on 2015 Feb 07, 18:20:43
when will they be open again please let me know because i keep missing it! D:

It is right now uncertain when it will open again. The best chance is to check up on the home page for updates on upcoming OSWs.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Crescent Sun

Quotewhen will they be open again please let me know because i keep missing it!

The video in the spoiler have the answer to that question:

You should check the forum weekly, the official date will be posted here. i suppose it will take more than a month, plenty of things to fix and implement, im also checking the archives on my own and i have discovered things that they haven't implemented yet but will be implemented (tartarus... appleloosa.. and more things i wont say :D i suppose it's not a secret as everyone can scratch the game code and see it, so i hope nothing is wrong if i say it  0:)

Go Up