Hi ponies

Started by Scootashy, 2015 Jan 26, 14:34:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Scootashy

some may of seen me a few times around I'm Scootashy. Everywhere I appear I'm also scootashy. I made a few friends last night scoots snowdrop and derpy I'm timid and shy at first and may tend to run away at times that's just how I always was. I posted here introducing myself so my friends know where to find me and more to approach and become my friends  0:)

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Scootashy

Emperor

Welcome child to the forums. I do hope that you get to make many friends.

Sincerely: The Emperor

Just a person.

I'm rarely on but you can message me. Through pms or on my account.

Kelvin

(i see u before~)
hello there~
Welcome to this forum~  :D
You can explore here to find some fun stuff~
You also can chattin with me and other ponies(im always in chatbox :P)
And feel free to meet some new friend  :3
have fun~~
[move]
game  is  not  available  right  now~                        you  hav  to  wait  the  announcement~                            thanks  4  yur  visitin~  :3[/move]
hmm 15 months

Go Up