previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rainboom_Dash

nope they are still fixing the server

PunkOfSteam

2015 Jan 24, 04:49:33 #61 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 04:52:19 by PunkOfSteam
Quote from: Griffinpeps on 2015 Jan 24, 04:36:30
Managed to log in. Server listing displays "Equus - Ping N/A"

After a few seconds trying to connect it says "Failed to establish connection - no response from remote host".

Has anyone managed to get in?

Distributed Denial of Service attack. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack

Same situation here.

edit:
LIES!! I GOT IN!!

Update: It is now trying to load the ponies I've not created.

Post Merge

Quote from: PunkOfSteam on 2015 Jan 24, 04:49:33
Same situation here.

edit:
LIES!! I GOT IN!!

Update: It is now trying to load the ponies I've not created.

And having trouble trying to do so.

Tiger

Managed to log in and connect, but game crashed as soon as I got to the Character Select screen. And now I'm getting the "No character selection room running at this time" error.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

ParasitcSquid

Finally got to character creation... YES!
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Tiger

Almost broke my game trying to go to both the Crystal Kingdom and Ponydale at the same time  ovO

Man, they really changed up Ponydale. It looks really cool now :o

Does anyone know where the pony selling stuff went?

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Cybestry

Quote from: Tiger on 2015 Jan 24, 05:07:57
Almost broke my game trying to go to both the Crystal Kingdom and Ponydale at the same time  ovO

Man, they really changed up Ponydale. It looks really cool now :o

Does anyone know where the pony selling stuff went?

You can go to the crystal kingdom? How?

summer_sketch

I can't log in the server is always full  ono

anywho I can't wait to play this game just have to wait a little while longer I guess ^-^

myhorrorpony

Ah and the beautiful tragedy of the full server.

Beautiful that so many people love this.

Tragic that I can't get in.

ArcticSky

This reminds me of that time FurAffinity and other big-name furry sites got shut down for daaaayyys because of a massive, random DDoS. Haters will be haters, man. It's truly sad. They think whatever it is they think of furries and bronies, yet they're immature enough to put in this kind of effort into ruining things for others. If they wanted to truly be mature, they'd just get over us. The lame thing is that despite DDoS's being illegal, it's tough to trace them to their source.

ParasitcSquid

Im just wondering if there's going to be more servers opened up so this full server thing can be kicked in the flank...
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

BlueBlur Chrome

Sense I cannot connect yet, I will wait some, I was so busy doing other things I had not checked the fourms of the server opening so soon.

Test taken on 01/22/15

Chack

2015 Jan 24, 05:55:30 #72 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 06:00:40 by Chack
I have not been able to log in for 4 hours. I'm going to bed 'cause I haven't slept in a while.
Also, I guess I can't leave Ponydale. Crashed immediately after trying to get to Evershade. And the Crystal Kingdom. I dunno, I'm tired.

EDIT: Ok, I read the thing about the DDoS attack. Why do some people just want to watch the world burn? How do they benefit from this?!
Wait for it...

ParasitcSquid

Wait a second... cloning still works Tiger?

WolfsObsessed

Help i tried to download the loe and it says cannot find folder Loe_Data but i see it right there! what does this mean!  :c

Blue Shield

Okay, now people are getting back in. Can those of us not able to get in get some help?

I downloaded the LoE Launcher and updated through that. I found a new folder that popped up named "Game"

When I opened through that; I still was greeted with the server list still saying
"Cutie marks Downloading" Blah blah blah.
Can someone PLEASE help me fix this? This is starting to get really ridiculous...

Night Strike

i cant log in for what ever reasons it keeps saying that my username or password are incorrect but i can use the sham username and password to log on to the forums   

Edgus

2015 Jan 24, 08:24:38 #77 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 08:35:38 by Edgus
Can't seem to get past "Loading Pony Characters..." screen. Maybe I am doing something wrong? :0 Should I have created them somewhere in the first place? Stuck with the same music looping for 10 minutes, wondering how much should I wait.

UPD:
After like, 5 more minutes my room disconnected. Well, maybe I should try later then. :s
Also, I have only one server in my list: "Equus - Ping:N/A". Maybe that's why I'm having a problem.

Mysty Breeze

2015 Jan 24, 08:28:37 #78 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 08:31:26 by xvynex
logged in took about 40 seconds for pony screen to load then a lil while more for saving character but then it said disconnected
EDIT: it takes forever to log in to server now and It never logs
EDIT 2:im on
Retired Member of Brohoof.com A minecraft replica of equestria. Closing May 29th 2016

WizzlePiff

server is working now

recomand if you od not have the best conection to have no youtube or something open

status.
players+server=Lag
lets not hug it dead this time ._.

Go Up