Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BlueDubstepCat

Akilas

I can't deal with this, its to much for my, i guess the servers are going to be ready in any moment
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Chack

And so, the wait for the servers to actually open begins.
Wait for it...

Lync Volan

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Griffinpeps on 2015 Jan 24, 00:06:31
Your download was probably interrupted, it happened to me at least three times. Took me about 5 hours to download with the launcher.
Instead go for the zip file, either 32x or 64x depending on your computer (go 32x just in case). Unzip it in a new folder and double click the file "Loe"

What is the zipped file called? I can't find it.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

sonny_starbrite

Quote from: Tiger on 2015 Jan 24, 00:05:25
The servers pretty much never open up on the dot. It takes a while I guess.

Just be patient, guys  X3

Agreed.   :P
WAIT!  I'm in!  They're up!  Yes!!!!

VcSaJen

Disconnected
No character selection room is running at this time

Pegasister Rena

Servers are open! Yay now to make a new pony! Going with "Berry Bubblegum" so hope to make lots of friends this weekend!
I'm proud to be a Brony/Pegasister.

Rainboom_Dash

Quote from: VcSaJen on 2015 Jan 24, 00:29:42
Disconnected
No character selection room is running at this time

that just means the servers are too crowded :/

World Eater

I am somewhat distressed by how it even now tells me a bad login.
I just don't know what went wrong!
...Pun intended.

Rainboom_Dash

Flutt3rDash

Deimoser

it's whatever honestly ¯\_(^u^)_/¯

World Eater

Quote from: Rainboom_Dash on 2015 Jan 24, 00:33:57
did you put a _ in the space in your name?

You have in that one sentence revealed all that I was doing wrong, and allowed me to continue my quest!

...Failed to connect, server full.
...Pun intended.

Rainboom_Dash

wait nevermind thats probably only a problem for me because when i created this account i put a _ in between the 2 words of my name... why did i do that

yes the servers are full it seems... over full actually... it kept kicking me out earlier

Trappy Tickles

I'm constantly stuck at "logging in"... Plus, I had to run loe.exe because the launcher stays stuck because it's even unable to tell me if i'm up to date or not

srsly guys, it's like, the 4th or 5th time you open the servers and you still don't know that you need big and numerous servers? You should really ask for donations before you start openings so you can rent more servers at least for the weekend...

Tiger

Quote from: Trappy Tickles on 2015 Jan 24, 04:08:00
I'm constantly stuck at "logging in"... Plus, I had to run loe.exe because the launcher stays stuck because it's even unable to tell me if i'm up to date or not

srsly guys, it's like, the 4th or 5th time you open the servers and you still don't know that you need big and numerous servers? You should really ask for donations before you start openings so you can rent more servers at least for the weekend...

The servers got DDoS'd.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Go Up