Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Black Streak

ChibiGrrl

goodponyplayer

Quote from: Docta^Whoovian on 2015 Jan 22, 21:42:29
Probably gonna play (and maybe finish) a round of civ 5 while i wait :/ somebody yell or punch me in A heart of mine..... :P

Got it! ill stay with the forum opened here at the ksp, with the download link :p have fun at civ 5
Quote from: francoglop1 on 2015 Jan 22, 21:44:16
have some more http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. photos, this time from my dog.

Das a cute dog :3
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

francoglop1

Pipkin

Guys I know you are all excited but please be calm.

Also please be mindful of the rules in your discussion and please stay on topic, thanks!

francoglop1

2015 Jan 22, 21:54:36 #325 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 22, 21:59:26 by francoglop1
Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Jan 22, 21:53:14
Guys I know you are all excited but please be calm.

Also please be mindful of the rules in your discussion and please stay on topic, thanks!

b-but the doggies...

awww,ok  :D

1 MINUTE LEFT

CoolSonicFan

wow, i love how everyone is so hyped, but then again, so am i!

Dark Silvergun

I made my way over to check for the download as well.

I just have to be patient just like everyone else.

SparklestheUnicorn337

Yeesh, there's so many feels going on around here consuming this topic, you could write a "Taylor Swift" type song about it...

Neibi Heart

Just thought this doodle of myself would accurately describe how we all feel.  :P

ClearSkyPony

So excited for my first open server. Been checking in all day  :D

francoglop1

so...what are you brothers and sisters doing while waiting for the release?

im watching some bayonetta 2 gameplays

World Eater

Really though, if I could have a stable server program, then I, and more so my friends- well, we would certainly appreciate it.
Unless there are some manner of legal hurdles, or it is in poor taste to beg this boon?
If so, I could speak no more of it.
...Pun intended.

The Crabtribe

I made an account just to suggest this, but, what if we all get in a giant Skype group and simply wait out the download. That way, when it becomes available, we all can know almost immediately.  :D
"Once again...welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring." ? Bram Stoker, Dracula

Dark Spectrum

They're working on the servers. That's one of the reasons why they have stress tests and these OSE's. They help them fix the servers to handle more people as such hear of the game, and start playing it themselves.

Seems the home and forums couldn't handle it's fans. I just hope the game can...

...AAAALL ABOOOAARDD THE HYPE TRAAAINN!!
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

goodponyplayer

aaarrrrghhhh *explodes of hypeness*..... again  ovO
Quote from: francoglop1 on 2015 Jan 22, 22:10:18
so...what are you brothers and sisters doing while waiting for the release?

im watching some bayonetta 2 gameplays

just playin some games, writting ( :c ) and waiting. :P
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

francoglop1

2015 Jan 22, 22:16:00 #336 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 22, 22:31:43 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: The Crabtribe on 2015 Jan 22, 22:12:33
I made an account just to suggest this, but, what if we all get in a giant Skype group and simply wait out the download. That way, when it becomes available, we all can know almost immediately.  :D

live chat would be indeed satisfactory

now have another photo of- nah, just kidding, enough photod for today

Morphius

The Crabtribe

2015 Jan 22, 22:17:45 #338 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 22, 22:38:45 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: francoglop1 on 2015 Jan 22, 22:16:00
live chat would be indeed satisfactory

now have another photo of- nah, just kidding, enough photod for today

In that case, anyone that wants to join, simply add The Crabtribe on Skype and I'll invite you all to the group. :)
"Once again...welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring." ? Bram Stoker, Dracula

_vinyl_Scratch_

welp since the download link is not out yet, time to play my favorite game and go spy ^o^    <3  <3  <3

Go Up