Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_vinyl_Scratch_

2015 Jan 22, 14:29:22 #220 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 22, 14:32:06 by _vinyl_Scratch_
Ahh i hope the download link doesnt come before i get home :c cause im freaking out  DD:

Elphyda

Guys, seriously calm down.  The servers don't even open for two days.  The build will be put up before the OSW is scheduled to begin.

TheFawn

Quote from: chisoka on 2015 Jan 22, 17:40:31
Guys, seriously calm down.  The servers don't even open for two days.  The build will be put up before the OSW is scheduled to begin.

We know, we know. gosh Dx It's just that we want to get it downloaded as soon as possible, in case we encounter any errors we have plenty of time. And, also, because the sites crash and the downloads break when too many people get on them. (Both sites just broke for me for like a half hour)

Ellii

Lamedonyx

Quick question : I've heard that for the last opened servers test, people had truble connecting. Should I expect something impossible to play if I live in France ? (I have a very good Internet connection)

Chack

Quote from: Lamedonyx on 2015 Jan 22, 17:46:41
Quick question : I've heard that for the last opened servers test, people had truble connecting. Should I expect something impossible to play if I live in France ? (I have a very good Internet connection)

I hear the servers are much more stable than they were, so hopefully things will go more smoothly.

Btw, so excited!
Wait for it...

darkhoove1122

I have a problem with the download it is not showing up on the download page  :facehoof:
file:///C:/Users/Donna/Pictures/lol/th.jpg

Mizuki

Quote from: Lamedonyx on 2015 Jan 22, 17:46:41

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure we updated our servers, so that should hopefully mean that you won't have any trouble connecting :)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

LostSanity

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Lamedonyx

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 22, 17:55:30
Why did the forums go down for several hours?

:l

Fandom overload ? Would be my best guess.

SparklestheUnicorn337

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 22, 17:55:30
Why did the forums go down for several hours?

:l

Ya, I was wondering the same thing... Here I was refreshing my page, and suddenly, BOOP! Website's down! And at first I thought, "Yay! They must be updating the downloads page or something!" Then I was like, "Wow, this is taking forever! Oh well!" Now I'm like, "WHAT?? WHERE. ARTE. THOU. DOWNLOAD????"  ono

francoglop1

does this usually happen? i've heard of this game some weeks ago andi wanted to play it ever since.

Bluefire_the_lost_prince

BEHOLD! MY PATIENCE!
*starts concentrating really really hard*...
are you beholding?  lol

Goldenzero

Lamedonyx

Quote from: Goldenzero on 2015 Jan 22, 18:06:32
where is the download file I can't find it?

Not ready yet. Prepare for the sh*tstorm once it's online. Even Rainbow Dash won't control that one.

francoglop1

Quote from: Goldenzero on 2015 Jan 22, 18:06:32
where is the download file I can't find it?

it's not here. STILL.

i guess we just need to wait

RoboSpyro

I am so excited!!! The thing is... Where is the game?   D: DD: It is time and it is not here! ( Unless I am in a VERY different time-zone ).

Akilas

I just gonna...to...
Thats it, i already feel better, now, just have to wait more, jaja, i being waithing for almost a year
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

francoglop1

Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Jan 22, 18:12:42
I just gonna...to...
Thats it, i already feel better, now, just have to wait more, jaja, i being waithing for almost a year

hey how do you put that gif down below the message? i know it's kind of off-topic but i've been wondering since a long time

Go Up