Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Jan 04, 12:24:53
The posted times are in EST (GMT -5)
i don't even know what "EST" means but i guess it means "Eastern States Time" which mean it will be unite states time zoned

Elphyda

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 04, 21:09:20
i don't even know what "EST" means but i guess it means "Eastern States Time" which mean it will be unite states time zoned

EST means Eastern Standard Time for the United States.  It is GMT-8; meaning that at noon in GMT (Around the Spain area), it is three in the morning EST.  GMT-8 covers the following:

*Connecticut
*Delaware
*Georgia
*Maine
*Maryland
*Massachusetts
*New Hampshire
*New Jersey
*New York
*North Carolina
*Ohio
*Pennsylvania
*Rhode Island
*South Carolina
*Vermont
*Virginia
*West Virginia

More about EST (along with it's DST partner, EDT) can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Time_Zone

Lync Volan

Quote from: chisoka on 2015 Jan 04, 21:20:51
EST means Eastern Standard Time for the United States.  It is GMT-8; meaning that at noon in GMT (Around the Spain area), it is three in the morning EST.  GMT-8 covers the following:

*Connecticut
*Delaware
*Georgia
*Maine
*Maryland
*Massachusetts
*New Hampshire
*New Jersey
*New York
*North Carolina
*Ohio
*Pennsylvania
*Rhode Island
*South Carolina
*Vermont
*Virginia
*West Virginia

More about EST (along with it's DST partner, EDT) can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Time_Zone
oh since its like that when its 12:00pm here it will be 12:00am there
well that was faster then i expected so no hassle this time 0:)

Pipkin

Elphyda

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Jan 04, 23:15:11
EST is GMT -5, not -8
PST is -8

That's what I meant, sorry.  I'm in PST, so it was reflexive to write 8 instead of 5.

Jarg1994

"Open Server Weekend" number 6, NICE!! :D

And since I have a new and a much better laptop, this upcoming experience will have a better feeling. 0:)

Lync Volan

Little Star

Dark Tails

I've been waiting for it, now I've found the game  :D

solphestus

Makenshi

YES!!!!! Oh I'm so happy! I've been highly awaiting another OSW ever since the end of the last one, that was my first and one of the most amazing experiences of my life!! I could say this game is the one I'm awaiting the most out of all the games to come, and don't get me wrong I love AAA games. This is just... another kind of "powerful". So much greatness... So many emotions and new feelings... Before playing LoE I was just a brony, by playing LoE I became a pony.
Anyway enough rambling, you guys rock, and I can't wait until I can meet everypony again in the game during this upcoming OSW :D Thank you so much for it! See you all there!
White Cloud / Mellow Dream

Blitz Freeman

Quote from: Makenshi on 2015 Jan 05, 17:10:08
This is just... another kind of "powerful". So much greatness... So many emotions and new feelings...

That's exactly how I feel about LoE too! I couldn't have said it better myself ^-^
I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

Zephyr~Skyes

Moonstar100

Woooo!!! :D I'm so excited, I'm finally going to play LOE again yay! Well let's all wait till Jan. 24 then we start playing! But I have a question ((anyone can answer me if you can)) do you have to download LOE again like last year for the update or something? Well I can't wait keep up the good work!  ^-^  0:)  <3

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Moonstar100 on 2015 Jan 06, 19:54:50
Woooo!!! :D I'm so excited, I'm finally going to play LOE again yay! Well let's all wait till Jan. 24 then we start playing! But I have a question ((anyone can answer me if you can)) do you have to download LOE again like last year for the update or something? Well I can't wait keep up the good work!  ^-^  0:)  <3

Yes you do. The old will be obselete, so the new version is required since there is new updates and features.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Moonstar100

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Jan 06, 19:58:37
Yes you do. The old will be obselete, so the new version is required since there is new updates and features.
Ok thank you for your answer  :D  ^-^

o0Despair0o

Oh, hay yes!  :D :3
Bronies and Pegasisters...the day may come when we are no more...but it's not this day!

~The New Lunar Republic FTW!

Naura

Quote from: Moonstar100 on 2015 Jan 07, 15:36:54
I have a question. How did you put that picture?

I think you forgot to do [.img][/img] infront and behind the link Moon, but ignore the dot.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Go Up