Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Semeringem

Hey is it ok if I record some game play on the 24th-26th and upload to You Tube?? X3

CMC Scootaloo

Quote from: Semeringem on 2015 Jan 10, 22:16:14
Hey is it ok if I record some game play on the 24th-26th and upload to You Tube?? X3

As an experienced LoE OSW attendee, who attended 4 from 5 OSW's so far, I'm going to answer this question:

Yes, it's allowed and encouraged. A lot of people, including myself, have made a lot of videos.
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Night Breeze

With this being my 4th OSWE I can't stop wondering how many more will be there until it goes from pre-Alpha to Alpha, let alone Beta or Release.
Now don't get me wrong, I DO support the "it's done when it's done" philosophy, but it kinda starts to feel like HL3 and Duke Nukem Forever.  :c

Jenzy

I made a poster for the OSW! ^-^

Hopefully this time, I'll be able to download it with ease and connect to servers without a lot of annoying time outs...

Can't wait to see y'all there in the game! :D

LemonDrop

Quote from: Jenzy on 2015 Jan 11, 02:14:17
Hopefully this time, I'll be able to download it with ease and connect to servers without a lot of annoying time outs...

If not this may be a bit more accurate:

Lync Volan

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2015 Jan 10, 22:31:52
As an experienced LoE OSW attendee, who attended 4 from 5 OSW's so far, I'm going to answer this question:

Yes, it's allowed and encouraged. A lot of people, including myself, have made a lot of videos.
if we are recording may i ask how i can do that too?

Night Breeze

Zoe586

2015 Jan 11, 16:43:47 #108 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 11, 16:59:45 by LaptopBrony
OMG! I am so excited! The Legends of Equestria servers... opening... next weekend...  *-* I'm so excited because this is going to be my first time playing! OMG!  :)

Please refrain from emote spamming, thank you
-Zoe :)

Minor-T5

Quote from: Rune Shine on 2015 Jan 10, 20:28:36
The best thing about this game is the people who play it.

Agreed. I honestly see LoE as something more than just a game. I've made tons of friends from it.
The ponies I will play as:
Schmooky Luke, Barney Calhoof, and Floofie Pillow
---------------
Steam: Schmookyluke

my_name_is_not

2015 Jan 11, 18:28:23 #110 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 11, 18:46:38 by my_name_is_not
It's time to come back here... But it's sad, EUW has a +6h decal then it's opened 24, 18h to 26, 18h... During holidays it's worth but we work monday  >A<

Edit : Wut, forums are actually at 18h...? Nevermind, it's 0:45 for me, I'll have the game at 6AM... cool :D

PonyRman

hello everyone, everypony, or however you want to say it.  This will be my first time in the game.  Been wanting this game to be finished all the way, but it seems like it's not done yet. It's good to have an open server weekend, but hasn't this game been out for what, about a year or more and it's still not done?  Well I guess open server weekend is better then nothing

LemonDrop

Quote from: PonyRman on 2015 Jan 12, 13:55:53
hello everyone, everypony, or however you want to say it.  This will be my first time in the game.  Been wanting this game to be finished all the way, but it seems like it's not done yet. It's good to have an open server weekend, but hasn't this game been out for what, about a year or more and it's still not done?  Well I guess open server weekend is better then nothing

Its still in pre-alpha technically so expect another 200 years for the actual release at this rate

Moonstar100

This message is for moderators/staff members. Ok here we go :3 Can you make me moderator? I will make the server look so epic that Rainbow Dash would flip out. Thanks :D Jk jk don't make me moderator, you won't anyways ^-^ lol

[move]:P[/move][move]:P[/move][move]:P[/move][move]:P[/move]

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Perry The Pony

Quote from: Moonstar100 on 2015 Jan 12, 20:59:09
This message is for moderators/staff members. Ok here we go :3 Can you make me moderator? I will make the server look so epic that Rainbow Dash would flip out. Thanks :D Jk jk don't make me moderator, you won't anyways ^-^ lol

[move]:P[/move][move]:P[/move][move]:P[/move][move]:P[/move]

no

Minor-T5

It takes skill, courage, and strength to be a mod.
The ponies I will play as:
Schmooky Luke, Barney Calhoof, and Floofie Pillow
---------------
Steam: Schmookyluke

katangel6

2015 Jan 13, 21:31:38 #118 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 13, 22:03:37 by LaptopBrony
:D :DYES :D

Please don't spam emotes, thank you

Lync Volan

Go Up