Fillies vs Colts Reactivated

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 20, 10:07:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ChibiGrrl

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Howitzer

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Peace Keeper

Yukarinfan

[moveright][/moveright]

Grizzly

don't thing we're getting this down XD
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Peace Keeper

I see a filly finally join tye colts. First time Ive seen here. looks like competition is brewing up.

Grizzly

I thought everyone has only one vote :s

Peace Keeper

well... unfortunately, no one didn't obeyed the new rule, and isn't even reinforced anymore, so people just stick to the old rule.

Grizzly

oh, in that case 291
FILLIES WILL TAKE OVER!  ovO

Peace Keeper

Yukarinfan

[moveright][/moveright]

Grizzly

come one gals, i cant bring this down alone :D

LunarDusk

Seems I can finally make my move...   ovO
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

EspiraPhoenix

Peace Keeper

GAAAAHHH!!!!

I added a point for the colts. lol

Grizzly

lemme bring it down a notch ^-^

Fillies will rule! The fillies will rise again!  ovO ovO

Peace Keeper

Go Up