CyberVille: The Ultimate Ponyville Life Simulation Game of Horrors! (Jump in!)

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Oct 02, 10:23:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : let's see what can we do about it...*she get's hit by the attack*

Magic...

LunarDusk

Azure
State: Atk Up
Health: 100%
Magic:100%
Limit Gauge: 1%

Azure looked up to see a ball of fire coming down while he was flying causing him to slow course.
"!..."

Evasion Rate
0-53= hit
54-100 evaded
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 25, total 25[/blockquote]
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

annosrules

Suddenly, the smoke cloud implodes, reverting to the form of Match Stick, but with much more intense coloration. His wings, hooves, and eyes glowed a brilliant orange, yet gave off no trail, instead containing massive amounts of his orange mana. Draining his surroundings of its energy and compiling it into himself, Match left the ground beneath him withered and brown. Glowing cracks appeared throughout Match's coat as his body strained to contain the energies that Match demanded of it. Seeming to be coming to a meltdown level, Match burst into action, searing another of his infamous sigils onto the sky, his stored energies pushing his body beyond it's normal limits.

State: Overcharged
Health: 87% (And dropping)
Magic: 135% (And dropping)
Stamina: 60% (And dropping)
Sigil Completion: 11%
Sigil Charge: 2%

LunarDusk

Azure
State: Atk Up
Health: 88%
Limit Gauge: 24%

"Agh"
*coughs*
Azure shook himself as the explosion covered him and continued flying towards Omnibus. As he flew to the side he electrified his gauntlet before striking Omnibus.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Peace
Health:94%
Stamina:88%
Magic: 95%
Sharingan: Off
Fusion: 89%

Omnibus
State: Caster Mode
Health: 86%
Magic: ∞%
Stamina: --%
Special Gauge: 57%
Finisher Gauge: 78%

Peace tries jumping out the way, but with his injured left hind leg, he only jump a small distance. Luckily the black orb did not fall directly onto him, but the shockwave did deal some damage.

Health: 88%
Stamina: 80%

He still stands looking at Omnibus, charging a quick charge shot at it.
Magic: 89%

Omnibus stops its attack.

He notices Azure attacking, receiving the full blow from Azure, yet not flinching from his attack.
Omnibus Health: 83%

As he has been hit physically, the void energy travels from its body to Azure, poisoning him with void magic.

Omnibus is idle watching the players.
---------------------------------------

Special: [blockquote]Rolled 1d15 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
Finisher: [blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Azure
State: Atk/Def down/Poisoned(losing hp overtime)
Health: 86%
Limit Gauge: 26%

Azure began to wince in pain as he withdrew to the party trying to stand. The poison was starting to make him feel weak causing him to turn towards the other members expecting a medic or healer. But he started to feel a presence that was close by.

"Ugh, thats it...Spark! Destroy!"
*presses a switch*
"[glow=black,2,300]!...[/glow]"
As if in response to Azure a the sound of heavy metal crashing against the floor behind the group sounded as a large metalic object in the shape of a pony landed onto the ground. It opened one of its eyes and both of its wings staring directly at Omnibus before drawing a ring of electricity in the air with its horns before quickly gliding through it towards Omnibus.

SilverSpark
State: Activated
Health:100%
Magic: 100%
Energy:100%
Limit Gauge: 0%

Spoiler: show
Name: SilverSpark
Species: Mech
Element: Ice/Electricity
Appearance:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

((Trying to make some little conversation))
"Oh, more ponies coming into the party, eh?" Thought MistyJoy.

MistyJoy's MP: 38% (regeneration + Illusion's cheer)
[blockquote]Rolled 1d4 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

"Hey, Omnibus!" Called Iru still injured. "I have a question: Is there anyone who came here to fight you before us?"

Iru's HP: 18% (regeneration)
MistyJoy is still charging the damage=health buff, Leech : 32%
[blockquote]Rolled 1d42 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Misty Fly

Taraxippi : enough of this... *she flies into the air*  Aldruon Enlenthranel Vosolen Lirus-nor! *her eyes turn white and she shoots another beam at Omnibus*

Sanity : 85%
Magic...

LunarDusk

Azure
State: Atk/Def down/Poisoned(losing hp overtime)
Health: 84%
Limit Gauge: 28%

At the same time that the beam was flying its way Silver rammed directly into Omnibus then withdraw a few feet standing idly with its eyes glowing.

SilverSpark
State: Scanning
Energy:100%
Limit Gauge: 2%

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

annosrules

Match barrels through the sky, his body doing double time with all the excess Mana he procured in his smoke-like form. As the sigil starts to take form, it vaguely resembles his earlier Sigil of the Crushing Wind, though it is definitely scaled up and more intricate. With the orange ring glowing fiercely, one could only wonder what Match was planning as the newly returned pseudocorn revealed more tricks from up his sleeves.

State: Overcharged
Health: 74% (And dropping)
Magic: 98% (And dropping)
Stamina: 55% (And dropping)
Sigil Completion: 54%
Sigil Charge: 26%

Peace Keeper

Peace
Health:88%
Stamina:82%
Magic: 90%
Fusion: 87%

Omnibus
Health: 83%
Special Gauge: 61%
Finisher Gauge: 81%

Peace somewhat limps his way to Iru seeing he is in bad shape.

I'm here. I'll try helping you out. Can't lose ya now.

Peace makes it and makes another energy shot. It is his most common and basic attack, so charging it is very quick, plus longer charges yield much more powerful explosions. He charges for 10 seconds and launches the shot. It yields a 50 kg TNT blast.

Omnibus makes another shield to reduce Silver's shock attack.
Health: 82%

Omnibus does not respond to Iru's attack as it now sees more attacks incoming. It prepares its barriers again. It sees Taraxippi, Silver, and Peace all attacking at once, and the combined impact breaks the barrier again and sustains more than usual damage.

Health: 78%

Omnibus actually flinches from the attacks. It now puts its hands together as if it is meditating. It stays in the air for a bit.

I think he is preparing another attack. I'll do my best to protect you.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Special: [blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 16, total 16[/blockquote]
Finisher: [blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Azure
State: Atk/Def down/Poisoned
Health: 80%
Limit Gauge: 34%

SilverSpark
Energy:98%
Limit Gauge: 2%

"[glow=black,2,300]....[/glow]"
Silver continued to stand still in front of the group as if it was waiting for the attack to come its way.

"Its shields are down and its preparing a strong attack, either we must attack it to cancel it out or we have to guard, to reduce its damage." Azure started to take out a mushroom from one of his pockets and ate it. In a few seconds the weakness he felt subsided and he pointed his gauntlet charging up an electrical sphere. In a few second he shot multiple spheres towards Omnibus.

# of hits
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

Taraxippi : i got an idea for our next attack grab my paw and i.ll show you...

Marble : okay...i have no other choice anyway... *she grabs her paw and suddenly they lift few giant boulders from the ground and launch them at Omnibus*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peace
Health:89%
Stamina:85%
Magic: 95%
Fusion: 86%

Omnibus
Health: 83%
Special Gauge: 77%
Finisher Gauge: 86%

Omnibus takes the full hit of the opponents. It puts the shield, but shatters after several impacts.

Omnibus begins to glow, and begins to come down from the air. The energy void flowing around the body begins to condense into its body, no longer emminating powerful magic. Its body begins to turn more solid and finally finishes to take shape.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

1: Striker Mode (offense)
2: Striker Mode (defense)

----------------------------------------------
Special: [blockquote]Rolled 1d15 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
Finisher: [blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Julien999

"I.. Thank you for your offer, but don't worry too much for me... I can see that he is very serious and focused at the point to not listen my question. This is so true: A slight distraction can prove fatal..." Said Iru to Peace.

And then she notices that Omnibus had changed form. She gets up and ready to fight again, even if injured. "Ready yourself! He may have changed his way of fightning, so be ever vigilant!"

Iru's HP: 19% (regeneration)
[blockquote]Rolled 1d4 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
MistyJoy is still charging the buff.
MP: 40% (regeneration)
Leech: 34
[blockquote]Rolled 1d42 : 25, total 25[/blockquote]

LunarDusk

Azure
State: None
Limit Gauge: 35%

SilverSpark
Limit Gauge: 3%

"It seems to have altered its stats to go for offense, whcih means that physical and magic attacks will be more effective....but you better be carful when those land on you." Azure said as he pointed in the air.
Thunder
1-75 hit
76-100 miss
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]
1-10 Paralyze
11-100 No add effect
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 64, total 64[/blockquote]

As soon as he closed his palm a large thunderbolt struck down from the air towards the ground.

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*-Alrighties guys. Let us keep on rolling!

-----------------------------

Peace
Health:90%
Stamina:90%
Magic: 98%
Fusion: 85%

Omnibus
State: Striker Mode (Offense)
Special Gauge: 81%
Finisher Gauge: 91%

Omnibus' form has now taken to a more solid slender form. It's body resembles nearly of a fit human being, still glowing with small purple aura on the surface of its body. It's behavior is now more of a steady tiger ready to strike, showing more active pose and movement. In this form, all physical attacks are safe and no aura protrudes from its body. The battle starts again

Omnibus prepares an immediate attack, running at such a blur it is hard to see Omnibus clearly. He looks for a target and proceeds to initiate a combo attack. Each attack are light, but rapid hits that are hard to counter once the combo initiates.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]
Spoiler: Who to attack? • show

1) Marble
2) MistyJoy
3) Peace
4) Azure
5) Iru
6) Silver
7) Match

Accuracy of landing the blow: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]
Spoiler: How many hits will it land • show

Inital combo: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 13, total 13[/blockquote]
If it reaches 20, add these numbers to the initial combo
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]
If 10 is drawn, brutality combo, leading to heavy damage.

----------------------------
Special: [blockquote]Rolled 1d15 : 14, total 14[/blockquote]
Finisher: [blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

LunarDusk

Azure
State: None
Limit Gauge: 36%

SilverSpark
Limit Gauge: 10%

As Omnibus rushed over and finished wailing on Iru, the eyes on Silver stopped glowing with sound of a small beep as if a download was done. He took aim at Omnibus in a crouching position and lunched at it doing the exact same attack against Omnibus.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 20, total 20[/blockquote]

If 20
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Jul 12, 01:26:31
Rolled 1d7 : 5, total 5
Spoiler: Who to attack? • show

1) Marble
2) MistyJoy
3) Peace
4) Azure
5) Iru
6) Silver
7) Match

Accuracy of landing the blow: Rolled 1d100 : 9, total 9

((So... accuracy of landing the first blow?))
Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Jul 12, 12:38:27
As Omnibus rushed over and finished wailing on Iru, the eyes on Silver stopped glowing with sound of a small beep as if a download was done. He took aim at Omnibus in a crouching position and lunched at it doing the exact same attack against Omnibus.

((Copy Attack. :3c))
Iru saw Omnibus disapearing while he is moving really fast until she turns around to see him ready to unleash the attack, she tried to avoid it in this small time.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d15 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
If over Omnibus' accuracy = avoided

MistyJoy is still charging.
Leech: 59%
[blockquote]Rolled 1d42 : 31, total 31[/blockquote]

Peace Keeper

*- Ah. Yea if Omnibus misses the initial hit, the combo pretty much stops and is left open. If it lands, the combo initiates. Sowies if I was light on detail.

-------------------------------

Peace
Health:90%
Stamina:90%
Magic: 98%
Fusion: 85%

Omnibus
State: Striker Mode (Offense)
Special Gauge: 95%
Finisher Gauge: 96%

Omnibus rampages Iru with a 13-hit crazy combo finishing off with an uppercut that tosses Iru away.

Recovering from the attack, Omnibus is then hit by Silver who uses the similar attack, getting hit 20+2 hits, a 22-hit ultra combo. Omnibus is tossed back as well, but lands safely.

Health: 76%

Peace prepares himself a magic to increase his speed. He charges a spell on himself and activates his sharingan to be able to see Omnibus better at blistering speeds.

Sharingan: On (base form)

Omnibus, being in offense form, it does not rest in between attack and begins another attack

Multi Hadoukens.

Generating energy right at its hands, It looks at every player and thrust its hands at all the players with a hadouken, moving at incredible speeds.

Spoiler: Who is gonna get hit? • show

Peace
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 68, total 68[/blockquote]

Match
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 30, total 30[/blockquote]

Marble
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 41, total 41[/blockquote]

MistyJoy
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 63, total 63[/blockquote]

Iru
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 51, total 51[/blockquote]

Taraxippi
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 54, total 54[/blockquote]

Illusion
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 25, total 25[/blockquote]

Matton
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 43, total 43[/blockquote]

Azure
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]

Silver
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 13, total 13[/blockquote]

Go Up