CyberVille: The Ultimate Ponyville Life Simulation Game of Horrors! (Jump in!)

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Oct 02, 10:23:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 07, 20:17:30
I don't know. She just not saying anything. I probably have to use the sharingan to find out by going inside her mind.

"You can alway try, but you will only find confusion..." She said. "I don't really feel myself.."

"Hmm, probably because they are fused for too long that their mind began to by mixed up?" Said Iru.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Iru is right with us together. I would assume that all parties are all together with us with the exception of Match who have set out on his own in the void. The rest we could just say they are just tagged along behind not saying much.

-------------------------------------------

Peacekeeper               Peacemaker
Health: 100%               Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%            Stamina: 100%
Magic: 100%                Magic: 100%
                                        Sharingan: Off

Then that is probably why there is confusion. Fusion you share minds with the other you fused with, and if you two can't get along, then mentally things start to cause confusion.

When me and Keeper fuse, we share the body, we think together. We even take turns. But that is how we fuse and become strong. Your fused minds have to cooperate. I could go inside your minds and get you guys to become friends. If you two want any chance to be able to beat the game, we need teamwork.

Peacemaker closes his eyes to activate the sharingan. He switches to his subform and opens it revealing a red eye with a pattern.

Sharingan: On [Itachi form]

You ready?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

//how does the sharingan look like? i would assume both peace brothers have each
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Well only Peacemaker has it. Here is what Itachi's sharingan formation looks like

Spoiler: show

Spoiler: Well... there is a secret surprise to be told later on about Keeper.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Iru help Misty(Joy) to get up on her hooves.

"Whenever you want... But I'm not sure if it's possible.." She said, looking at Peacemaker.

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker now begins to focus looking at MistyJoy's eyes, making the petrify spell first before now bringing both Peacemaker's and MistyJoy's thoughts in some sort of mind dimension inside MistyJoy.

Inside the mind Peacemaker begins to try to make contact with the two minds of Misty and Joy.
Hey. I heard you are confused on something in your thoughts. I want to know what is making you confused.

Misty Fly

Marble : do you think we could help them?
Taraxippi : i am not sure we are able to
Magic...

Julien999

All Peacemaker could find is just Misty Fly, standing alone with dark smokes around in this dimension. Joy is not there.

"I.. I just don't know what to do... They all seem disapeared, leaving me alone to move without knowing what they can actually do... Something must have happened inside and... I never expected to find this.."

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper to Marble and Taraxippi: We could look around us for danger. The only way to go in with maker is with a sharingan in that form. Unless you can read minds or something, it probably would work. I think Maker can handle it.

inside the thought...

They all? And you are left alone in your part of this mind.

Peacemaker initiates to focus for every entiry or other souls/minds inside the mind of MistyJoy. What he feels was unexpected. He felt some chaotic feeling, perhaps confusion in its own thoughts.

It feels like Joy is confused and... It just feels chaotic.

Peacemaker speaks out across the mind.
Joy? Where are you? I feel something wrong.

Julien999

[glow=purple,2,300]"Indeed you feel something wrong..."[/glow] The shadow pegasus stallion with purple mane/tail appears behind Peacemeker.
[glow=purple,2,300]"... And you shouldn't have come here.."[/glow]

Misty notices the shadow trying to do something. "Peacemaker, watch out!"
[glow=purple,2,300]HEX PUNCH! (3 dark stars)[/glow]
Spoiler: Hex Punch • show
A powerful punch which increase from how many curses you currently have. If you get hit while you are exploring in the mind, you'll get hurt and it will rid you away from the mind. You can come back into the mind, but be careful to not get punched back by this again.

Outside the mind...
"So.. this is how a sharingan looks like?" Asks Iru. "I never seen such eyes... could you maybe explain to me how he had this kind of eyes while you, his brother, didn't have one?"

Peace Keeper

Outside...
His normal eyes are brown like mines. But in sharingan, it is red and it has a pattern. The first is 3 dots around the pupil. The one he has right now is like 3 triangles spiraling around the pupil. He uses that to get into minds. Only in this game he is able to do that. He only is able to do the first one in the real world. I really don't know how he got it, and neither did any pony doctor and magicians. So it still a mystery, but he does know he can freeze people scared when he looks into their eyes. It is pretty scary. He tries to understand it more, but he doesn't activate it often. I don't know if it is genetics or anything.
-----------------------------------
*-spoiler: might want to 'escape' to some info later on.
-----------------------------------
As Peacekeeper finished, Peacemaker is awoken out of his ability, dazed from what happened.
Health: 90%

What happened?
Gah... something is corrupt in there and it punched me out of the mind. Sounds like a bad entity. Seems it doesn't want anypony in there. Probably why MistyJoy felt a bit strange. Misty doesn't pose a threat, but the Joy does. I need to go in there again.

Peacemaker attempts to re-enter the mind with the sharingan. Now he is prepared for the surprise the corrupt Joy has done upon him. He looks into MistyJoy's eyes again to regain entry into her mind. This time he takes complete focus around him preparing for another incoming surprise.

Misty Fly

Taraxippi : does any of you have ability to go into others minds?
Magic...

Maplewood

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 10, 02:07:00
Outside...
His normal eyes are brown like mines. But in sharingan, it is red and it has a pattern. The first is 3 dots around the pupil. The one he has right now is like 3 triangles spiraling around the pupil. He uses that to get into minds. Only in this game he is able to do that. He only is able to do the first one in the real world. I really don't know how he got it, and neither did any pony doctor and magicians. So it still a mystery, but he does know he can freeze people scared when he looks into their eyes. It is pretty scary. He tries to understand it more, but he doesn't activate it often. I don't know if it is genetics or anything.

"Hmm, interesting.." Iru is a little bit startled from Peacemaker's sudden movement.

"Aaand I think I guessed already how he got pushed back and by who.."

Peace Keeper

*-It's alright Maple. Just something between me and Julien. Hopefully we all can do something soon.
-----------------------------------------------------

Outside...
To Tax: Not from what I know. I can't read minds.

To Iru: You do? Is it some curse or evil spirit in the mind?

Inside the mind...
Peacemaker is angered by Joy's suckerpunch.
Alright you punk. Who the hay are you? You weren't like this a while ago and all of a sudden this happens. You bipolar or what?

Julien999

[glow=purple,2,300]Hex Punch! (3 dark stars)[/glow]
The shadow pony suddenly appears behind Peacemaker, but it seem that Maker successfuly blocked the punch.
[glow=purple,2,300]"Weren't like this? I was like this since a long long time ago.. Or perhaps, you are talking about those ponies..."[/glow] Said the shadow pony.
[glow=purple,2,300]"Also, you have a good eyes : The sharingans, uh? This is really nice to see somepony with such demonic eyes.."[/glow] He already have his eyes glowing green with purple smokes comings out, but he closes his eyes and then reopen them, revealing to him the sharingans.

[glow=purple,2,300]Hex Kick! (3 dark stars)[/glow]
Using the distraction of his eyes, the shadow used an attack similar to the Hex Punch, but instead with hind hoof.

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 10, 20:25:34
Peacekeeper To Iru: You do? Is it some curse or evil spirit in the mind?

"Not really..." She replied. "I remember who she actually is now... The evil thing that your brother get punched out was part of her body.. Without it, she will not exist."

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Guess for now we talk amongst Keeper and Iru. Hopefully once we finish this we get to the boss fight.
-----------------------------------------------------
Health: 100%               Health: 90%

Outside: She will not exist? Part of her body? What are you talking about?

Before he can say anything Maker wakes up out again from the surprise hit.
Health: 70%

This guy also has a sharingan! There's no way Ima be trapping this evil mind. I only got one more shot. My sharingan is running out on me.
Why don't we fuse?
Save it for the boss.

Peacemaker again initiates his ability again to enter the mind. This time more enraged.

Why doesn't he go Kaio-Ken? Oh wait... it only works outside not inside.

Inside the mind...
So you have a sharingan, too. Really who are you?

Julien999

This time, the shadow pony sits over there instead of sneaking behind Maker.
[glow=purple,2,300]"I am the darkness... I guess you'll keep coming back, are you..? Hue hue hue... Only me remember who I was there's a long time ago and those fools.. can't remember it... Since you keep coming back, I should maybe finish you off right now.."[/glow]

The dark stallion prepare for something, but then he looked behind him and suddenly stopped what he tried to charge.
[glow=purple,2,300]".. Or maybe one of them remembered..."[/glow]
At the last word he said, a white pegasus mare with pink mane walks in this 'mind room' or whatever you call it.

Misty Fly found Peacemaker back and trotted toward him. "Ah, I found you! I don't know what would happe-.. *noticing the white pegasus* ... this pony.."

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 13, 15:32:17
Outside: She will not exist? Part of her body? What are you talking about?

"Joy wasn't a pony, before. And also, you could say that she's actually a fusion of many ponies.."

Go Up