CyberVille: The Ultimate Ponyville Life Simulation Game of Horrors! (Jump in!)

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Oct 02, 10:23:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Taraxippi : it only corrupts the player but if he has a pure heart there will be no effect
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper                Peacemaker
Health: 100%                Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%             Stamina: 100%
Magic: 100%                 Magic: 100%
                                         Sharingan: Off

Pure heart? Okay that is scaring me. I don't know if I am pure at heart.
Oh nutz. Ugh not sure how we going to feel corrupted. If we get corrupted, please stop us.I don't want to mess up our travel here in the void. In matter of fact, take the Scepter of Light. Don't want to go corrupt and run away with it to nowhere.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Taraxippi : i dont have an inventory like other players therefore i cant carry items
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Just take it and hold it. You don't need to store it. Besides, you need that out to keep the light bubble active. Without it, we all would get poisoned by the void. I really have trust issues with you, but I need someone to carry it. I rather have you take the scepter than someone who is gonna get cursed and then risk eveyone's lives.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

maple backs away from the water his irises  shrinking to pinpoints "yes you know your the most corrupt of the group admit it" a voice laughed in his head

Misty Fly

Taraxippi : i understand why you don't trust me i.ll try to earn you trust...
Marble : wait does fountain only affect you when drink its water or only touch it?
Magic...

Maplewood

maple looked around nervous  hoping that Noone had noticed his scared look

Misty Fly

*Taraxippi looks at Maple*
Taraxippi : are you okay?
Marble : so...it corrupts huh? *she steps towards the fountain*
Magic...

annosrules

"Why do I have to be the only competent pong in this entire place!" Match loudly complains from outside the scepter's protevtive perimeter as he sets up a defensive ring of small sigils with his circlet.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

You should have told us that before we drank the water..

Yea. Don't know why. I blame Iru for this. Got me drinking the water. And I blame you too Tax for not saying it sooner! You and Marble. If you guys wouldn't go all Daring Do at those symbiots we wouldn't have to worry drinking the water!

Peacemaker gets shocked at his brother.
Wow... never seen you that mad before.

Well we are close to the boss and then all of a sudden we end up in these problems. The worst that can happen is that we all gonna be weak by the time we get there! Can ya guys be any careful!? Sheesh!

(Dang he is that serious about it. Never seen him taking this stuff that seriously, especially when mad. He never gets this mad... could it be?)

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Feb 05, 19:05:13
You should have told us that before we drank the water..

Yea. Don't know why. I blame Iru for this. Got me drinking the water. And I blame you too Tax for not saying it sooner! You and Marble. If you guys wouldn't go all Daring Do at those symbiots we wouldn't have to worry drinking the water!

Peacemaker gets shocked at his brother.
Wow... never seen you that mad before.

Well we are close to the boss and then all of a sudden we end up in these problems. The worst that can happen is that we all gonna be weak by the time we get there! Can ya guys be any careful!? Sheesh!

(Dang he is that serious about it. Never seen him taking this stuff that seriously, especially when mad. He never gets this mad... could it be?)

Iru's ears twitched when she heard her name. "Ah, eh... I'm sorry for this. I felt nothing wrong when I drank it and I did remember to have a pur heart in my time when I'm still alive..."

"Well... thank you... I feel something really strange on me now... Like if I didn't have enough curse." Says Misty(Joy).

MistyJoy's curse has increased from 2 dark stars to 3...

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper to Iru: For you it probably be nothing! Cause your a darn zombie. If you could handle the void, then a curse wouldn't affect you! It's your dumb fault! Shouldn't have followed drinking it with you.
Keeper, ya... calm down.
Fine... but you drank that water too! soon you probably be cursed.
I know I drank the water. I know it was our fault for drinking the water after Iru. Should have thought of it.
Yea should have thought of it. Iru should have thought of it. AND TAX SHOULD HAVE WARNED US YOU DUMB IDIOT! You doomed us all! You wanted us cursed! Shouldn't even let you free from the start.

With that Peacekeeper energizes his front hoof and makes a punch making a pressure wave at Taraxippi. Peacemaker opens his eyes wide and his jaw dropping never seeing his pegasus brother behaving such agressively. His fears are now true.

(That's the curse that got him. He has become the opposite of himself.)
Watch out Tax!

annosrules

Match crashes down from above, dividing Peace and Taxippi with his own body. Smoke rises from him as he enters the scepter's protection and he is visibly suffering injury from the scepter's light, but this only adds to his terrifying presence as he glares at Peace with the infernos of his eyes and bares his fanged teeth. "How about you stop acting like such a foal and take some Celestia cursed responsibility for your actions for once! GROW UP!"

Misty Fly

*Taraxippi grabs Marble*
Taraxippi : dont drink it! we dont even know if your heart is pure or not
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Stamina: 93%               Stamina: 100%
Magic: 87%                   Magic: 100%

Me!?... Grow up!? But it's not my my fault!!!
Keeper charges a ki blast and throws it at Match.

Keeper no!

Misty Fly

*Taraxippi jumps in front of Peace in time*
Taraxippi : dont you see whats happening? what that fountain is doing?
Magic...

Maplewood

annosrules

Match recoils from the force of the ki ball slamming into his side, but is quick to re-find his footing and retort, "You wanna play ball? Fine, then lets PLAY BALL!" His horn then sparks with magical energy as a ball of fire launches at Peace.

Misty Fly

*Marble catches the ball of fire*
Marble : not on my watch...
Magic...

Go Up