CyberVille: The Ultimate Ponyville Life Simulation Game of Horrors! (Jump in!)

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Oct 02, 10:23:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Maplewood

"Thats going to cost you 300 bits" the merchant said in a cheerful tone

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper                       Peacemaker
Health:100%                        Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%                     Stamina: 100%                             
Magic (P): 60%                    Magic: 85%

The Peaces look through the store's items. Peacekeeper buys a cape similar to his that increases magic recovery rate. Peacemaker buys an ankle brace that will prevent being injured easily and a necklace that increases resistance to status effects.

It was a little expensive, but it's worth it, especially for a pegasus that can do magic
I forgot about the brace, and I have a bad ankle. Good thing I never hurt it.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

"300 bits......THREE HUNDRED BITS ARE YOU KIDDING ME " maple yelled at the merchant who because he wasn't alive kept on smiling

Peace Keeper

The Peaces turned to Maple, catching the attention of him yelling.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

christophr

Christoph took a look around the shop as well. He was amazed by the wide variety of available weapons: bludgeons, guns, laser swords... In the end the pegasus decided to take a set consisting of a sword and a whip along with something to hold these two so he could carry them around. Additionally, he also took a Daring-Do-like adventurer hat with him which increased his damage resistance by 5%. As he wanted to go pay for the items, he also noticed Maple yelling at the merchant.

Dark Hooves

Let's hurry, we should get back to the safe house before something big and bad shows up.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Maplewood

"Not until this man gives me a better price besides this is a safe zone I think" maple replied trying to get a bettter price

Peace Keeper

Magic (P): 60%                    Magic: 85%

Couldn't you pay with gems instead? Like the food, we had no bits, but gems can also be used. Even our stuff costed about 250 bits, we can use 75 gems instead.

Maplewood

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Peace Keeper

The group now finished buying items for a greater, they move ahead on their journey to conquer the game. The journey will not be easy, and very treaterous, and they only have one life; one chance. They continue searching through town to finding clues. Some time has passed by, and one makes a hypothesis.

Magic (P): 75%                    Magic: 100%

Does anyone know where to begin? I'm not sure where to start looking.
We're looking everywhere. Don't tell me you were daydreaming.
I'm not. I'm looking around. I just haven't found anything yet.

Dark Hooves

I have noticed that every time we venture outside a safe zone, the threat level changes. I believe the culprit is watching us.

Peace Keeper

I don't think threat level changes when crossing safe zones to be him watching. I think that happens wherever we go. Maybe he is the boss of the game.
(Or that dragon-pony hacker. I think he's the one who put us here, just to make ponies suffer and lose their lives. I bet he was lying to 'Keeper about getting out the game just to use him, or to torture him.)
One thing for sure, I think if we are in boss battles, we could be on the right track.

Dark Hooves

Peace Keeper

Good question. We have seen a lot of timberwolves, some cockatrice, a dragon, and a manticore.
Don't forget the siren.
Oh that's right. Weird that the manticore wasn't the boss. So who is harder than a manticore? Probably an adult dragon. Could be something else. I think a dragon would be a boss.

Dark Hooves

Peace Keeper

Magic (P): 80%                    Magic: 100%

Yea. They are strong.
But there are more of us. We work together and we can beat it.
That's right...

(!)Threat level: 6
3 alpha timberwolves appear

Now there are 3 alphas!
Be careful. These ones are a bit fast and give a lot of damage.

Dark Hooves

Let's do this! He charges into battle.

He uses the powered g-armor's vernier thrusters to move faster than normal. He lands a beam saber hit on one of them.

Alpha Timberwolf A Health 45%

Maplewood

"Great " maple opens up his fuel storage with a hiss a a empty unit pops out

Peace Keeper

Magic (P): 80%                    Magic: 100%

The Peaces engage. Peacekeeper runs up and flies up over alpha timberwolf B

Hey! I can fly again!

Peacemaker runs under the timberwolf and charges a spell.

Volcano bomb!
An explosive fireball is made under the timberwolf with a tower of fire for a brief moment. It was super effective against the timberwolf since wood burns easily. The timberwolf is now smoldering, continually sustaining burn damage
Timberwolf B health: 50% (burn)

Magic: 85%

Go Up