CyberVille: The Ultimate Ponyville Life Simulation Game of Horrors! (Jump in!)

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Oct 02, 10:23:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

christophr

'A stamina potion?' Christoph wondered 'Where did he get that from?' But considering his low stamina, he decided not to question this now and just drunk it. Christoph's stamina refilled itself to 100%. 'Wow, that stuff was strong! But no time for thinking about that, I must follow Lynx!' And with that Christoph ran after Lynx, towards the forest.

Maplewood

Maples health was now 40 percent of coures the only thing he realised was that his progress towards the mare was slow like a dream

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper                       Peacemaker
Health:95%                        Health: 100%
Stamina: 55%                     Stamina: 100%                           
Magic: 10% (!) Critical        Magic: 100%

*To the filly* Don't worry. We found a house you can stay. Let's go now, because it's not safe here, and I don't want you to get in danger.

Peacemaker
focuses for instant transmission. He senses
Strawberry Swirl at the house, Lynx and Christoph going into the forest, and Maple, who is gradually losing health.

Oh shoot! 'Keeper, we gotta move fast. How about this, you stay at home with the filly and I go help them out in the forest.

Ok. I'll keep her safe.

The red unicorn holds on to the filly, with the blue pegasus holding on his brother. They teleport home using instant transmission.

I'll be back.
Peacemaker
runs to the forest to help.

*To the filly* What do you want to do? We got food in the house if your hungry or hurt.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Silverstreamie

"I don't know, but I wish I could into the forest to meet other ponies." Soul Evans sighed and sat down.
I love how you do things they way you like to do, it makes you who you are, it makes life so wonderful, thanks for your understanding, let god bless you...

Dark Hooves

Lynx finds Maple and smacks his face to try and snap him out of the trance. You ok Maple? Lynx was holding back so not to hurt Maple too badly. Here, have these. He gives Maple some raspberries. Your tricks won't fool me demon. He looks at the siren with his SEED mode eyes.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Maplewood

Maple health was 30 percent causeing him to trip. "Wow that hurt" maple asked looking around  but suddenly slumping to the ground from loss of health.

Dark Hooves

Demon, you will now meet your maker. He draws his beam saber.

Lynx Talon:
Health 100%
Mana 20%
Stamina 50%
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Maplewood

Maple are the berries but cursed when he saw there was a debuff on health regen so he only got 10 health."What's going on and why does my face hurt?" Maple asked

Peace Keeper

Stamina: 65%                     Stamina: 90%                           
Magic: 10% (!) Critical        Magic: 100%

I know, but the forest is very dangerous, especially for foals. There are strong creatures that even I am sometimes afraid to face. Tell you what? How about we train. Since you are bored, let's be near the house and we can fight each other. You can gain experience like that. Since you are a unicorn, I can teach you some magic techniques my brother taught me. Maybe we fight a couple creatures and I watch over. That sounds fun?

Meanwhile...

Peacemaker enters the forest, getting nearer to the others. He charges his horn, and makes a invisibility cloak, shielding him from most sensations.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

Maple crawled over to a rock and propped himself against it " god this hurts" maple groaned

Dark Hooves

Eat the berries, they will heal you up.

He moves in and attacks the Siren, the Siren evades the attack and retreats further into the forest.

Maplewood

"Yeah I did but they didn't give me much health" he chuckled wincing in pain

Dark Hooves

Well, let's try this. Albeda Heala. He casts a healing spell on Maple.

Maplewood

Maple feels some warm come into his body " ah that's better" he smiles getting up but tripping a bit

christophr

Christoph in the meanwhile found himself lost somewhere in the deep forest. "Um, Lynx? Maple? Anypony?" He looked around "Great, I got lost! How did that even happen? I followed this path here all the time! Meh, I better follow the path back out then, before I am really, hopelessly lost..." The pegasus turned around to follow the path back into the direction he came from, but the path didn't end at the forest entrance, but a big stone wall instead. "What? How... okay, I can't have taken the wrong path, I mean, there is only one! Something is wrong about this forest..." Suddenly, Christoph smiled. "Heh, but I can trick it! I can fly to get an overview! Take that, forest!" So Christoph flew up in the air, but just before he reached the treetops, he smacked into something. "Wha- Huh?" Christoph didn't see anything, so he reached out to where he just smacked in and felt something invisible. "Oh come on! An invisible wall? Here? Who made this game!? Guess I'll have to get out the old school way then..." Christoph went back down to the ground and started going into a random direction...

Maplewood

Peace Keeper

Stamina: 75%                     Stamina: 90%                           
Magic: 10% (!) Critical        Magic: 95%

Peacemaker runs towards the group, and happens to find Christoph who appears to be lost in the woods

*Deactivates cloak* Are you okay? You seem lost

Dark Hooves

Maplewood

christophr

As Christoph suddenly met Peacemaker, he said: "Thank Celestia! Hi Peacemaker, you don't believe how glad I am you found me, because, you know, I really AM lost. Can't find the exit. I hope you know the way, so I'll just follow you along." Christoph decided to stay very close to Peacemaker until they would be out of here, so he wouldn't get lost again...

Go Up