Filly/Mare X Colt/Stallion Love

Started by LilacPetal123, 2014 Sep 01, 17:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Silverstreamie

Soul Evans(Newest Alicorn Filly OC): *Smiles shyly, yellow pelt bristled and white mane flowed as the wind was blowing*
I love how you do things they way you like to do, it makes you who you are, it makes life so wonderful, thanks for your understanding, let god bless you...

bladeblitz

"Life May Seem Like A Lie But It Is A Bridge We Have To Cross." - Kellen Von Borries

Silverstreamie

Soul Evans: *Tackles Bladeblitz and nuzzles him* "Wanna play catch?"
I love how you do things they way you like to do, it makes you who you are, it makes life so wonderful, thanks for your understanding, let god bless you...

bladeblitz

"Life May Seem Like A Lie But It Is A Bridge We Have To Cross." - Kellen Von Borries

Silverstreamie

Soul Evans: *Jumps off of Bladeblitz and goes to Ponyville's Town-Square and stops at Pinkie's Ball Shop* "Hi Pinkie Pie!"
Pinkie Pie: "Hi! Wanna free ball?" *Grabs out a yellow ball*
Soul Evans: "Sure and thanks!" *Grabs the ball with wing gently and runs back to Bladebliz* "I got the ball!"  :D

bladeblitz

Silverstreamie

Soul Evans used her wing to throw the ball at Bladeblitz.

bladeblitz

Silverstreamie

Soul Evans balanced the ball on her head and then bumped it back to Bladeblitz.

bladeblitz

Silverstreamie

"This is fun!" said the alicorn filly as her yellow pelt bristled.

bladeblitz

* bladeblitz pets streamies fur

Silverstreamie

Soul Evans blushed as she felt Bladeblitz's hoof glide across her fur.

bladeblitz

Silverstreamie

"This is kinda soothing... but can we get back to playing?" Soul Evan's ears twitched.

bladeblitz

* bladeblitz morphs into a ball

SilverGravity

(Don't worry this is me Silverstreamie, in a new account.)

Soul Evans looked at Bladeblitz in his ball version. "Wow..."
The S.S.S team will work together to show Iblis who is boss!

bladeblitz

Go Up