Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation OOC

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:36:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Link

And remember, I quit playing nanny a while ago. I'll only bother to clean up messes if it's something major, like a paradox or fabrication of the space-time continuum, or something like that...
[CENTER][/CENTER]

blobking156

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Sep 27, 13:38:25
Attention all players: if you wish to retain your current Realm, please state so here in OOC within the next two weeks.  Otherwise, you will be kicked from the game for inactivity.  This applies for all characters.  Thank you very much.

wait, I just became a god. does this aply to me? i'm doing it anyway  :P.

Night Pony

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Sep 28, 19:29:45
Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Sep 28, 18:30:21
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Sep 28, 17:59:39
Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Sep 28, 17:57:49
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Sep 28, 17:53:33
((You wouldn't be the first. lol))

(will you show yourself to moonlight now)

Nnope. She is talking with the god of technology at the moment.

i wonder what will she do when moonlight http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.es her off.
well, last time the Goddess of Death was "http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ed off", she killed just about everything in all creation by sucking up their souls.

That was because of a misunderstanding.   :P
One time she went to war with the nature god.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

bauccgia0

HEY, HO! I'D LIKE TO KEEP MY REALM.

Ethereal Nebula

Present~ I'll be keeping my realm and I'll try to be more active.
Though even when I'm not posting I'll always be checking on it.

FlameandIce

I would like to keep my realm
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Night Pony

Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Oct 03, 13:34:16
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Oct 03, 13:32:15
((You can't create creatures outside your realm and even if you make them in your realm they unmake themselves so to speak upon exit. You can do anything inside your realm.))

(( how on earth will she see mortals then))

That's for you to figure out. lol

blobking156

would seeing what other gods are thinking be against the rules?

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Oct 03, 21:29:04
would seeing what other gods are thinking be against the rules?

you can see gods

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

blobking156

I asked if I was allowed to see their thoughts.

bauccgia0

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Oct 03, 21:48:48
I asked if I was allowed to see their thoughts.

I'm guessing unless that's your domain, like clairvoyance, then no.

blobking156

it's imagination. so technically it's in my domain.

The Wandering Magus

From R&I thread:

For Gods only:
Everypony is a god/goddess.
Your Realm is not only your power, but your responsibility.
If something goes wrong and it's in YOUR realm, it's YOUR responsibility to fix it.
Everypony has to say what their power is, limited to a certain area.  For instance, heat, life, plants, water, etc.
No controlling other gods' realms.
Nopony can so much as touch one another or even themselves AT ALL, only affect creation and maybe ruin somepony else's work.
That means no affecting other gods physically, mentally, emotionally or in any other way aside from talking.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Night Pony

2013 Oct 04, 00:08:46 #1853 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 04, 11:18:34 by Night Pony
Unless I can take your soul you cannot see my thoughts. :]

Post Merge

Quote((muahahaha, it's called a Time Lock; keeping something suspended in such a short frame of Time that it's just about invisible, because it only exists in that 1/5000th of a second!  ovO))

Ah but I've watched Doctor who! A time lock is a fixed point in time and you can't enter it or exit it. Also a time lock locks already existing things and that planet hasn't existed to my knowledge.

Post Merge

P.s. I've posted with Moon's responce so you can continue with your mortal.

Link

2013 Oct 04, 11:21:05 #1854 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 04, 11:25:03 by Link
Well, if we want to bring Dr. Who into this, you may recall how the Time War is under a Time Lock as well, right? Time Locks are not as absolute as you may think; the area in question can in fact be entered AND exited, as demonstrated by Dalek Caan, when he rescued Davros from the Time War.

Of course, I merely used the term "Time Lock" to attempt to describe more clearly what I did. Under your definition it is therefore not a Time Lock in the traditional sense.

As for the planet, it has existed for a while actually, since day 1 past ragnarok. However, it only exists during 1/5000th of a second, at 3:52.33 PM (going by our measure of time), between seconds 33 and 34.

TL;DR I'm a Time God. Anything Time related is completely under my influence. Kthx.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Oct 04, 00:08:46
Unless I can take your soul you cannot see my thoughts. :]

Post Merge

Quote((muahahaha, it's called a Time Lock; keeping something suspended in such a short frame of Time that it's just about invisible, because it only exists in that 1/5000th of a second!  ovO))

Ah but I've watched Doctor who! A time lock is a fixed point in time and you can't enter it or exit it. Also a time lock locks already existing things and that planet hasn't existed to my knowledge.

Post Merge

P.s. I've posted with Moon's responce so you can continue with your mortal.

does that mean i can play with mortals :D.

Post Merge

Quote from: Link on 2013 Oct 04, 11:21:05
Well, if we want to bring Dr. Who into this, you may recall how the Time War in under a Time Lock as well, right? Time Locks are not as absolute as you may think; the area in question can in fact be entered AND exited, as demonstrated by Dalek Caan, when he rescued Davros from the Time War.

don't start

with

Dr.who

[glow=red,2,300]horseapples[/glow]

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Link

I didn't start with Dr. Who. I'm just having to explain my actions using Time. I don't see why I need to do that though, it is my realm for me to do as I please with...
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Night Pony

But a time god cannot make a planet that it didn't exist. There were only two planets made by earth one being Zeth that was saved and the hollow core planet that was build by technology and destroyed by a undead dragon I believe.

Link

Are you claiming I'm not allowed to use normal telekinesis, available to ALL unicorns? And as a god, my power is not enough to form a planet from debris?
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Night Pony

No but you didn't said "and used the materials to form a planet". You said that a already made planet from Ragnarock appeared and one would assume it's a already made planet that you took.

Go Up