Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

Night walked through the corridor of her castle. "I need to expand the stream. So many living beings in Creations. It wasn't created for such a load." she said to herself.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ründo

Gathering debated if he should intervene; but was concerned that he might just make things worse, considering their reaction.  This was quickly stomped out; as one of the panicking creatures tripped, and sprayed a burst of water onto a few others. Quickly the attention of the surrounding individuals began to focus on the one's in question. "What just happened?" "I... I think one just spat on the others." "EW!" "wait, is this...*sniff* ...water?" [shadow=blue,left]"Water!?"[/shadow] a few chimed in surprise.  *Splosh* another one had figured out how to spit up to water, but intentionally.  Despite this turn of events, a fair amount were still running around in a panic.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Voidwalker

((I'm glad I had Void waterproof his arena))
Having iced scenes depicting lavish feasts, grueling quests (entirely fictional of course) and thrilling clashes of shadowy gladiators (to be replaced with portraits of contestant's victories at some later date) Voidwalker checks over his arena and decides he likes the design. He pops it out of his dimension and onto his asteroid.
I should get the architecture god to look over this, after all it falls under his realm and it should probably have some structural checks done. Are there even building regulations yet?
Void wonders before heading to the neutral tower.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

Night Pony

Night was walking towards her room when Dust appeared. He mached his speed with Night's walking and hovered next to her.
"So the 'all useful' colour god decided to stay. I hope he doesn't changes more colours." she said and took a brief look at the ghostly crow. "You can go." she said and he disappeared.
Soon after she reached her room and walked to the windows with a view towards part of the town and towards the remainder of the realm. With a flash of her horn a giant white pillar appeared out of nowhere in the distance. It was vast by size and appeared to be flowing upward.

bauccgia0

Laserbolt teleported to the new god. "Hey, Spectrum! How's it hanging?" He was carrying a scroll, with an ink quill sticking out of his vest pocket.

MrSpyro

Spectrum, not knowing the full range of his godly powers, was shocked. "We can Teleport? Dang, I really need to get out more. How do you do that anyways?" he asked, becoming transparent and glassy.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

FlameandIce

//I apologize if this isn't okay

Flame after wandering around comes across Spectrum and laser he listens into the two's conversation not saying anything yet
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Ethereal Nebula

Exiting out the portal, the dream goddess went under her usual protocol of staying hidden.
To be unseen and unheard by any, but...
"Gathering. We need to talk."

bauccgia0

"I just know I can, and so can most of us. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I already could, due to intensive magic study. So, got any plans, yet? You know, for god-dom?

Ründo

a silhouette appeared near Etherial.  It was Gathering's clone, "What is it Etherial?"

Ethereal Nebula

"Best if you see it yourself."
The two Gods have now transported back into the dream realm.
There Lithe was up against one side of the room, who noticed their return.
"Ok I know you said it won't harm me, but lady that is not exactly something I want to be alone with!"
The 'that' that she was referring to on the other side of the room was what used to be of the alicorn.
It was unstable, barely even keeping its pony form. Parts of the body seems to shift back and forth between solid to liquid to vapor.
Failing at words, the thing seems to be reverting back to making sounds.
"I'm sure by now you have a couple of conclusions on what it really is and I've been trying to track down the cause.
Sadly nothing has shown any positives as of yet."

Ethereal said looking over the the big screen, which seems to be quickly scrolling through many names.

FlameandIce

um hello there you two Flame says to Laser and Spectrum
RP idea give me feedback

Ründo

Gathering (2)  looked at the little anomaly. "Wait, isn't this... Yami?..." he looked around. "Wasn't there another one?  all I see is your current guest and what used to be a pony.  forgive me, if I've overlooked something... I've had quite a lot of things to keep track of."

Ethereal Nebula

"Ah yes, things aren't quite looking well for that one either."
Ethereal went over behind the couch to picked up something and set it down onto the couch.
Sitting there was a tiny little wisp, flicking in and out of existence.
"Now the hard part of this is probably explaining 'what' exactly they are.
I'll have to admit, I didn't really exactly created these two. At least not at a conscious level.
So at first I just thought they were like any of my other subordinates, but as I found out, they're not.
They're actually materialization of thoughts."

"Wait I'm confuse, what exactly does that mean?"
"Think of it like a mirror, except instead of reflecting looks, they're reflecting thoughts.
And not just any thoughts, these two are quite specific."

Ründo

"How so, specifically?" Responded Gathering (2) after looking over the other anomaly; and slowly getting a better grasp on their condition.

Night Pony

Night started to expand the giant pillar of light. In order to do so she needed to increase the connection of her realm with creation. The soul stream was growing quickly with a steady pace.

Ethereal Nebula

"Well to start with, we could probably start calling them by their true names.
So here we have the Id"
Ethereal gestured to what used to be Yama, who seems to be growing larger and more feral.
"And this one would be the Superego." Now gesturing to the little wisp on the couch.
"Trying to keep this simple, the Id is basically the mind's primal impulses. Your wants, your needs, your desires, and what not.
As for the Superego, not to be confuse with the self-esteem one, is pretty much like your conscience.
Using social standards to figure out what is acceptable to behave in reality.
So now that you know what they represent, any pony want to tell me why this is a problem?"

She asked in a similar manner of how a teacher would ask her students.

bauccgia0

"Oh, hey you." Laserbolt said to Flame. "What are you doin'?"

FlameandIce

nothing much wandering around since I got nothing better to do he says his mane covered his left eye and something strange was noticable
RP idea give me feedback

Ründo

Gathering (2) looked at the two.  'This situation could mean several things depending on context...not 100% sure which problem she's referring to, either...'  he pondered before responding, "It's missing the ego that keeps them together...wait, that sounds like a bad pun, considering what's happening."

Go Up