Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bauccgia0

Laserbolt interrupted Blob's speech by putting his hoof over his mouth, then affecting a strong Stalliongrad accent.

Hush, leetle baby man. I know how gun works.

He grinned, hoping that he would get the reference.

bauccgia0

Consider it a joke between friends. All I'm sayin' is other folks may not be so understanding when you start talking about Metal Gears and Skywalkers. And if this is all you can make, I hardly understand why Celestia let you be the god of imagination. Let me see something original!

blobking156

Blob made a sword that came so quickly, you'd miss if you blinked. it wasn't just any sword, but it had a green gem in the bottom of the hilt, a long, wide blade, and downwardly curved finger-guard-middle-bit-thing. invisible to the naked eye, a gust of wind was swirling around the blade. You'd like to challenge that? his body was coated with a light, thick shield of an outstanding metal that can only exist in the imagination of ponies. it was ornately simple. it had barely visible designs etched in, but you'd need a tool to see it.

bauccgia0

Laserbolt grinned. Weapons were easy to create in this world, but he wouldn't wreck the colt's buzz.

Impressive! But can you do... life? Can you make a unique life-form, never seen by anyone? I did it on accident.

Laserbolt wasn't about to let up any time soon. After all, you learn the most about ponies when they're under pressure, and when they think you're wrong.

blobking156

Blob made a snarflarfbangentian. don't even ask, because it would take forever to explain. Of course it's got no soul, emotions, or the like. I can't do those

Night Sight

((Teal is back? Sweet. Anybody remember that mortal who acted like a filly?))
Night Sight fiddled with some Read the forum rules. metal in his workshop, which so happened to be the closest room in the tower, directly above the entrance hall. After ten or so minutes of fiddling with the metal he came up with an instrument that was perfectly round sphere that could make any note and pitch in existence. It is played by using magic to control a magical enchantment held by the sphere that emitted the noise.

After the completion he made several copies of the device so he could give them to visitors at the tower as gifts.
"Who doesn't like music right? Of course Earth Ponies or Pegasus couldn't use it but I will just make a different device for each race" He said out loud to himself before making a gift for Earth Ponies.

Teal Turken

// Yep Night Sight, that was Morning Glory playing her. \\

Teal passes time adding in underground sources of water where the land is dry.

Night Pony

Night watched as the two gods had their conversation and as they left. She then lied on her back.
"Well I guess I wasn't  needed after all."
Moon looked at Night. "You know that's not true. Anyway how is it going with becoming Luna's student."
"I don't know. He hardly even mentions her after telling me that she'll make me one if I help him."
"I'm sure shell come personally to tell you the good news."  ^-^
"Who knows..."

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ethereal Nebula

Lithe patted her belly as she finish eating her meal. "Aw man I'm stuff."
"Sometimes I wonder how you can eat so much, yet gain so little weight."
"Cause I'm special."
"Yep, you're special all right" Ethereal said sarcastically.
"Shut up." Lithe batted her hoof as the two laughs.

"So what would you like to do now?"
"Not sure. This place is nice and all, but it's more for like elderly ponies retiring here."
Ethereal looked around as she said "Hmm, I guess. We could check on the other herd, but they're nocturnal."
"Sounds perfect for us. Of course we'll need to pass the time now. Are there any other mortals or Gods around here?"
"Well there's like two other mortals that are visiting, if you want to see them.
Oh there's also a Neutral Tower that a God created, we could visit that too."

"What's that?"
"Beats me, it's just a place for everypony to around as far as I know."

Night Pony

"So what do you want to do now?"
"I dunno. I'm feeling lazy for anything else than lying."
"Sounds good to me." said moon and she lied next to Night.
"Darn leaves obstruct the view of the sky. Not like we have many stars to fill it."
"The leaves are nice. I like how the sunlight passes through them."
"Yeah I guess it has to do."

bauccgia0

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Oct 22, 22:29:01
Blob made a snarflarfbangentian. don't even ask, because it would take forever to explain. Of course it's got no soul, emotions, or the like. I can't do those

Nice! But how do you know it doesn't have emotions? A soul? A mind of its own? Can you not give it those, because of inability? Or are you afraid of it turning against you? I've only been a god for a little while, but these are things you need to think about.  Not trying to quiz you, though. I really look forward to us working together.

He started to trot away, then turned back to Blob.

Last question. Can you take life away?

blobking156

yes, but I don't want to kill anything. life is valuable, not disposable. just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

bauccgia0

I'm not saying it's disposable. But eventually, all life must end. Technically, it's Night's job, but if it's in your realm, you'll have to do them in at some point. In fact, I may ask her to give the things in my realm some funeral rites. Guys are gettin' too big.

blobking156

well, I won't kill them, just put them back in my head. The snarflarfbangentian disappeared. a bunch of slimes popped out of nowhere, lime green translucent semi-elipses with two thin elipses for eyes.

bauccgia0

Laserbolt gave another eyebrow raise.

Really? Slime mobs? I'm going back to Techa to see how the little guys are doing. You have fun with your fake battle station, blob. Stay cool.

Laserbolt flapped his clockwork wings, and flew into a portal to Techa.

When he came out the other side, he saw something that... didn't help his earlier paranoia. The Techans had created a giant metal statue, that seemed to be nothing but tentacles, coming out of a mouth.

Welp. Gotta put the fear of god into 'em, I suppose.

He landed amid some of the Techans, and saw that they had evolved. All the useless or inefficient disappeared, and they seemed to favor the general shape of the pony. He walked up to one of them, that had a green cloak on.

Greetings, from the god who birthed you. Tell me, who built that statue, Techan?

The metal pony looked at Laserbolt, eye to metal eye, unblinking and unphased. Seems like they inherited his guts.

[glow=black,2,300]I believe it was Father Clink. He lives in it. Just walk into its mouth.[/glow]

I see. Thanks, pal.

He flew to the statue, and prepared to knock on the door.

((Gonna continue this in a bit.))

blobking156

The slimes started operating the station, and it slowly morphed into different shapes, unable to decide  what it wanted to be.

Night Pony

With all that lying about it didn't took long for the sisters to fall asleep on the soft grass.

The elementals didn't sleep nor wanted to. Everypony was doing something that encompassed their realm, enjoying the calm free of gods day.

Voidwalker

After searching among the misty waters and twisted dark trees of a section of flooded forest, Voidwalker finds some giant puffballs. With their already waxy skins, they seem to be the perfect host plant for his lipid wisps. He begins adapting the wisp to carry the fungus spores and then modifies the puffball to produce the wisps as its fruiting body.
With that plan of his complete, Void reemerges from the forest and sees... something... in the sky.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

blobking156

The imaginary spaceship finally settled on a large, Q-shaped object. the inside of thecircle was hollow, leaving less space for functions. No, this won't do, the entire back section is occupied by the engines. how should I do this....

Go Up