Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

Suddenly somepony bumped into the pegasus causing said pony to fall on her face.

((I'm not one for describing so left pony in my signature.))

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Link

The pegasus winced as he felt himself collide with someone, immediately looking around to see who it was. Upon seeing the pony before him flat on their face, he urgently offered a hoof to help them up.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?"
[CENTER][/CENTER]

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: Link on 2013 Oct 03, 12:39:02
The pegasus winced as he felt himself collide with someone, immediately looking around to see who it was. Upon seeing the pony before him flat on their face, he urgently offered a hoof to help them up.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?"

(( are you two being mortals?)

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Night Pony

((Yes.))

"No,it's my fault." she said rubbing her head and looked up. She then took his hoof and got up.
"I should've been looking where I saw going."

Night reached her castle and flew to the roof of the highest tower. She hovered just above it and begun to use her magic. Then the castle started to slowly rise from the sand that was around it. Though contrary of one might expect it didn't float. Extensions to the various structures appeared from below. The wall was going in the opposite direction and into the sand.

Link

"I'm really, really sorry though. I just wasn't paying attention..."

He hastily stowed the parchment and drawing utensils in his saddlebags.

"Um, do you happen to know where the town is? I'm sort of lost...sorry, by the way..." He mumbled, brushing a hoof on the ground.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Night Pony

"Town...town. There was a town with very nice deers but I'm not sure where it was. Maybe that way?" she said while pointing at a random direction but then she lowered her hoof and put it on her chin. "Oh no wait. I think that the lake was there."

Link

"I just heard at one point there was a town here, and I wanted to see if there were still any settlements in the area. If not though, that's fine too..."
[CENTER][/CENTER]

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Oct 03, 13:17:14
"Town...town. There was a town with very nice deers but I'm not sure where it was. Maybe that way?" she said while pointing at a random direction but then she lowered her hoof and put it on her chin. "Oh no wait. I think that the lake was there."

moonlight was secretly watching the two mortals ooo mortals i should show my true self to them.
she giggled then she said to the two hello mortals. but they didnt see her

Night Pony

((How do you see them? Yes gods do not come with see and hear all things unless it's their realm. Night for examples has scouts.))

"Well if you are wondering about life there are elementals all around." she said disregarding the other voice thinking it was just the wind.

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Oct 03, 13:24:13
((How do you see them? Yes gods do not come with see and hear all things unless it's their realm. Night for examples has scouts.))

"Well if you are wondering about life there are elementals all around." she said disregarding the other voice thinking it was just the wind.

(( well the info and rules board didn't say anything about not seeing and hearing all things o well. moonlight will make scouts and then her scouts will lure you into her realm and then make you INSANE. muahahahhahahhaha  ovO........ uh i mean im gonna design her realm.))

Night Pony

((You can't create creatures outside your realm and even if you make them in your realm they unmake themselves so to speak upon exit. You can do anything inside your realm.))

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Oct 03, 13:32:15
((You can't create creatures outside your realm and even if you make them in your realm they unmake themselves so to speak upon exit. You can do anything inside your realm.))

(( how on earth will she see mortals then))

Link

"Elementals you say? Are they like spirits? Are there even other ponies here besides us?"
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Night Pony

"What do you mean by spirits? They inhabit the different elements that around us though they aren't very friendly to anypony who they think destroys their element. Of course there are other ponies!  ^-^ Well I know that at least one more is here. That's why I'm here. :)"

The castle continued to rise from beneath the sand. Around the already existing buildings, new ones appeared and around everything a new wall had shown itself.

Link

"Hmm, that sounds pretty interesting..." After pausing for a moment, his eyes grew wide with fright. "Wait, air elementals don't get mad at us for breathing, do they?"
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Night Pony

Ethereal Nebula

[glow=red,2,300]"So are you going to show the fresh meats the ropes of this place?"[/glow]
"There's more than enough Gods there to 'show them the ropes.' Though even if there wasn't I doubt I could help them. I work best in the background."
Yama just rolled her eyes as she scoffed. [glow=red,2,300]"And your thoughts on them?."[/glow]
"We had imagination before, so I guess he's going to replace him. As for plague... I guess it's ironic.
The Princesses wanted us to make a paradise. That would entitle a world with no sadness, no pain, and no hunger."

Silence envelops the room before Yama made a exasperated sigh.
[glow=red,2,300]"Just go visit already, I really can't stand the sight of you right now."[/glow]
"And leave you two here doing the Princesses' know what?"
[glow=red,2,300]"Don't worry, we'll behave and even if we don't the other Gods will try to stop us. Heck I'm surprise they haven't actually done it by now."[/glow]
Ethereal stared down at the alicorn, who just smiled back in return.
After a good minute or two passed by, Ethereal had disappear from the couch she had been laying on.

bauccgia0

Laserbolt, tired of the conversation, and having said what he needs to say, turns to Night Sight.

So, you're Architecture now, huh? I have a feeling you and I are gonna be working together a lot. So, what do you think of Batty? I think she's gonna be a pain in our collective necks. Anyone wielding plague can't exactly be good. 'Course, when I make my "elementals" or whatever, she won't be able to make a disease against them without my consent.

blobking156

[Got my computer back! yay! :D] Well, what other kind of gods are there? there's not really anything about this plave anywhere except for word of mouth.

bauccgia0

Laserbolt turned to the new kid.

Well, so far I've met... Death, Darkness and Chaos. Night Sight used to be Insanity, and I'm not sure what's up with the chef guy.

Go Up