Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ethereal Nebula

Yama had been pacing around the room, while Ethereal was quietly reading a book.
[glow=red,2,300]"Ugh, when is this lock down going to be over?"[/glow] The alicorn said with a annoyed look.
"When pigs fly, space-time continuum break, dimension cross, and the world burns." Ethereal said calmly, never looking up from her book.
[glow=red,2,300]"Aww come on! I want to have front row seats when that happen!"[/glow] The alicorn pouted as she laid her head at the edge of the couch.
[glow=red,2,300]"And why is she here?"[/glow] She pointedly look at the direction of a alicorn foal that was also in the room.
"Honestly I would like to keep you both here and out of trouble, but it's not like I can really stop you from leaving." Turning a page as she said that.
[glow=red,2,300]"True, but you're going to get the blame in the end for everything we do."[/glow]
"None too surprising. Though you may run your mouth, you haven't really committed any crimes. Unlike a certain somepony."
The two glance over at the foal who just shied away. The two smiled amusingly though not out of malice.
[glow=red,2,300]"Heh, can't really blame the kid considering what she's suppose to represent."[/glow]

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: bauccgia0 on 2013 Oct 01, 15:43:11
...Oh. That does make some sense. Sorry. Anyway, I'm gonna pop into the tower for a bit, see how Night Sight's doin' with his new realm and meet the new kid. See ya!

And just like that, Laser was gone again, back to the tower where he first met Night Sight.

Hey, guys! What'd I miss? Where's the new kid? I wanna chat with him.

uh theres 2 new gods. me and blobking and im not a kid. mr god of barbage or what ever.

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Voidwalker

Voidwalker begins walking along the path through the garden, humming a tune as he went.
Every now and again he'd stop and look around.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

bauccgia0

Barbage? What? I'm not sure what that is, but whatever. Name's Laserbolt, resident tech god. You need somethin' built, I'll build it. And what's it you've been put in charge of, Batty?

Link

((What's this? Conflict?! Between gods?! Oh boy, finally something interesting may happen! I totally didn't know this would happen or anything!  ovO))
[CENTER][/CENTER]

bauccgia0

((Conflict? That would imply Laserbolt even notices anyone else. ;)))

Dark Hooves

Issachar finishes training and exits the training room of Night Sight's home.

//sorry for the delay, I have been very busy
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Night Sight

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Sep 30, 21:22:00
oh, ok then. well, can you help me with my library?

Night Sight thought about it
"I will help you, but only if you think of the design that this library will be based off of" he said before turning to Laserbolt
"Hello again. Is there something you need?"

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: Night Sight on 2013 Oct 03, 00:10:49
Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Sep 30, 21:22:00
oh, ok then. well, can you help me with my library?

Night Sight thought about it
"I will help you, but only if you think of the design that this library will be based off of" he said before turning to Laserbolt
"Hello again. Is there something you need?"

whats the purpose of a dumb library anyway.

FlameandIce

//not too sure if this is okay tell me if it isn't
Flame walks past Voidwalker not noticing him
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Night Pony

((FlameandIce, Dark Hooves and Voidwalker. If you want to keep your realms so you can RP here you need to post about it in the OOC thread. All who have not posted that want to keep their realms will be removed when the time ends.))

Night was thinking about the new addition to the god ranks.
'So the god of imagination and goddess of plague? I wonder what plague exactly includes. In any case it's on living creatures and I don't like it. The god of imagination wants to create a library...didn't we have something like it? Oh but I think the earth elementals took back the stone from the pillars from the knowledge god. I guess we don't anymore.'

After that she took off and headed towards her castle.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

bauccgia0

Laserbolt grinned.

Just checkin' in on my new best friends! So this is the kid I met in the castle. Sorry for snappin' atcha back there, bud.

Link

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Link

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Oct 03, 10:05:03
Quote from: Link on 2013 Oct 03, 09:30:04
((Bwahahaha, he think he's old... ovO))

((Hahah you think you're old. lol))

((bah, can't help if I'm a lurker; took me till page 350 or so to sign up, but I've been watching since it started   ^-^))
[CENTER][/CENTER]

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: Link on 2013 Oct 03, 10:44:38
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Oct 03, 10:05:03
Quote from: Link on 2013 Oct 03, 09:30:04
((Bwahahaha, he think he's old... ovO))

((Hahah you think you're old. lol))

((bah, can't help if I'm a lurker; took me till page 350 or so to sign up, but I've been watching since it started   ^-^))

(( can moonlight make creatures in her realm?.))

Link

((You can do whatever you want in your realm, since it's yours. Only on the actual world outside of your realm are you limited to the realm you chose to be a god of.))
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Ründo

((OOC TREAD  >:O))

Gathering looked around taking note of the sudden increase of gods in the proximity. 'The Hey? Do gods congregate whenever, more than 3 show up at a location? ... or is it going to be one of those day?'  :s
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Link

Through the portal walked a thin, young, silver colored pegasus. He wore saddlebags filled to the brim with vials and equipment, and he had a pair of goggles perched on his head.
As he stumbled into the plaza, he pulled out a bit of parchment and began drawing a map of the place, to keep himself oriented.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: Ründo on 2013 Oct 03, 11:38:47
((OOC TREAD  >:O))

Gathering looked around taking note of the sudden increase of gods in the proximity. 'The Hey? Do gods congregate whenever, more than 3 show up at a location? ... or is it going to be one of those day?'  :s

im starting to find this boring. since im the goddess of plague. i can kill stuff and make living creatures go rotten. in seconds she smiled.

Go Up