Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kaylyn

Hiya everypony, (my first post). I gotta ask 2 dumb noob questions as I have been here like 5 minutes. (sorry lol)
I can log into the game, and get the emotes working, but I cannot chat (type chat)  I enter it and nothing at all appears.
Also, how do I fly? btw, im on 64 bit windows 8.1 if that's a help.  :s

Bro1997

Quote from: kaylyn on 2014 Aug 08, 10:42:23
Hiya everypony, (my first post). I gotta ask 2 dumb noob questions as I have been here like 5 minutes. (sorry lol)
I can log into the game, and get the emotes working, but I cannot chat (type chat)  I enter it and nothing at all appears.
Also, how do I fly? btw, im on 64 bit windows 8.1 if that's a help.  :s

I can't tell you how to fly because I'm a unicorn but I can tell you that sometimes the servers do tend to slug a little with type chat. That same issue happened to me as well. I'm having issues trying to talk to ponies and getting their attentions!

kaylyn

Thanx for the quick reply there :o  mine is a unicorn too maybe that's it lol

Bro1997

Quote from: kaylyn on 2014 Aug 08, 10:48:29
Thanx for the quick reply there :o  mine is a unicorn too maybe that's it lol

Somehow, I know what your thinking. Unicorns can fly by magic, but I don't think this game has the capabilities quite yet to do that! You can teleport however, If you want quick travel. I also know that you should avoid Piaffe Server because that has been causing problems! BTW even though this is off-topic, do you think FIM will be cancelled after Season 5?

KrystalClear

Bro1997

Quote from: KrystalClear on 2014 Aug 08, 10:53:08
NOOOOO :'(

Spoiler: show

Talk about these servers. They are causing so many issues. It's not the team's fault however. It is a volunteer project worked over time so yeah there are flaws with the servers! X3

KrystalClear

I don't even know who the server admin is :'(

CMC Scootaloo

Had to change the plans for the Hide & Seek events again. The alternative server will now be Courbette instead of Croupade, since Croupade is not there anymore.

Please check the post for any future updates on the situation:

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12447.msg832418]forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12447.msg832418[/URL]
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Bro1997

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2014 Aug 08, 11:14:36
Had to change the plans for the Hide & Seek events again. The alternative server will now be Courbette instead of Croupade, since Croupade is not there anymore.

Please check the post for any future updates on the situation:

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12447.msg832418]forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12447.msg832418[/URL]

Not a surprise. Courbette will probably act up too.

kaylyn

2014 Aug 08, 11:56:25 #1069 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 11:59:04 by kaylyn
[quote pfiutek1 ] Either failed established connection or maximum player reached.
I hit that wall too unfortunately. :(

Post Merge

Quote from: Bro1997BTW even though this is off-topic, do you think FIM will be cancelled after Season 5?

I SINCERLY HOPE NOT!!!!! >:O

atarumenchi

Quote from: kaylyn on 2014 Aug 08, 11:56:25
[quote pfiutek1 ] Either failed established connection or maximum player reached.

Post Merge

Quote from: Bro1997BTW even though this is off-topic, do you think FIM will be cancelled after Season 5?

Umm....the show has been renewed to about 5 more seasons after 4
this is old news

Bro1997

2014 Aug 08, 12:05:27 #1071 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 12:10:38 by Bro1997
Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2014 Aug 08, 11:43:48
This game need more work. Either failed established connection or maximum player reached. It need more servers. I wanted to go to the forest but that white teleport in canterlot quit my game. and now due to errors and maximum players capacty i wont play.

It's still in the works though. Keep in mind that this is just a OSW (Open Server Weekend). The purpose of this is to fix problems like the servers. The game does need more work, but keep in mind that it is worked on by volunteers. They only have so much time to work on the game because of other important stuff they need to do in life. Even many of the players aren't on right now because things like work. BTW, please don't go into the forest! I was in there a couple of hours before and I only found my way out from fainting (Yeah, I fainted. Poor OC, it's okay). I felt so bad for myself about that. Anyways, it took me back to the portal and I went back to Ponydale (Ponyville). Yeah, I can't play ethier right now. I put on a topic ironically about that. Lucky to those who got in!

Post Merge

Quote from: atarumenchi on 2014 Aug 08, 12:04:25
Quote from: kaylyn on 2014 Aug 08, 11:56:25

Post Merge

Umm....the show has been renewed to about 5 more seasons after 4
this is old news

Actually, I'm thinking your incorrect about that. Hasbro gave G4 (the generation based on FIM) five more years in service. I can't imagine there being 9 seasons of FIM! They can't develop so many plots and the show will degrade in quality anyways. If you ask me, Season 5 will be it. SpongeBob was suppose to be cancelled after 5 years back in 2004 but no one took Stephen Hillenburg's advice and now look at what's it become. Besides, it already surpassed My Little Pony n Friends and My Little Pony Tales in # of seasons and run time. Sorry to burst your bubble. I'd like for it to run for 5 more seasons, but that's not happening. Equestria Girls might be on until 2017, though!

Rainbow Twist

mlp fim has a nearly unlimited number of plots they could work on, the show can evolve and improve further, addressing other intellectually interesting subjects that haven't been touched, we're dealing with a universe that has a huge potential for more backstory, more future endeavours and countless other things. The only reason the show would lose quality or run into repeating the same subjects and not moving forward is if the creative team fall short or if Hasbro restricts the content (which doesn't appear to be the case specifically)

IT's only renewed for a 5th season "currently"... I hope it continues....

DawnsEmbrace

Hm....Unless it's just me, there are far fewer servers this time around.
<br />

LunarDusk

There needs to be more servers because is getting a bit rediculous... >.<
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Silent Crow

I always get kicked out of the servers its so annoying  :c D:

Dark Spectrum

What is DuplicateHandle? Why does it keep failing for me?
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

LunarDusk

Spoiler: show
Read the forum rules.____by_giratina530-d7uac6y.png" alt="" class="bbc_img">

Well then...I...um...okay then :'(
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

sadron

I can't download the http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ed thing, the loading the thing just keep flipping through colors and stuff.

Go Up