Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Deimoser

I can't wait. Last time I played my 2 friends joined in as well   ^-^ I hope my 1 friend will join in this time as well! Here's hoping~

( R.I.P Autumn)   :c
it's whatever honestly ¯\_(^u^)_/¯

ThePonyGuy1998

I think that most of us who plays LoE uses laptop.
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

SanityToshika

Quote from: Guard120 on 2014 Jun 13, 09:58:20
Awesome, always get in on open server days. anything new we can look forward too?

where can i even download this game  :/

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: SanityToshika on 2014 Jul 21, 01:58:32
Awesome, always get in on open server days. anything new we can look forward too?

It will be available to download about a day before the August Open Server Weekend.
<br />

White Pony

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jul 21, 02:01:13

It will be available to download about a day before the August Open Server Weekend.

A Day Before?!   o.O

Not sure if that's a good idea.  I hope they give everypony at least three or four days before to download or I expect a very long wait time to even download the game for that weekend.   :I

Mizuki

Quote from: White Pony on 2014 Jul 21, 04:52:48
Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jul 21, 02:01:13

A Day Before?!   o.O

Not sure if that's a good idea.  I hope they give everypony at least three or four days before to download or I expect a very long wait time to even download the game for that weekend.   :I

It worked out the last time, so I wouldn't worry too much :)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

TheFawn

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2014 Jul 11, 14:07:11
Quote from: TheFawn on 2014 Jul 11, 12:29:39
Hopefully it isn't as buggy with me as last time. I got it downloaded finally, but then it wouldn't let me in due to some 'Connection error'  ono  >A<
Hopefully now it'll feel like working because I recently got AT&T U-verse...

Question: Do we have to redownload if we already have it?

You will have to redownload it in order to play it. You cannot use an out-dated version to play the game when it comes

Okay thanks!

Ellii

Axiadin

2014 Jul 21, 14:35:18 #169 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 21, 14:43:48 by Astranacus
oh my god i'm so exited for this!  :3 its going to be so amazing playing for the 1st time, i can't wait to see whats in store!  ^-^ i've already got about 20 ponies that i've made. going to paly em all OH GOD I CAN'T WAIT JUST  :] so yeah. really exited.  ovO

Post Merge

Quote from: Ellowee on 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

We at Legends of Equestria are excited to announce another Open Server Weekend for August 8th-10th! This is your opportunity to play Legends of Equestria for a whole weekend, whether you're playing for the first time or checking in to see how things have changed since the last open server.

The servers will open to the public at 12:01am EST on August 8th and close at 11:59pm on the 10th. The game will be available through the downloads page and playable for that whole weekend.

Please note that you must have a forum account before you can log in to the game. It is highly suggested that you register before the 8th, as the servers will be very busy once the weekend starts!
If you don't have an account already, you can register here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?action=register

You can see the system requirements for Legends of Equestria here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2189.0

Hope you're as excited as we are!

oh god so exited  :D

Astranacus

This message has been edited, in the future please do not smiley spam.

Quote from: Axiadin on 2014 Jul 21, 14:35:18
oh my god i'm so exited for this!  :3 its going to be so amazing playing for the 1st time, i can't wait to see whats in store!  ^-^ i've already got about 20 ponies that i've made. going to paly em all OH GOD I CAN'T WAIT JUST  :] so yeah. really exited.  ovO

Post Merge

We at Legends of Equestria are excited to announce another Open Server Weekend for August 8th-10th! This is your opportunity to play Legends of Equestria for a whole weekend, whether you're playing for the first time or checking in to see how things have changed since the last open server.

The servers will open to the public at 12:01am EST on August 8th and close at 11:59pm on the 10th. The game will be available through the downloads page and playable for that whole weekend.

Please note that you must have a forum account before you can log in to the game. It is highly suggested that you register before the 8th, as the servers will be very busy once the weekend starts!
If you don't have an account already, you can register here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?action=register

You can see the system requirements for Legends of Equestria here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2189.0

oh god so exited  :D

MrEmu

If they fix all the crashes then this'll but SOOO much awesomer! :D

LunarDusk

Agreed because I kept getting kicked out the server in this one
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

MuffinZor

OMGOMGOMG I can finally play it!!    :o
Herp derp

Two Bits

YESSSSS.  :D I didn't learn about this thing until after the previous open server weekend was already concluded, and I am SO excited for a chance to finally try out the two pones I made in the Creator tool! This is gonna be AWESOME!

napoleon

Hooray   :D
i hope i'll be able to play D:  :c

PrincessButton

Quote from: napoleon on 2014 Jul 23, 15:25:54
Hooray   :D
i hope i'll be able to play D:  :c
I'm sure you will be able to.  ^-^
And if for some reason you can't, don't worry about it too much - it won't be the last Open Server. There are many more to come.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

XxRocketDashxX

"Science is true power!"-Kokonoe

lozer35

me,spectrum, splashy, and lightning are THE pegasus four !!

cuddle puff

Go Up