Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Minty522

Well this is brill news. I was expecting much later, say October, so pleasantly surprised by another opener much sooner.

Look forward to seeing what's new, and expect to forget to eat, wash, and do all the other important things in life while in the process of playing. lol

All aboard the August Hype Train!

Aspir

Ponies. 3D ponies. Ponies drawn by me. I don't care. Just ponies. oh, and also a little bit of cats. i love cats.

Razor Wing

2014 Jun 19, 15:29:23 #83 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 19, 15:36:29 by Astranacus
Finally i can play the game. I missed the last one and now its just.... ono this made my day <3

* Read the forum rules and don't spam emotes. *

StormHoof

Woohooo. At last my pacient wait is about over  :D. I already can see myself flying arround the sky of equestria.
Thank you very much, my dream is coming. <3
Fly with the winds of eternity.

LazyJack

I never played this game before, 'cause when I found it the servers were already closed... But now almost time to roll!!! :3

Coller

2014 Jun 21, 10:04:13 #86 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 21, 10:14:26 by McSleuthburger
noo!!! please please please pls pls pls noo!!! I go to the camp!!! no DD: D:

Rainbow Air

2014 Jun 21, 10:24:02 #87 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 21, 10:27:54 by Rainbow Air
Wooohoooooo!!!Finally Does it lasted!!!!

Post Merge

I mean,that was a long timehas passed since that day when the servers open....:)

TheScarfandDoctor

Im glad I have a TARDIS with the Doctor  (:

Peace Keeper

I'm glad to finally announce the next open server weekend. First time was in April and DANG my computer went hot to about 95 C and sometimes even auto-shutdown at 101 C O:. Another problem was that I did not know when my game was recording and did not find out until defragging my HDD. Derpy me I intertwined my screenshot with my record button and ended up with scattered clips :I :P.

It's a new weekend and this time I'm ready. I cleaned the fan and GPU so now it reaches a max of 75-80C which is pretty comfortable. I did PC tune-ups, driver updates, and full virus scans so now it runs very smoothly. Tested this with a AAA title game and I got good results, so hopefully now I can enjoy the game with little or no hassle. Just one thing runs in my head... I just hope I don't disconnect every five seconds this time lol.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

.DerpyHooves.

Honestly, after months away from Legends of Equestria forum and game, i'm back and also really excited for the next Server opening. I remember of the first time I participated of the Server opening and I loved playing it. I just hope i'm awake on these days because I messed up my sleeping time and i'm sleeping at daytime. lol

Quizzicall

Exited for my first chance then to have a go.

Moonstar100

What!!! I didn't do anything so shush now ok? So yeah.. can't wait till the game to open up! :D

FanofRainbowDash

2014 Jun 22, 18:55:05 #93 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 23, 13:00:40 by FanofRainbowDash

Look for these ponies!

GeneralBlazingDonutGlaze

Awwwwww yeaahhhhh!

I've just reserved some days off from work just so I can experience all 3 days. Between this and Bronycon, I'm only gonna have to work 3 days!

I'm actually quite relieved that this is taking place post-Bronycon. I was getting worried that the open server beta would be during the con.

I'm gonna be spending 66% of those 3 days playing LoE. The other 33% will be filed under sleep.
"It's Not The Size Of Your Pencil. It's How Big You Write Your Name." -Ronnie James Dio

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: GeneralBlazingDonutGlaze on 2014 Jun 22, 23:47:06
Awwwwww yeaahhhhh!

I've just reserved some days off from work just so I can experience all 3 days. Between this and Bronycon, I'm only gonna have to work 3 days!

I'm actually quite relieved that this is taking place post-Bronycon. I was getting worried that the open server beta would be during the con.

I'm gonna be spending 66% of those 3 days playing LoE. The other 33% will be filed under sleep.
And that last 1%? *trollface*
I'm back

equestrianAce

I have never played LOE before, so I'm pretty excited!  :D
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

viesta2015

i wanna play the game baad i wonder if this is even in beta or alpha if i get access to this game while in development id be happy

Mizuki

Quote from: viesta2015 on 2014 Jun 26, 05:06:45
i wanna play the game baad i wonder if this is even in beta or alpha if i get access to this game while in development id be happy

we're still in pre-alpha as far as I know c:

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

viesta2015

i wanna know this is the event only availible to only people that have access or is it open to the entire public?

Go Up