Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cobalt Crafter

Month and a half eh? I'll probs forget it's coming until it's here.  X3

Tekner

Quote from: Icy Shield on 2014 Jun 16, 19:23:56
I hope Windows 64 bit download would not have the same issues as last 2 times in the past  :/
Unity has fixed hundreds of bugs since then and I've noticed a significant amount of things fixed in the 64-bit builds (it doesn't crash in Sugar Cane Corner anymore as far as I've tested.)

Though, truthfully, there's no reason to even distribute a 64-bit build versus the 32-bit build, especially considering the amount of bugs it can cause.

OfficerShields

Cool, I can't wait  :D This is going to be my 2nd OSW. (Ugh, a month and a half can't go by quick enough... ono)

Night Breeze

Quote from: Tekner on 2014 Jun 17, 01:18:07
Quote from: Icy Shield on 2014 Jun 16, 19:23:56
I hope Windows 64 bit download would not have the same issues as last 2 times in the past  :/
Unity has fixed hundreds of bugs since then and I've noticed a significant amount of things fixed in the 64-bit builds (it doesn't crash in Sugar Cane Corner anymore as far as I've tested.)

Though, truthfully, there's no reason to even distribute a 64-bit build versus the 32-bit build, especially considering the amount of bugs it can cause.

Until LoE needs to cache over 2GB textures in RAM there's no need for going 64bit anyway.

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Tekner

Quote from: Night Breeze on 2014 Jun 17, 04:53:23
Until LoE needs to cache over 2GB textures in RAM there's no need for going 64bit anyway.
Yeah pretty much. I mean, technically, it is also a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit faster, but that's not something to even realistically consider. All the big games out there are still 32bit, and for good reasons.

Quote from: Naura on 2014 Jun 17, 04:54:16
Which is less buggy?
32bit (x86)

Dr.Crash

BronyOfCanada

RAINBOW BLAZE

GoldenTerrabyte

I won't be able to be there because I couldn't possible run it, however RAMISHA(you may or may not know her here) has promised to play as my character, so if you see a Rainstorm, it's not me, probably her or someone else who decided to play as Rainstorm.
I'm back

-ReiMar-

There are no dragon tails in creator, but I still managed to make somewhat Serpent Scale) ^^ That'll be my character and I can barely wait for the thing)) X)
:D

FanofRainbowDash

2014 Jun 17, 16:11:16 #70 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 08:58:38 by FanofRainbowDash
 O: I never even knew about this OSW until now! I am sooo excited to play for the 4th time!  :3 EDIT: I have a question. Will the pony creator and in-game creator accept ponycodes from each other?

amylikeswaffles

Yay! I missed it last time so i'm soooo exited!  :D :3 ^-^
<(¬?¬<) o<(¬?¬<) (>0o0)>===========O

LunarDusk

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jun 17, 11:31:20
I won't be able to be there because I couldn't possible run it, however RAMISHA(you may or may not know her here) has promised to play as my character, so if you see a Rainstorm, it's not me, probably her or someone else who decided to play as Rainstorm.

Ha...how disappointing... :(
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Weatherboy1

I assume we will have a video or a post detailing the changes added to this OSW? I can't wait to see what you guys have done in the past 4 months!

LunarDusk

I just hope the servers dont kick you out a lot like the last OSW
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Mizuki

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2014 Jun 17, 22:28:12
I assume we will have a video or a post detailing the changes added to this OSW? I can't wait to see what you guys have done in the past 4 months!

I don't think we've done one of those "here's what's different about LoE!" things in a long time? (if ever?)

Usually we just let you guys download it and discover the differences for yourselves :O

This should totally be a thing, though!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Rush of MLP

[B]*sigh*[/b] I have no way of telling if I'll actually have a way to play the game come that time. My parents are supposed to get a new modem so that I can do stuff online on a computer, but they have been know for doing things at the very last minute.

Well, pushing past my pessimism, if I am able to play I hope it's as fun, if not more fun than I've anticipated. If I'm not able to play, I won't be happy, but I really hope everypony on is! :D

Tekner

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2014 Jun 17, 16:11:16
Will the pony creator and in-game creator accept ponycodes from each other?
They will and that is the biggest reason I implemented them - so that you can save your characters from the game and bring them back in with ease. The online creator gets updated after the game (since that's what it's based on) and may lack new assets (manes/tails mainly) very briefly, but the codes will still technically work, the pony just won't look quite right.

FanofRainbowDash

CoCoCat11

2014 Jun 18, 16:20:08 #79 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 19, 00:19:19 by Mizuki
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :s :s :s i will be on holiday then  ono ono :c :c i have only been on 1 open server weekend and i loved it i guess i have to miss another one  :c same thing happen last summer i came back on the day if ended i got to play for like 5 mins XD :c

Go Up