Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Adagio

<3I never played just downloaded last night and am BEGGING and setting my calader...... I WILL BE THERE THANK YOU LOE!!!! *i just wish we can play more often than the servers wouldnt have to be so busy like this ^-^

Vanilla Drop

I hope i won't miss it this time.
i've never played befor, so i'm really excited!

FirstChoice

Quote from: Vanilla Drop on 2014 Jul 10, 16:12:44
I hope i won't miss it this time.
i've never played befor, so i'm really excited!

Nothing to lose.

Actually I was in every open weekends and every time game was lagging and crashing all time. Even on new computer  :l

Hope this time it will change  <3

TheFawn

Hopefully it isn't as buggy with me as last time. I got it downloaded finally, but then it wouldn't let me in due to some 'Connection error'  ono  >A<
Hopefully now it'll feel like working because I recently got AT&T U-verse...

Question: Do we have to redownload if we already have it?

Ellii

Weatherboy1

Quote from: TheFawn on 2014 Jul 11, 12:29:39
Hopefully it isn't as buggy with me as last time. I got it downloaded finally, but then it wouldn't let me in due to some 'Connection error'  ono  >A<
Hopefully now it'll feel like working because I recently got AT&T U-verse...

Question: Do we have to redownload if we already have it?

You will have to redownload it in order to play it. You cannot use an out-dated version to play the game when it comes

ThePonyGuy1998

Well, we just need to wait 28 days. ^-^

My third time playing Legends of Equestria, I feel happy because I was able to make a few changes to enhance gaming performance. :D

Despite having an Intel HD Graphics 3000... :c
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

ranbowdash789

2014 Jul 12, 09:28:37 #146 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 12, 09:33:43 by McSleuthburger
:P :P

Weatherboy1

Quote from: ThePonyGuy1998 on 2014 Jul 12, 05:02:33

My third time playing Legends of Equestria, I feel happy because I was able to make a few changes to enhance gaming performance. :D

Heh, I have a Lenovo laptop and it can barely run Minecraft but it ran this game at a decent 30 FPS. I'm amaze that LoE can run on that thing. But this time, I will have a 1GB Nvidia Geforce Graphics card.

Dragonfilms And OCs

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2014 Jul 12, 15:49:59

Heh, I have a Lenovo laptop and it can barely run Minecraft but it ran this game at a decent 30 FPS. I'm amaze that LoE can run on that thing. But this time, I will have a 1GB Nvidia Geforce Graphics card.

i have a windows computer it runs decently with little lag so i have a good end here xD usually my ping's are 100-130- 90 so it'll run smoothly i think! :D
~Dragonfilms And OCs

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Dragonfilms And OCs on 2014 Jul 12, 19:46:39
Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2014 Jul 12, 15:49:59

i have a windows computer it runs decently with little lag so i have a good end here xD usually my ping's are 100-130- 90 so it'll run smoothly i think! :D

I have a HP Pavilion dv6-6165la (laptop) and it runs LoE around 75+ FPS. :D

I have a 64 MB Intel HD Graphics 3000 (1696 MB in total), but the Intel Core i5-2410M and 8 GB of RAM helps so much the performance, I think.

I'm thinking about purchase some kind of external graphics card.
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

rainbowpower123456

will the game be up for only that week? :P

Weatherboy1

Quote from: rainbowpower123456 on 2014 Jul 14, 09:47:46
will the game be up for only that week? :P

The game will only be up for that weekend. Afterwards, it will close until the next OSW

Pipkin

Hmm, i'll have to test if my laptop can run it.  Since it sounds like if it can run minecraft it can run this I might not have any problems, barring any performance issues X3

Sails

Awesome!
Looking forward to this. :D
This is a signature wow
such signature
very profile
wow

Chesharq

eeeee! it seems I joined at the most wonderful of times! I can't wait to explore and complete quests!
...I just hope my laptop can handle it. :s

KrystalClear

Quote from: Chesharq on 2014 Jul 14, 23:21:43
eeeee! it seems I joined at the most wonderful of times! I can't wait to explore and complete quests!
...I just hope my laptop can handle it. :s

Yeah I know... I only just now decided to check the system requirements... I think my laptop should be ok... well... I hope...  :I

Peace Keeper

I got good news and bad news about my laptop.

good: my computer can handle it well. Runs very smoothly.

Bad news: computer gets hot, and I'm not even blocking the vent.

Last OSW my computer went to 90+*C and overheat to 101*C. This time I vacuumed out the filter (had a huge bluebery-sized lint in the fan and the wireframe covered with lint) and now it's not as hot. I did driver updates (they were ancient... like 4+ years old) and I feel like I'm ready. Hope it don't get worse and blow up.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Eurocoin

Quote from: Accses on 2014 Jul 07, 15:22:25
12:01am EST... this means 7:00 Am on my country (Spain)...

Wake up at 6:30, take a shower, at 6:45 prepare a cofee, drink whyle playing Legends of equestria, don't sleep/eat/go to bath for 2 days.

Ok, I have a plan, it's time to use it!  ovO

Great plan, except, time difference between Spain (CET) and EST is 6 hours. For me here in Finland it would start on 7am, but it's going to be work day for me, so it's going to be afternoon or evening, before I can play (unless I get lucky and have day off then).

Archaeopteryx Tipota

SHREK IS LOVE
SHREK IS LIFE
SHREK IS THE ALMIGHTY PONE SINGULARITY
HAIL THE PONE SINGULARITY
HAIL SHREK

Snowcraft_Pony

Chances are my laptop is going to brake on me by trying to play, 'cuz my laptop is like that.

Go Up