Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CMC Scootaloo

Our first Hide & Seek event (officially) ended at 10:00 PM EST after six funny rounds with five players that joined Scootaloo!
Check it out here:

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12447.msg832418]forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12447.msg832418[/URL]
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

broe

2014 Aug 09, 04:07:30 #1121 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 09, 04:14:23 by Zorcari
I'm depressed now.... LoE was working just fine the other night, now it's saying that there are errors with the items and cutiemarks and such! ono

Please help me!

Code Select
h,,,horse?

KrystalClear

Yeah... mine has randomly decided to stop working and crashes after the unity logo on startup :'(
so... guess I am sitting this OSW out... I don't think there is anything else I can try...

CMC Scootaloo

Quote from: KrystalClear on 2014 Aug 09, 05:31:14
Yeah... mine has randomly decided to stop working and crashes after the unity logo on startup :'(
so... guess I am sitting this OSW out... I don't think there is anything else I can try...

Try to reinstall it. If it started to do so randomly, then it's probably something with your computer.
A reinstall should fix it.
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

KrystalClear

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2014 Aug 09, 08:27:44
Quote from: KrystalClear on 2014 Aug 09, 05:31:14

Try to reinstall it. If it started to do so randomly, then it's probably something with your computer.
A reinstall should fix it.

Well... I have redownloaded it multiple times... nothing works... I am doomed  ovO

kaylyn

I gotta admit that this game is pretty awesome.
2 or 3 days is not enough to learn lots (for us on the viewer end), wish it was open longer. :D

S_Realm

We will patiently wait for the time when this game will be in beta, 100% the time!

WolfKomoki

2014 Aug 09, 13:08:31 #1127 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 09, 13:11:24 by WolfKomoki
Server Shutdown?

It's not the 10th!

Guess I'll go to sleep then.  :/

CMC Scootaloo

2014 Aug 09, 16:05:35 #1128 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 10, 11:03:41 by CMC Scootaloo
Quote from: WolfKomoki on 2014 Aug 09, 13:08:31
Server Shutdown?
It's not the 10th!

Guess I'll go to sleep then.  :/

It's not over yet, don't worry. Somepony said they do that to rearrange the users on the servers so that others have a chance too.

Post Merge

To all players from the second Hide & Seek event:

Pesade does not seem to work anymore. So, we're retreating to Courbette now. If Courbette doesn't work too, try Levade and Piaffe (in this order).
And please forward this to any of our players, if you can contact them somehow: Summer Breeze, Princess Twilight, Nightstar Stylus, Insight, Rainbow Dash and Onyx Blaze.

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12447.msg832418#msg832418]http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12447.msg832418#msg832418[/URL]

QUICK NINJA EDIT: The servers go completely haywire now. Levade is full, Piaffe and Pesade don't load the pony character.
Courbette worked fine, but begins to make problems too now. So, I call it an end for this event. Sorry guys!
But don't fret! There will be another one this weekend! The third event still has to happen!
It will just be at another time than 08:00 PM EST, since I realized that a time so close to the end of the OSW is not very comfortable.
Probably at 04:00 PM or 05:00 PM EST, but I'll inform about that in the start post!
Keep an eye on it!

Thanks for attending everypony and I'm sorry for those that came later and couldn't play anymore!
It was fun with you, let's hope we can meet again at the third event!

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12447.msg834494#msg834494

Copper-Cap

First time playing for me and i have to say

Fun! so much fun!

If you are a person with enough patience to get past a few of the technical issues, you will be in for one heck of a treat, there is work still to be done from what i got to see, but it had plenty of little surprises in it,

I found Scribbles, so i am a very happy colt  :3
Good Friends never go, they just forever live on in your heart~

Snowcraft_Pony

Finally managing to download it! Now watch it not work... :(

Pegasister Rena

THAT WAS SO TOTALLY AWESOME AND FUN FOR GETTING TO FINALLY TRY OUT THE GAME!! LoE is the best game ever and i cant wait til the next time we can play. I wanted to friend everypony i ever met on the servers! Mods, players, didn't care just wanted to friend everyone!

If you were on and saw either of my ponies "Rena Skyheart" or "Crystal Gemstone" and wanna friend go for it!!!
I'm proud to be a Brony/Pegasister.

Verdant Tome

It was fun. I met with the herd I joined at the end of last OSW, played hide-and-seek, beat up dragons in the Heartlands with Kenpachi Ramasama, took way too many screenshots, beat up dragons in Ponydale on Courbette, and was part of a large server-wide group picture.

Can't wait to do this again.

ThePonyGuy1998

I did a recording of the great goodbye in Ponydale. :D
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

SolarSourced

Sounds like I missed the goodbye celebration...time got away from me. But, I had a great last day anyway. X3
Shout outs to all the ponies I met and to the LoE staff. Thanks for a excellent weekend. OSW may be over, but the memories will remain.

DarkSpectre

I took 3 hours and went around everywhere that had music, and recorded it. I am working on getting 30 minute long extended editions up on youtube with a good loop that doesn't fade out until the end, especially for some of the nightimey sounding songs that only last around a minute.

Free Hugs!

ThePonyGuy1998

I recorded The Heartlands song, but I didn't have loop.
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

TempestBoltstrider

Missed the last hour or so but I absolutely loved the rest of the event. Met some great people and had a total blast running around as my OC and a few of my favorite ponies. I am going to miss this game a lot and I hope we can see more of it soon. I just spent the last three days dancing in the streets and doing absolutely nothing and had the most fun I have had in a game in years LOL.

You guys are doing a wonderful job and I can't wait to see more!

DaFloofiest

Honestly, I was slightly disappointed.
But that was because the servers would crash on me every once in a while. Also, when I tried to go to some places, it wouldn't take me there, and instead I'd be stuck in the same area I'm in, walking around and unable to do anything, not even get updates from the chat.
I still had some fun, don't get me wrong. Those candles with disembodied wings in the mines were brutal, though. I kept getting ganged-up on by two or three of them.

2007excalibur2007

Okay so, I don't normally hang around the forums, or post things on here, but I just wanna say that this weekend was definitely one of the best I've had in a very long while. It was an absolute blast goofing around the game and staying up all night playing it with all of my friends and just generally hanging out with people that I might know online. Dare I say that it almost felt like an online brony convention, sans the panels and vendors selling pony merchandises. :P

I look forward to the next open server...

...and the one after that, and the one after that, and the one after... you all get the idea. :P

Here, I'll leave you guys with a GIF thingy that I made on the second day with a few peeps that I played with. lol

~Excal
I HAVE NO IDEA!!! ...what to put on here. :U

Go Up