Recent Posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
Forum suggestions / Map modification suggestion
Last post by cupcakelavender - 2022 Nov 27, 17:27:07
I recently joined, and I am still learning my way around. I am also directionally challenged, and I am going to assume i am not alone. While the map in the game is helpful to a point, when it comes to finding for example a specific building in the same area for a quest, it is still a challenge especially when they look very similar. Even if its one i have been to before, i still spend a lot of time trying to find the right building. For example, gala hall, and cantermore school, can look pretty similar. So I wanted to propose a suggestion that for sake of all who struggle to read maps, including myself, and get lost easily, in addition to the current map, perhaps when guards give directions, something like a pin can be placed on the map so we have a target to aim for. In addition, I would also like to suggest putting pictures with labels of shops, castles, and other locations that ponies can visit. That way they can find it easier without having to spend a long time trying to find the right place. So for example, put some kind of image to represent gala hall, and also label it gala hall. I think this would make game play easier because it will help eliminate the frustration of getting lost while trying to complete quests.
Cloud Jumper
Cupcake Lavender
Golosyne Maximus
Healing Lavender
Lemon Cloud
Red Velvet
Sky Storm
Standard Issue
Starfire Dream
White Squirrel

Spoiler: SWEET AND ELITE HIDE AND SEEK SCREENSHOTS - NOVEMBER 26TH 2022 • show

General News / Re: Legends of Equestria's Sum...
Last post by agendatomatoe - 2022 Nov 22, 02:11:58
Love it  <3  I'm really looking forward to this

moto x3m
Art / Re: Fan art of twighlight spar...
Last post by Howitzer - 2022 Nov 20, 19:53:54
I think the URL is a bit broken, if you add ".jpg" onto the end of it the picture will appear.

Another alternative is just above the rainbow dash emoji's there's a button called 'insert an image'. Enter the URL into there and the picture will appear in your post.
Blizzard Gaze
Shuffle Beat
Starfire Dream
Wind Spray

Spoiler: Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek Screenshots - November 19th 2022 • show
Art / Fan art of twighlight sparkle
Last post by cupcakelavender - 2022 Nov 19, 16:30:29
 https://imgur.com/Pl2XVgb

So, although I don't consider my skills to be fantastic yet, I do like to draw, and i wanted to attempt a fan art of twighlight sparkle. ( may add background later but wanted to share what I have now). So, here it is
Balance Keeper
Crescent Spade
Healing Lavender
Lemon Cloud
Red Velvet
Shuffle Beat
Wind Spray

Spoiler: Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek Screenshots - November 12th 2022 • show
Introductions / intro
Last post by cupcakelavender - 2022 Nov 15, 21:42:57
hi, im new here. found this and as someone who just got into watching mlp, i wanted to check this out. Irl I am studying to work with children with disabilites
Hi, I play LoE on iPad and everytime I try entering the Heartland it crashes. I managed to get in but everytime I log it I can't get out the area unless it crashes again.
Please help.
Art / Re: Soobel's things
Last post by Soobel - 2022 Nov 11, 13:39:56
Yes its candy brush too. And actually also fur brush too, that makes Luna furry and shiny :)
Pages1 2 3 ... 10