Things you just now realized.

Started by blobking156, 2014 Jan 16, 21:11:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Howitzer

It was told by a comedian, so I guess you gotta let him say it in his way to make it funny.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Randam Saiko

People keep asking me if i'm a comedian and I wasn't even trying making them laugh.
Also, they tell me, "You should do radio!" But I just think:
Spoiler: show

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Julius

Quote from: blobking156 on 2014 Jan 20, 19:46:43
Quote from: Howitzer on 2014 Jan 20, 19:44:48
This one joke I heard about 2 years ago:

We originally named our band Rigor Mortis, but then we changed it to A capella, after we were walking out of the pawn shop.

I don't get it...

Heheheh, they're too stiff to play instruments so they went acapella! lol

Rigor Mortis is the stiffness of the body recently after one's passing. Last about twenty four hours? I don't remember, I only found out what it meant recently. ^-^
Purr~

blobking156

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Jan 20, 20:26:24

We originally named our band Rigor Mortis, but then we changed it to A capella, after we were walking out of the pawn shop.

I don't get it...

Rigor Mortis is the stiffness of the body recently after one's passing. Last about twenty four hours? I don't remember, I only found out what it meant recently. ^-^

Ah! more sense now. I also kner what Rigor Mirtis is as well, but being dead means you can't Accepella either.

Howitzer

Quote from: blobking156 on 2014 Jan 20, 20:48:06

I don't get it...

Ah! more sense now. I also kner what Rigor Mirtis is as well, but being dead means you can't Accepella either.

At least you got the joke in about 20 minutes, IT TOOK ME 2 YEARS!
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/

sammym07

Quote from: Howitzer on 2014 Jan 20, 20:50:55
Quote from: blobking156 on 2014 Jan 20, 20:48:06

I don't get it...

At least you got the joke in about 20 minutes, IT TOOK ME 2 YEARS!

O_O

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

Ramisha

I just realized how often I dream of Assassins...  :I

Pipkin

For almost ten years I thought blinded by the light was by ELO...found out today I was wrong...

Sea Foam

Donkey Kong 64 is a pretty bad game.
Yet I still go back to it it like once every year....

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Izumi Akazawa

I've beaten my personal record for most consecutive days lived.
hai

SonicisDashing

I just found out that my cat's been lying on my bed pretty much all day.

Like she did yesterday.

Yes, this is quite the discovery, mainly because around this time she tends to run around everywhere.

MrEmu

I just realized that water isn't 'made' or 'created' so it's from the beginning of time...

BlazeyE

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Feb 12, 17:44:15
I just realized that water isn't 'made' or 'created' so it's from the beginning of time...

Well. Kinda. In respiration, when the body exchanges CO2 and O2 in the lungs, water is created.

It's an output of Oxygen and Glucose usage/combination. CO2 and Water is made within the body. But that's it, and we can't use it, of course, it's just for regulation of the pH levels.
I sell PR and PR accessories.

Ramisha

Actually, umm, I think water can be made. Not the atoms, but the molecules. But yeah the atoms are likely there from the beginning of time...

MrEmu

This is kinda a thing I realized, Maybe a bit off topic? idk but it seems suiting in my book...
anycase here it is! *ahem*

If you are born your are not even a year old, 10 years later you are 10, you have a baby sibling...
He/she is 1/10 of your age,
10 years later you're 20, he/she's 10,
Now he/she is HALF of your age,

the sibling went from 1/10 your age to 1/2 of your age...kinda creepy...

blobking156

Your body literally needs oxygen, but uses two oxygen atoms to make Carbon Dioxide...

Chishio Kunrin

In Suited For Success, Twilight says "You shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth."
That phrase doesn't make much sense in Equestria, considering the origins of it in our world:
You can tell a horse's age by looking at its teeth. Horses have different price ranges dependent on their age. So, if someone gives you a horse as a gift, looking in its mouth is basically the same as checking its price.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Pipkin

I just realized this whole time of like over a year and a half of squinting/finding my glasses while browsing this forum that all I have to do is hit control and use the mouse wheel to ZOOM IN...

Ramisha

I just realized that every year the competitions for the grade I'm in are the hardest... I must be some omen!

Howitzer

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Feb 20, 19:57:07
I just realized this whole time of like over a year and a half of squinting/finding my glasses while browsing this forum that all I have to do is hit control and use the mouse wheel to ZOOM IN...

Hmmmm... does that actually wor- WHAT IN THE NAME OF SANITY IS THIS SORCERY???

Go Up