Weird Dream Thread

Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jun 29, 21:26:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Captain0Ron on 2012 Jul 02, 11:42:44
I was lucid dreaming and I woke up. I got ready for work and on the way I got hit head on by an 18hour wheeler. Then I woke up and while I was walking out of the door a car swerved around the corner and hit me pinning me to my house. Then I woke up, and just layed in bed when my fan fell on me. Then I woke up and sat in the corner for about an hour until I finally decided to go outside and when I did I realized I was actually awake. Unless.. Am I dreaming about posting my dream on this thread...   o_o
Somepony prove me wrong.

Impossible.
It's also impossible to prove that you aren't dead, but that's a different manner entirely.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Cutiebone

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 02, 11:45:36
Quote from: Captain0Ron on 2012 Jul 02, 11:42:44
I was lucid dreaming and I woke up. I got ready for work and on the way I got hit head on by an 18hour wheeler. Then I woke up and while I was walking out of the door a car swerved around the corner and hit me pinning me to my house. Then I woke up, and just layed in bed when my fan fell on me. Then I woke up and sat in the corner for about an hour until I finally decided to go outside and when I did I realized I was actually awake. Unless.. Am I dreaming about posting my dream on this thread...   o_o
Somepony prove me wrong.

Impossible.
It's also impossible to prove that you aren't dead, but that's a different manner entirely.

BIZZARE!!!!
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Chishio Kunrin

I don't think I've ever had a dream within a dream, but I've had a nightmare that caused me to sleepwalk. o_o

I was just a child. I dreamed that I hid behind a door for fun while my parents were walking around the house. But then I realized that they were taking things out of the house, and then they closed the door. I looked out the window to see them drive away and leave me behind. That's all I remember of it. Meanwhile, in the real world, I had started crying, got out of bed, ran to the front door, and was frantically trying to open the door. My hands were too slippery from tears. My parents ended up putting a lock on the front and back door way too high up for me to reach. >.<

Before that, my mom had been surprised that I never sleepwalked because she used to a little bit. These days, though, the most I do in the manner of sleepwalking is sit up, open my eyes, and carry on a conversation with whoever is trying to wake me up.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

lurk852

I've had a lot of dreams involving multiple fake wake-ups. On a few occasions I woke up and thought "that was an awesome dream, I'd better write it down" and wrote it down... then realized that I was still dreaming. Repeat several times.  o_o

There's also one specific event that occurs in almost all of my dreams at least once, and never in real life. You'd think that after awhile, that would become a clue that I'm dreaming, right? Yet whenever it happens, I always think "weird, this usually happens only when I'm dreaming, but now it's happening when I'm awake" even though I'm not awake. I'm apparently pretty stupid when dreaming (and arguably when not dreaming too, but let's not get into that).
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Vick McBread

2012 Jul 05, 02:12:31 #44 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 05, 02:43:22 by Vick McBread
Well.. it happened agian...... only this time you were all little robotic like figures with your profile pic typed on to your face. And We had an OP shotgun... so yeah... basically blew eveyponys (on the fourms) faces off with an uber shell spitter. DD: We feel horrible.
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

DrizzleMutt

I've had my share of weird dreams. But most of them end up with me getting angry, which rarely happens, and punch outwards. I always hit my wall, which is directly next to my bed. I make my fist bruised or cut every time.

Nala Valor

I once dreamed that I was in a James bond movie and a spy shot me in the torso. It felt like the blood was actually there ((not the pain))... When i woke up, my cat was on my torso, drooling on me... :l

Captain0Ron

Ehem' yeah I did something really stupid.
I was reading creepypasta's for about 5 hours and then decided to go to sleep ^-^

Heh, well, seeing as I go into lucidity almost every night (and study it every day) I couldn't get some of what a read/saw out of my head...
Yeah... so... um.. Ever wanted wake up and see Jeff the Killer staring at you? Oh and did I mention it started with me in the forest being chased by what I assume is the rake creepypasta, only I couldn't change the dream at all. And then I woke up into sleep paralysis (scariest thing ever) with Jeff the Killer staring at me... I felt every time he stabbed me and when I did wake up I was shaking and sweating profusely. D:

Just a thing of advice, if you can't easily take you mind off of something, don't read creepypasta's before trying to lucid dream.
Solar Empire Official Identification
(Captain) Ron

Chishio Kunrin

That's why you should be careful what you spend the time before you sleep doing. Your dream is more likely to focus on what was more on your mind before you go to bed. If there are multiple things, it'll make some weird crossover that somehow fits seamlessly.

I think I've gone into sleep paralysis without even falling asleep before. :/ I was just laying there on my stomach, when I suddenly felt heavy, as if something on my back weighed me down so I was pressed to my mattress, and I couldn't move.

Captain0Ron

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 05, 05:45:16
That's why you should be careful what you spend the time before you sleep doing. Your dream is more likely to focus on what was more on your mind before you go to bed. If there are multiple things, it'll make some weird crossover that somehow fits seamlessly.

I think I've gone into sleep paralysis without even falling asleep before. :/ I was just laying there on my stomach, when I suddenly felt heavy, as if something on my back weighed me down so I was pressed to my mattress, and I couldn't move.

Yeah I know I sort of lied a bit in that post, I actually purposely did that (for the sake of research). I had fun at first but getting stabbed is NOT FUN >A<
And yes, I love getting the hay scared out of me/scaring the hay out of myself.
Also, you were probably dreaming that you were laying there and phased rather quickly into sleep paralysis.
(Captain) Ron

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Captain0Ron on 2012 Jul 05, 05:50:01

Yeah I know I sort of lied a bit in that post, I actually purposely did that (for the sake of research). I had fun at first but getting stabbed is NOT FUN >A<
Also, you were probably dreaming that you were laying there and phased rather quickly into sleep paralysis.

But I didn't fall asleep. I was wide awake. It was one of those nights where I went to bed too early, and I wasn't tired. :x Either that, or caffeine.

Captain0Ron

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 05, 05:54:12

But I didn't fall asleep. I was wide awake. It was one of those nights where I went to bed too early, and I wasn't tired. :x Either that, or caffeine.

That's.. odd..
Did you get enough sleep the night before or did anything happen before that that could have been a possible cause of stress or anxiety?
(Captain) Ron

Rad Thunder

I'll post one I still remember from about a week ago.
It was a simple one. I lived in a zoo. Literally, like my entire house was inside a zoo! There were lions in my backyard. That's about all I remember. :\

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Captain0Ron on 2012 Jul 05, 13:30:38
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 05, 05:54:12

That's.. odd..
Did you get enough sleep the night before or did anything happen before that that could have been a possible cause of stress or anxiety?

I don't think so. :0 I was just laying there waiting to get sleepy.

DrizzleMutt

I find it best to listen to very scary music and drain yourself of energy before sleeping. I've been doing it for the last three days, and have been getting some surprising results.

Mostly nightmares, but I love those.  lol

PrincessButton

This thread couldn't handle my nightly dreams...  ovO
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Dreadnaught 308

once I had a dream where pirates stole all my doorknobs in my house... :s
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Captain0Ron

Ok this is getting crazy, last 2 nights I have had nothing but lucid nightmares. (Not including the creepypasta one). What sparked this, I have no clue. And these nightmares are unbelievable terrifying. I am going to continue to attempt to rid myself of these nightmares.
(Captain) Ron

PrincessButton

Last night I had a dream that water bottles shrunk as you drank them.. but only on Wednesdays.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Captain0Ron

Im gonna put a halt on my dreaming for a while... Too many consecutive nightmares, too much to handle.
(Captain) Ron

Go Up