Canterlot: City of Light! City of Magic! (Open/Jump in RP.)

Started by Onyx Quill, 2017 Nov 29, 00:03:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Onyx Quill

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2017 Nov 30, 17:32:45Oh, ok...  ono

Hey, Scarlet!

*Scarlet looks up at her sister waving at her.*

If you can't stay for the lesson, let's see each other for dinner. I'm offering!

Ok, then! :D But I'm the one offering, I insist!

*Onyx smile at Precious and Scarlet*

"If you two are going to dinner, you should head for a place in the restaurant district called "Azure Sky." Great restaurant. The owner's from Cloudsdale. Tell him Onyx Quill says hello!"

*Onyx says, not wanting to impose on the two sisters' reunion*
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

indigoEruption

Ink looked at Colere with pity in his eyes. He didn't mean for the other to remember the bad times while on vacation! He lowered his ears, nuzzling against the puffed up griffin in hopes it would make the other feel a bit better.

After quite a bit of walking, Ink manages to find Zacharie's shop! He walks in, looking around at the items, then looks for the bat pony while still under Colere's protective wing.

Gamepaw

(Still not sure how to make the characters meet up.)

Game had managed to get his fill from the trash, eating a few battle scarred pies and some more colourful looking food and was getting ready to go, however as he did so he noticed an opening in the side door. A powerful smell of warm food was coming through the door and the wolf was intrigued and feeling greedy.

Game always preferred hot and fresh food over those that were thrown away and left in the cold for who knows how long, this was a perfect opportunity to get some good food for a change.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Onyx Quill on 2017 Nov 30, 17:37:53*Onyx smile at Precious and Scarlet*

"If you two are going to dinner, you should head for a place in the restaurant district called "Azure Sky." Great restaurant. The owner's from Cloudsdale. Tell him Onyx Quill says hello!"

*Onyx says, not wanting to impose on the two sisters' reunion*

Do you want to come with us?

*Precious is looking at her sister, taking in her friendly - almost a little too much - behaviour with the stallion: she knows Scarlet can get pretty confident and talkative when she's around somepony she's at ease with, but this time it seems a little different...*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Onyx Quill

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2017 Nov 30, 20:04:06Do you want to come with us?

*Precious is looking at her sister, taking in her friendly - almost a little too much - behaviour with the stallion: she knows Scarlet can get pretty confident and talkative when she's around somepony she's at ease with, but this time it seems a little different...*

*Onyx smiles warmly*

"Oh, sure. If you insist. It'll be nice to see Star and Stratus again"

*Onyx senses something between the two of them. It makes him slightly nervous*
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

ColourKitty

Quote from: indigoEruption on 2017 Nov 30, 18:20:31Ink looked at Colere with pity in his eyes. He didn't mean for the other to remember the bad times while on vacation! He lowered his ears, nuzzling against the puffed up griffin in hopes it would make the other feel a bit better.

Colere's feathers slowly laid back, flat against him. He has calmed down a tad, but he still cannot shake the strange feeling he has. Perhaps having no purpose has given him time to grow? Whatever was going on, he does not like it.

Quote from: indigoEruption on 2017 Nov 30, 18:20:31After quite a bit of walking, Ink manages to find Zacharie's shop! He walks in, looking around at the items, then looks for the bat pony while still under Colere's protective wing.

Colere was glad that they were here now. No more over powering thoughts. They were all but faint whistles in the wind. He skims through everything, finding all of it strange. These do not seem to be the regular items Zacharie sells. Though, he has to remember that they are away from home now. New land, new items. He relaxes his wing a bit, feeling that there is no chance of danger at the moment. Nothing usually attacked whilst Zach was around anyways.
Corruption depends on the person.

Character Ref's: Colere

Nightshade Star

"Actually, I meant at Canterlot," I said. "I probably said it incorrectly. Sorry." I flushed for a moment, kind of embarrassed by the fact I said what I needed to say wrong.
"And that's a great idea, Onyx!" I turned and said to him. "But are there good places other than that? I don't want to bother Scarlet's reunion with her sister."

ScarletInk

But you guys are not bothering...

*Precious' inquisitive eyes on them make Scarlet rethink her plan.*

Well... thinking about it again, maybe it's better if me and my sister rekindle between each other before going out for dinner all together. X3

Onyx Quill

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2017 Dec 01, 16:18:51But you guys are not bothering...

*Precious' inquisitive eyes on them make Scarlet rethink her plan.*

Well... thinking about it again, maybe it's better if me and my sister rekindle between each other before going out for dinner all together. X3

*Onyx nods*

"I get ya. Take as much time as you need."

Nightshade Star

"Yep," I said. "Whenever is fine for me." I smiled, but I felt kinda weird inside. Like maybe someone dangerous is nearby. I don't know though. I decided to try and forget that thought.

(aPrEhEnSiVe NiGhTLIgHT :P )

The Merchant

Quote from: indigoEruption on 2017 Nov 30, 18:20:31After quite a bit of walking, Ink manages to find Zacharie's shop! He walks in, looking around at the items, then looks for the bat pony while still under Colere's protective wing.
Quote from: ColourKitty on 2017 Dec 01, 09:09:41Colere was glad that they were here now. No more over powering thoughts. They were all but faint whistles in the wind. He skims through everything, finding all of it strange. These do not seem to be the regular items Zacharie sells. Though, he has to remember that they are away from home now. New land, new items. He relaxes his wing a bit, feeling that there is no chance of danger at the moment. Nothing usually attacked whilst Zach was around anyways.

Zacharie popped his head from the back, blinking at them both before fully coming out and to the counter. "Bonjour, mes amis." He greeted, his masked was in the backroom so his teethy grin was showing. It was more calm looking then distressed of course like he was in the backroom. The sight of his friends distracted him from what was distressing. "Here to buy something or are you looking for something?" He commented, with a slight tilt of his head.
Quote from: Zacharie``Rather than play by the rules, why don't we break them like you do? Mes ami?``
Wanna meet Zacharie?

indigoEruption

Ink looks so excited to see their friend, but knows he can't go behind the counter at the moment. That would just be bad business practice, wouldn't it?
"Yes! To both questions! I wanna buy something, for sure, but I don't know what you have to sell juuust yet. ...Got anything soft?" Knowing Ink, he's probably looking for a type of clothing, or possibly a doll. Maybe even a stress relief toy.
"Oh! And how has it been? Has it all been going smoothly?"

Onyx Quill

ScarletInk

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Dec 03, 15:54:50@Onyx Quill
@scarlet Ink
*just pokin the peeps*

Night, did you just-ok, better if we leave for now.

*Scarlet noticed several students glaring at them and so she ushers her two friends outside, giving a last wave at her sister.*

Onyx Quill

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2017 Dec 03, 19:17:11Night, did you just-ok, better if we leave for now.

*Scarlet noticed several students glaring at them and so she ushers her two friends outside, giving a last wave at her sister.*

*Onyx seems a bit apprehensive. Nervous*

"That's your sister, eh? She as annoying as my sister?"

Nightshade Star

(Okaaaay, that was meant to be OOC and I'm trying not to laugh)

The Merchant

Quote from: indigoEruption on 2017 Dec 02, 12:14:10Ink looks so excited to see their friend, but knows he can't go behind the counter at the moment. That would just be bad business practice, wouldn't it?
"Yes! To both questions! I wanna buy something, for sure, but I don't know what you have to sell juuust yet. ...Got anything soft?" Knowing Ink, he's probably looking for a type of clothing, or possibly a doll. Maybe even a stress relief toy.
"Oh! And how has it been? Has it all been going smoothly?"

" Yes of course, Fillies really like to come here and buy the small plushies I have in the backroom. " Zacharie said, gestured to the back. They were his friends and he certainly didn't mind them in the back of his shop. " You two can come in the back, the busy hours just got done so I don't expect many ponies to come back for a while now. "
Quote from: Zacharie``Rather than play by the rules, why don't we break them like you do? Mes ami?``
Wanna meet Zacharie?

ScarletInk

Quote from: Onyx Quill on 2017 Dec 03, 19:50:43*Onyx seems a bit apprehensive. Nervous*

"That's your sister, eh? She as annoying as my sister?"

She can be, but usually she's really lovely[./color]

Onyx Quill

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2017 Dec 05, 15:54:44She can be, but usually she's really lovely[./color]

*Onyx shrugs*

"She seems like the smart type. Runs in the family, eh?"

Go Up