Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 12, 04:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Irroro

//Oh they're not ignoring you. I doubt they are. If it's a feeling that they are, make a raincheck on that feeling, because your character's actions are definitely having an effect on this RP universe and the character's involved. Dialogue included.

Gamepaw

Game let out a sigh of relief as the pony seemingly didn't notice him, however the wolf was still panicked as he was unable to get all four of his paws back down to the ground to get away.

Irroro

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2017 Mar 24, 03:37:12
//why is everyone ignoring me all of sudden?

//Scratch that. I know why we've been "ignoring you." We don't really have any idea of where your character in in the world right now. All we got is that they quickly ran out of the bakery shop. There wasn't really enough to say, "Hey, they're probably just standing outside the shop after having run away from the still fairly close danger." That kind of would be metagaming or something if we did.

After Warrior backpedaled out of the bakery, she gasped as she saw the building from which she just came from completely covered in strange numbers, numbers that she'd only really seen about videogames. She took a few steps backwards, before she noticed ;) a blue wolf up against the wall of the shop, panicking as he seemed to be unable to get away from the building. She looked back to the bakery and back to the wolf, before finally, a determined look fell upon her eyes, and she said aloud to it, "I'll save you chubby wolf thing!" And she ran over to the woof and wrapped him in her magic aura, and tried lifting lifting him up, grunting in surprise and effort as he was extremely heavy. Once she had him in her aura she only managed to lift him up temporarily and over six or so hooflengths away from his spot on the wall, her face turning red from the effort, before her magic flickered, and it died out, letting the woof freefalling a hoof away from the ground or so, her panting from the effort and looking back at the building as it finally disappeared, revealing the fire within.

//Don't forget we got an OOC page now for OOC, for those of you who don't know it yet. Here's the link: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16596.0

Misty Fly

Marble : if the system reaches Canterlot we are doomed

Taraxippi : not if we can do anything about it...

Marble : does it have a weakness?

Taraxippi : there is one weakness but...it perished along with the game

Marble : what was it?

Taraxippi : that staff you used to track the last boss in the game

Marble : it was destroyed and i wasn't able to retrieve it... any other options?

Taraxippi : there is a sword however i only heard of such item and i don't know if it exists in this world...

*they both look at the warrior and the wolf*

Marble : come on you two we are going to my place i have an idea...
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game fell the short distance to the floor, but it was enough to cause his legs to give out and for him to land on his cushion of a stomach. The wolf slowly backed away but was once again scared as the building he had ate the rubbish from so many times just disappeared.

Saddened by his loss of food source the pudgy wolf was once again shocked as a fire raged inside.

Taking a short moment to think back to the pony, Game thought it was the first time a pony had not called him a dog or a version of it and was somewhat embarrassed at being called Chubby, despite it being more than true.

Game tilted his head at the appearance of the two ponies, they seemingly wanting to take him for some reason, which caused the exercise starved wolf to stumble backwards and fall into a sitting position.

Irroro

Warrior was looking at the building when it disappeared, revealed Malware within the fire. It was right around then when Taraxxipi and Marble told her and the Wolfy to come with them before the fire spinning around Malware suddenly skyrocketed all awesomely and such/looked absolutely horrifyingly epic ovO  into the binary sky. Warrior could only stare, mouth open, eyes reflecting the light of the pony shaped fire, two tears forming around her eyes, before she slowly turned her head to Marble and Taraxippi and said, "Okay," she squeaked, her voice quivering, "but y-youre c-carrying the wolf."

Misty Fly

Taraxippi : that's not a problem for me  *she grabs the wolf and puts him on her back* now you sit tight and don't worry you won't fall off... now let's go *she flies off with the wolf and Marble on her back and watched as everything behind her started turning into 0s and 1s *

Marble : madness that's all i have to say

Taraxippi : indeed
Magic...

annosrules

The burgundy pony enters a coughing fit as he clears the blazing building: loosing consciousness only a few short feet away from the building's remnants, and only a few short yards away from the culprit of reality's distortion. He lands with a solid thud against the ground, his hat hopping off his head, and many objects of various age and utility spilling out from his saddlebags.

Peace Keeper

*-Time to finally make my entrance x3 Sorry it took a while

---------------------------------------

Two ponies, one red unicorn (Peacemaker), and one blue pegasus (Peacekeeper), come out of a shop about 5 buildings down the street enjoying their time in town. Doesn't look like it, but they are brothers of the same parents. If checked closely, their faces do in fact look very similar to one another. They enjoyed their time together after a while as it was rare for them to be able to get together due to priorities. They both drank mugs of cider. For Peacemaker, its been a while, and for Peacekeeper, he never drank that much as he usually would eat something with it. They come out having fun and noticed something very unusual, very surreal. They see a large pony with binary code flashing around the tlwn.

Is this a dream?... or are we drunk?

I don't know. Reminds me of that game from a month ago... I think I we are drunk.

The what!? Can't be drunk. Probably asleep.

Asleep? The ((slapped with a corgi paw)). You can't even think you are asleep in your dream. You're drunk.

Bruh, I don't drink that much, and besides, how can we be drunk with cider? We are just acting drunk.

That was actually a different cider. Its not apple cider.

Pony in the shop; That is apple cider. We don't sell the other kind cause we have to keep it clean.

Its not? Then why?...

We can never serve that here. The pony upstairs says so. I just labeled it like that so you guys buy it.

Wow... talk about false advertising... so... if we aren't boozed or sleeping, It really IS happening!

Aww crud. And we probably can'tget out. The whole place is covered in code. I think we got brought into that dumb game again that forced us to win or get stuck.

Not this again!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

//wait who is the pony you noticed? i hope it's us passing through
Magic...

GlassMirror

Malware: Hmph, you're in my space now, you can't leave now-

*A bolt of light comes crashing down in front of Malware, causing her to freeze up, exactly like a computer program (without the error message lol)*

Mayfly (flying down towards Blazing Legend, while looking at Malware): Looks like you're trying to start something yet again huh Mal?

*Mayfly lifts Blazing Legend from off the ground. Infamous Catch swoops down, getting the unconscious pony's things as the binary world they was surrounding them faded away. malware, you wasn't frozen for long, was surrounded by the fire that she had taken, and disappeared with it somewhere....*

Irroro

*Waves goodbye to the Gamepaw plus two ponies.*

Warrior watched as the two strange ponies flew away with the blue wolf, leaving her behind ( D: ). All hope is lost, all hope is lost!  (DD:).  She looked up at the quickly disappearing, flying ponies, something of a shocked and 'should've expected that' expression upon her face. She could only turn and look, horrified and ready to turbo her backpedaling as the glitchy cupcake mare spoke yet again until--BANG! A lightning bolt shot down, and the mare was frozen, as if someone had suddenly paused a game, mid-cinematic. Two other ponies suddenly appeared and they flew down to ground level, next to a seemingly unconcious stallion and his things, before the frozen mare was swept up by her flames and disappeared before her eyes. Warrior could only stand there staring, like probably the many other ponies around her, mouth open at the remains of what had happened to the bakery, the obvious space it left gaping like an open wound in the city architecture.

Misty Fly

*Taraxippi lands on the ground enters the (diner?,bar?,tavern?,) approaches the Peace Brothers and looks at them*

Taraxippi : this code is trying to turn our world into a virtual reality if they reach Canterlot Castle..

Marble : then noone will be able to stop it...wait a second i remember you two we were in that game together if i.m not mistaken?
Magic...

Aqua Fire

When Trix saw the fire turn into a giant pony, she said out loud, "Um.. Opps.. Did I do that?" She quickly ran, grabbing her sister from out of the bush, and put her on her back. She tried to run out of town.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Gamepaw

Game had clanged on tight to his abductor, not a fan of levitation and flying was so much higher and faster, a wolf of his size and ability was not supposed to go that fast.

Eventually they arrived and the partially traumatised wolf was let go onto the floor, wobbling as he waddled the pudgy canine went to something he could find comfort in. Food.

Irroro

Warrior still gaped with an almost blank expression, her tears having visibly dried up on her cheeks as she moved closer to the remnants of the bakery, her stepping around the fallen trashcan, which hadn't moved at all from its tripped over state. She stepped through where she remembered the door to be as she carefully walked up to the two ponies (They are ponies, right?) who'd immediately flown down to the bakery soon as the mare who caused all of this got lightninged. When she got within six or so hoof lengths away, she spoke . "Uhm..."

annosrules

Blazings unconscious body begins to violently rattle as soon as it is taken from the earth and into the sky.

Aqua Fire

"Now what in the hay happened?! I expect answers!" Trix said, as she had stopped running. Ember trembled in fear, afraid to move.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Gamepaw

The wolf, who had attempted to find some food had come across a snag in his plans, steps. The pudgy canine was unable to get up the few steps to get into the kitchen, though in his disorientated state he tried anyway, managing to get up 3 or 4 steps before losing his footing and falling back down them, into a pile of heavy fur on the floor.

GlassMirror

Quote from: Irroro on 2017 Mar 25, 14:27:44
Warrior still gaped with an almost blank expression, her tears having visibly dried up on her cheeks as she moved closer to the remnants of the bakery, her stepping around the fallen trashcan, which hadn't moved at all from its tripped over state. She stepped through where she remembered the door to be as she carefully walked up to the two ponies (They are ponies, right?) who'd immediately flown down to the bakery soon as the mare who caused all of this got lightninged. When she got within six or so hoof lengths away, she spoke . "Uhm..."

((I'm surprised you didn't let your OC go with Misty's OCs. Could've went with them. xDD))

*Mayfly and IC flew to a little infirmary with Blaze. His wounds weren't serious, but were still treated, and since he had a little smoke inhalation, he was treated for that too. x3

Once done, Mayfly and IC, with a still unconscious Blaze, flies to where the rest of the group settled to (I think it's a bar. xD)...*

Mayfly (Puts Blaze down next to her feet): Uhh... We can explain this unfortunate event. xD

Go Up