Escape to the Future: The New World [Sign-up]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Nov 12, 22:48:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

*-Alright. It is time to finally get myself going in this RP. Been so long since I posted and haven't been feeling motivated to write anything. Now that I am back I can finally get this RP rolling. Hopefully we can get something rolling along.

-------------------------------------

Both Peaces decided they will first venture into the neutral zone. There is a line set up for the neutral section, which takes them to a long street in between the zone walls. The lines are uniform, flowing back and forth in a single line, but with gaps in between which seems the ponies do not want interactions of some sort. Both brothers line up together, which looked strange to see both of them together. Some ponies eyeball them because of their close interactions, but both didn't mind and keep their focus on just getting to the neutral zone.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

2017 Aug 28, 15:48:15 #141 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 08, 08:32:14 by Julien999
Quote from: Gamepaw on 2017 Apr 16, 10:31:44Game was thankful to once again have his legs rest from carrying his own weight and nuzzled the neck of the pony carrying him as a show of thanks.
The unicorn felts the wolf's nuzzle behind her neck and she is happy about it.

She starts by talking to some unicorns and learns their thought on some information. Even went to see what some of them sell.

When all she wanted to do is done, she goes straight to the neutral town.

Peace Keeper

Both brothers enter the city walls, and going through a long hall in between the walls of the dividing walls, they now reach the neutral center. The neutral city has all the pony races together, which feels natural to them since they do live in a mixed town. However the mutual respect from one another is pretty thin, with one small disagreement potentially causing chaos. In this neutral town, it is more used in diplomacy and cooperative matters. It isn't really much of a sanctuary city for ponies of other races to want to be together and live and prosper.

Both brothers walk around the town, looking for something they could learn about the town. Then they thought to look into the library. They walk around the town trying to look for it until finally they manage to find the library.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game, having stopped nuzzling the pony's neck began to have a look around, there wasn't a huge variation of ponies as they all seemed to be from the same race. The pudgy canine also noticed a few odd stairs, it was understandable even other animals gave him looks.

Peace Keeper

Guess we might have to end up closing this RP. Nobody seems to be interested anymore. Well ot was good while it ran. There are too many absent RPers to improvise a plan so I pretty much have to close this. Thanks for participating everyone. Take good care.

Go Up