Holiday Cruise Ship RP [Sign-in]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Apr 17, 02:57:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

*-Alrighties. Well we can just play it as is and just choreograph the play. I will send ya guys a message for who actually wins the match. I will do a random roll somewhere so that it is all fair. I know it isn't a really popular idea me doing it solo. I am still looking around to find a better substitute for the missing dice mechanic.

-----------------------

The two groups come up to the court ready to play their final round. It is the finals between the two and the crowd is hyped up. The official comes up and gives Oil and Lightning the ball from a coin flip.

------------
*-I forgot what was the font color for the official so Ima just do it with quotes x3
------------

Official: "Let's get started. You are clear to serve!"
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Freedome blitz

freedome:im ready to play oh ya and get ready

Peace Keeper

Well it is official. Deadline is reached and have no players for this RP. Which leaves me to close this RP indefinitely. I do want to thank everyone for roleplaying here and bringing this RP to life. Your influences will forever be etched in this RP and I appreciate your interests. Thank you. ^-^
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Go Up