Holiday Cruise Ship RP [Sign-in]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Apr 17, 02:57:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Of course, Blue Cloud sir. Let's take a seat.

She finds a bench with enough space for her and Blue to sit for the remainder of the tournament.

Peace speaks out to Freedom.
Looks like it is our turn Freedom. You ready for this?

Meanwhile the pony at the consessions gives a good wave and gives Freedom a pie and a hayburger.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

"Aaaaaaah yeaaaaah!! Lightning shouted after she added the last score. Oil approached the duo holding out his hoof towards them.
"GG  :]" he said
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Freedome blitz

2017 May 27, 01:50:11 #842 Last Edit: 2017 May 29, 02:56:06 by Freedome blitz
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 May 24, 03:28:38
Of course, Blue Cloud sir. Let's take a seat.

She finds a bench with enough space for her and Blue to sit for the remainder of the tournament.

Peace speaks out to Freedom.
Looks like it is our turn Freedom. You ready for this?

Meanwhile the pony at the consessions gives a good wave and gives Freedom a pie and a hayburger.

I was born ready peace who are we playing against

Peace Keeper

Eques to Oil and Lightning: It is a good match. Well done ponies. Wish you the best on your next match.

She puts her hoof up to them for the high hoof as well

Peace to Freedom: It is those ponies. *Pointing to Oil and Lightning*
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Freedome blitz

freedome to peace: oh ok well then wish the best of luck oil and lighting and peace lets give it our all out there

Gamepaw

Game having not received his pie, slowly stopped wagging and was disappointed and began slowly waddling after the pony carrying it, hoping that they would eventually give him it.

Freedome blitz

freedome:here you go game i had a pie just for you as i lay it next to you

Gamepaw

Game began wagging again and eagerly dug into the pie. Devouring it faster than he could move.

Peace Keeper

Wow. The wolf sure loves pies. He devours it like a Muncher.

Gamepaw

Game looked back at the pony, after doing a little turn so he could actually see them, and tilted his head. The wolf was unsure if he should feel insulted or complimented by the term "Munch."

Freedome blitz

freedome:he so does so what do we do now peace is this volleyball game going to happen or what

Peace Keeper

Yea. Just waiting on the other ponies there. *Looking to Lightning and Oil*

Freedome blitz

i hope they show up cause i really want to play volleyball

Gamepaw

Game took this chance to retreat behind an object, last time there was balls flying he got hit.

Freedome blitz

Freedome:wow i hate to say this but i think cruise trip is died or over cause i dont see any of other ponys on here

Peace Keeper

*-May be. Also we dont have the dice mechanic so we cant do a random winner which will be fair. Also @LunarDusk hasnt posted in a while here. Ill see if he still would respond so we can plan it out. Also sorry for my long absence.

LunarDusk

// Ah, yes perhaps an external randomizer could possibly work

Lightning sprinted into view dragging sn annoyed Oil behind her. She gave her greetings to the two when she stopped in front of Peace and Freedom.

"Hoy, you the next foes?" she asked
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Freedome blitz

freedome:yes we are lunardusk

Peace Keeper

*-actually that is Lightning speaking to us x3

---------------

Yup. Didnt know we make it far. Ready for the championship?

LunarDusk

"Heck yeah!" they both yelled simultaneously
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up