Holiday Cruise Ship RP [Sign-in]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Apr 17, 02:57:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Apr 19, 23:41:28
"Don't get the wrong impression; You just seem as if you know more of some things than you let on." Heavy Hitter had said, continuing her walk without pause. "Either way, I have yet to lie as well."
That much was true. It wasn't a name she liked, but it was a name for her, to help fit in with others in Equestria.

"No ticket, I'm assuming." She then stated a bit quietly, climbing the stairs back up to the third floor. "I'm not sharing a-"
The mare sighed with what seemed to be annoyance as another stallion decided to barge in, and in response, she decided to just be silent.

"I wasn't accusing you of lying, per-say, but I had a feeling, and still do, that there's a bit more to it. Whether you divulge in such is up to you though," He responds.

"Also, why would I get a ticket? I can just fly onto the boat, after all," He continues, before the other stallion appears.

"Good day. I must say, it's rather rude to butt into a conversation," He states, twirling his cane once more. "However, you've already done so, so I guess it matters not how rude," He continues.

"To answer your inquiry, we're doing well, I trust you're the same," He finally answers, dipping his fedora.

frío

Elen was daydreaming again...she needed to stop this, Elen quickly blinked to the smell of pie. She started walking towards the pie she was smelling.
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Stryder221

So you don't get thrown overboard, is why you get the ticket. And your own room. And directions. Everything, really.
The mare had mentally responded, though she still remained quiet while Chaos dealt with the newcomer.

Her room wasn't too far away, now. Just a little longer, and she could get an excuse out of this conversation.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Fu-shia Writer

walks down the hall and spots a blanket on the floor and walks over to it

hmmm y is this on the floor
when life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.

dashie77

Quote from: Fu-shia Writer on 2016 Apr 20, 20:34:30
walks down the hall and spots a blanket on the floor and walks over to it

hmmm y is this on the floor
Pupa sticks her head out of the blanket. Looking up at the Adult stallion
"Er.. Hello! Im Pupa?" She smiled a bit Still nibbling a hay fry

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Apr 20, 19:51:57
So you don't get thrown overboard, is why you get the ticket. And your own room. And directions. Everything, really.
The mare had mentally responded, though she still remained quiet while Chaos dealt with the newcomer.

Her room wasn't too far away, now. Just a little longer, and she could get an excuse out of this conversation.

*Okay, we'll ignore the interruption then, as he has moved on from us without replying back.

Noticing once more her discomfort, he turns to her.

"If you wish to return back to your room, or wherever you may be headed to, let me not disturb you further. I'm probably going to hole up in the cargo bay myself, whenever night falls. I've heard nopony suspects a black rat as anything but a rat," He says, chuckling a bit at the end.

Fu-shia Writer

ohh well ello why are you out in the hall insted of your room
when life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.

dashie77

"Well Er.. You see.. I'm kinda.. Here with nopony.. And The Hall is the only place i have to go.."
Pupa explained. Going back under the blanket

Fu-shia Writer

"well um thats not good y dont you bunk with me, that way you wont chatch a cold"

extends a hoof towards pupa

Stryder221

Lorym only gave a nod as she quickly approached her room. However, the tidbit about this stallion sleeping in the cargo hold, as a rat of all things, left her with small feelings of guilt.
It was enough, at least, to make her rethink her intentions on what to do about him as she stopped at the door, taking a brief look around.

"...Are you good with secrets?" She had then asked out of seemingly nowhere, fixing the chaotic pony with a serious look.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Apr 20, 21:13:45
Lorym only gave a nod as she quickly approached her room. However, the tidbit about this stallion sleeping in the cargo hold, as a rat of all things, left her with small feelings of guilt.
It was enough, at least, to make her rethink her intentions on what to do about him as she stopped at the door, taking a brief look around.

"...Are you good with secrets?" She had then asked out of seemingly nowhere, fixing the chaotic pony with a serious look.

"Throughout many years I've held the most secure of them, never telling, nor planning to tell a soul, so I would say yes," He replies, giving her a serious look back.

Peace Keeper

Peace walks around finding something to eat. He then decides looking at a blueberry pie.

Peacekeeper: That pie looks tempting. You know what? Oma get me one

He walks over to the consession that sells pies and asks.

Peacekeeper: May I get 2 slices of blueberry, please?

He notices Elen also interested in a pie, but feels timid to say or even look to her. He continues looking at the pie awaiting for his slice.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Stryder221

2016 Apr 20, 22:12:49 #32 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 20, 22:26:24 by Stryder221
The mare gave a visible sigh of relief. "Good to hear." She had said, opening up her door.
"If you'd prefer, you can spend a few nights here; I trust you to not do anything stupid. You'd have to take the couch, though."

Even though she outright said she trusted the chaotic pony, the look on her face plainly said something along the lines of "don't make me regret this.", right before she stepped inside.
Looking around her room for a brief moment, Lorym set her eyes on the bed, and set the peanut-butter bouquet on the floor right beside it.

It didn't take long for a small brown hoof to reach out and pull it under the bed, at which point the sounds of chewing could then be heard.

Jcfraven

"Are you quite sure? I don't wish to be an intrusion," He says, admiring the interior of the room. His admiration was cut short by the chewing sounds.

"Going back to the topic of rats, do you have any in here? Sounds like it," He comments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Stryder221

"It's not intruding when you're invited. I'm sure." The mare had said.
And as she watched Spectrum taking a look around, she felt increasingly thankful that she happened to have gotten a room with a balcony overlooking the sea.

"No. Bigger, and more noisy." She had said in response to the rat problem.
An indignant squeak was heard from under the bed as it's inhabitant quickly poked his head out, glaring at the mare before noticing Chaos and quickly retreating.

"It's fine, Lei. He can keep a secret."
She had said immediately, closing the door behind them as the colt once more poked his head out, staring curiously at their guest.
"This here's Broken Spectrum, but Chaos should work as well. C'mon, say hello."

Lei's only response was to once again head back under the bed, still staring from underneath and causing his mother to sigh.
"My son's a bit shy around others... Doesn't talk much either. Not only that, there was an incident with our tickets, and now he has to play the part of a stowaway until we set sail, where it's too late to do anything about it."

"Probably would be a good time to tell you my... other name, as well. Lorym. That's the name I was born with, and the one I prefer."

frío

Elen looks at the pie, She walks over to the pie and asks Can i have 1 slice of Blueberry pie please?

Peace Keeper

After just a short time, a pony dressed in a nice dress shirt and tux comes over with 1 plate of 2 slices of blueberry pies to Peace and 1 plate of 1 slice blueberry pie to Elen.

Peace looks at the cake with delight as he munches the pie with his mouth ((since ponies except for unicorns can't use utensils to eat like us)) and smiles at the sweetness of the pie. He can't help but indulge into the pie, not knowing that he is a tinee bit uncouth of how he is eating.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game eventually found the source of the pie and slowly waddled in, attempting to be sneaky. The overfed oversized wolf stood out like a sore hoof as he slowly made his way to the nearest source of pie, a pony eating a blueberry pie.

Space Ace

Sterling Sky gave a sigh of relief as he finally made it onto the ship. It felt like getting through the queue and ticket checks had taken forever.
An exaggeration,  maybe, but it had taken a while. The pegasus hadn't been as prompt to arrive as he would have liked, and ended up pretty far back in the queue to board. Finally taking his mind off of the time he'd spent waiting, he looked around the already bustling ship.

frío

Elen smiled and took a bite out of the pie. Elen eats the rest of the pie then wipes the crumbs of her face

Go Up