Holiday Cruise Ship RP [Sign-in]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Apr 17, 02:57:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

2016 Apr 17, 02:57:36 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 19, 02:13:45 by Peace Keeper
Hello and welcome to the Holiday Cruise Ship RP, where everypony comes to relax and take a break from the everyday life. This RP revolves just ponies and other characters relaxing in a cruise ship. It is a sign in, which means if you would like to enter in this RP you must sign up to enter to play. I will link the sign-up thread. Alright. General rules for this RP is, of course, all forum rules apply. Also this is suppose to be a vacation cruise, so lets not get crazy in the RP with villains, disasters, and other wild stuff. So with some of that said let us continue with our setting.

Sign-uo thread here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15867.0

Hope all of you have fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Equestria Ocean Line, Equestria's best vacation cruise line ((Overused "best of all" slogan)). This cruise line has all the essential entertainment and relaxation every pony needs to feel like home but better. There are endless possibilities to make you happy in this cruise. Our cruise have 5 floors and a below-deck area. To help out with what each floor contains, We have categorized each floor to help you learn our areas of the ship. Here is the set:

5th Floor - Control/Command
4th Floor - Rooms (Males)
3rd Floor - Rooms (Females)
2nd Floor - Entertainment
1st Floor - Shops, restaurant, pool
Below Deck - Cargo, engine, and work rooms

Each floor is accessible. However the control/command floor and the Below Deck are limited areas and are often off-limits. Only by permission is when you can access these areas. There are outside decks you can look out and see the the ocean or just get the breath of fresh air, or to just get under the sun. So come on in and enjoy the cruise. Please enjoy your vacation and we thank you for cruising with Equestria Ocean Line.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game once again was following his stomach and this time it had lead him to the docks and more specifically a large flat crate covered in boxes. Waddling his way over, the hungry wolf sniffed the boxes and went onto flat crate while being eager to fill his appetite.

Having made his way into one of the smaller boxes of food, the wolf had failed to notice the crane lifting the crate with him on it onto the ship's deck, ready for loading into the restaurants.

Stryder221

2016 Apr 19, 05:49:31 #2 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 19, 06:19:33 by Stryder221
It was with a heavy sigh that a large Earth Pony mare set down a particularly heavy suitcase, roughly the size of the average pony.
It was no wonder nopony had offered to carry it for her on the way to her room. Then again... Maybe they did offer, and she just plain didn't hear them.

It didn't matter, the thing would've been too heavy anyway. And not because it was filled with clothes. Good lord, no.
No, other than the "absolute essentials", it just held the two things she couldn't bear to be separated from. Her hammer, and her son, who happened to have packed a little bag of his own. And yes, you read that right.

"We're here, Lei." She had said, watching as the small colt hopped out, stretching his body after being stuck in the case for so long.
The mare couldn't help but smile looking at him. He definitely took after her, with the same, albeit short and scruffy crimson mane/tail, along with bright amber eyes. The brown coat was unexpected, but nothing to be worried about.

And as for the hammer... It was more out of habit that she took it everywhere, but still, what was a hammer-mare without her hammer?
Funny thing, though... She wasn't supposed to bring either, but a favor was called, some strings got pulled, and security got pretty lax around her as a result. To a shameful degree, actually.

Her job of protecting the rich types had it's fair share of perks, after all. A lot of headaches were saved, but it added one when her favor messed up when booking this little vacation in her name only; No others, and far too late to make changes. Hence the need for this little stowaway stunt.

"You did remember to pack a lunch, right? Could be a while before we set sail."
The smaller Earth Pony's grin soon faded, and already the mare could hear growling, causing her to sigh. Great. Something she failed to plan for.
"...I suppose I can go check the restaurants, see what I can bring back. Stay out of sight until we leave port."

Lei gave a little nod as his mother left the room, making a beeline for the 1st floor and where she was sure most of the food happened to be.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Fu-shia Writer

a broad but gentle looking pony exits his room and walks towards the the buffet to grab some food.

"hmm i wonder what they have to eat on this thing.Man im glad i can finally take a brake from all of my work.
when life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper arrives at the dock aboarding the ship. He carries nothing more than two saddlebags of his belongings... which are practically lightweight. He doesn't pack heavily, only the essentials he would need and the things he will REALLY want to bring. He makes his way going up to the 4th floor where the stallions rest. He finds his door and enters placing down his bags to relieve the weight on his back. Finally relieved and not-so-heavy, he looks around the nice room. Very comforting for any vacationer to relax. As he finally took enough time to grasp his vision around his room, he makes his way out of the room closing the door behind him.

He begins to feel a bit hungry. He already ate something earlier, but his hunger came back pretty quickly knowing he had to travel from home to the ocean liner. So he decides to follow a guide and leads himself down all the way to the first floor. He looks around at how large the room is with all the restaurants, shopping and a pool... A POOL!? He definitely was surprised to find a pool on the first floor. Great for when he wants to take a dip. For now, he looks around finding a restaurant and decides what to order, checking the vast variety of cuisines that the ship offers.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

dashie77

2016 Apr 19, 20:57:34 #5 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 19, 21:01:12 by dashie77
Pupa arrived at the dock. Curiously It goes onto the ship. Pupa had no idea what they were getting into So they just Set up a spot in the hall Once They find it atleast. "Perfect." Pupa then trots to the smell of food. "Food!"

Jcfraven

A strange looking pony travels towards a boat of the Equestria Ocean Line, in the form of a flying Raven. No reason to deal with long lines and security checks, after all.

Landing on a railing, he notices a mare traveling to what seemed like the first floor, if he's naming the floors correct. Flying over to her, and getting in front of her, he caws at her.

((I'm assuming you travelled through the outside, @Stryder221. If not, I can either modify it, or you can make it to where you are. Either way, it's fine by me.))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Stryder221

[OOC: It's fine; no need to change anything.]

The large mare soon slowed to a halt, staring at the bird in her path with an unamused look on her face.
I've more important things to deal with.
Scoffing, the earth pony made to march right past the raven, stepping directly over should it not have flown away immediately. Or done something unexpected.

A single raven? To her? She shouldn't have even slowed down at all!
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

2016 Apr 19, 21:22:03 #8 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 19, 21:25:41 by Jcfraven
Finding the behavior rude, Chaos flies in front of the mare again, making a dark, swirling cloud as he transforms into a pony once more, leaning on his cane.

"That was rather rude of you. If I was actually a Raven, I'd be highly offended," He says, smirking at her.

Stryder221

"Raven or not, you deliberately got in my path." The mare said without even batting an eye to the transformation, looking down as she towered over the smug-looking pony.
Again, she made to move past, taking slightly more care as she went around him, continuing on her path downstairs.

Jcfraven

Poofing back in front of her, he leans against a nearby wall, twirling his cane.

"I wanted to talk and make a friend. Here, have some flowers," He comments, pulling a bouquet out of the air and hoofing it to her.

Stryder221

Looking very slightly annoyed, she stopped, turning to face the shapeshifter only to find a bouquet of (presumably) flowers offered to her.
For a moment, she looked ready to bat it away. Only...

[glow=red,2,300]...They look edible.[/glow]

Rolling her eyes, the mare took the bouquet anyway.
"...Thank you."
And with that, she turned right around, heading right back to the third floor.

She spared a single look behind her towards the strange stallion, knowing full well that he was likely to follow.

Jcfraven

2016 Apr 19, 22:06:51 #12 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 19, 22:22:23 by Jcfraven
Following her again, he gets back in front of her.

"You're welcome, and I can assure you they both look great and taste delicious. They're Peanut Butter Flowers," He says, eating one.

"You know, you could enlighten me to your name. I've talked to you and given you flowers. So you know mine, my name's Chaos, unless you want to call me something else," He continues.

Stryder221

The mare let out a sigh of resignation as, yet again, she found the strange one in front of her again. She kept walking, assuming he would keep following, either walking nearby or teleporting everywhere.
She took out a single flower upon hearing their name, deciding to test their edibility herself.

Yup. Tasted exactly like what it said on the 'tin'. Perfect.

Only now, she couldn't help but feel a bit suspicious. This was just a bit too convenient to ignore.
She forced herself to relax after a few seconds. No way somepony with the name "Chaos" was going to bring order by ratting her out, even if he did know.

"...Heavy Hitter. That's my name."
Not a name she at all preferred, but she wasn't all that comfortable with the idea of giving her "real" one to this Chaos pony.

Jcfraven

Continuing to follow like the mare assumed, he notices the weird way she was acting, and got back in front of her, taking off his fedora to reveal his hornlessness, and bowed his head.

"You seem to be rather..anxious or unnerved around me," He begins, looking up towards her again.

"Rest assured though, that I haven't lied to you yet, and don't plan on it. That said, I'm a bit suspicious of that name you gave me, though if it is your name I'm sure it applies very well. If it makes you feel better, my 'normal' name is Broken Spectrum," He continues, putting his fedora back on.

"In any case, given the nature of my entry on this boat, I have no real place to be, thus is another reason I took to following you," He continues, leaving out the first reason.

Fu-shia Writer

he spots the two ponys talking and decides to say hello so he walks over to them.

"hey there hows it going you two."
when life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.

Stryder221

"Don't get the wrong impression; You just seem as if you know more of some things than you let on." Heavy Hitter had said, continuing her walk without pause. "Either way, I have yet to lie as well."
That much was true. It wasn't a name she liked, but it was a name for her, to help fit in with others in Equestria.

"No ticket, I'm assuming." She then stated a bit quietly, climbing the stairs back up to the third floor. "I'm not sharing a-"
The mare sighed with what seemed to be annoyance as another stallion decided to barge in, and in response, she decided to just be silent.

Fu-shia Writer

"oh sorry i hope im not interupting anything just thought i say hi"

looks away sheepishly

frío

(sorry for being late just some drawing got in me)

Elen looks at the ocean calming her thoughts down
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Gamepaw

Game having finally discovered that he was now on the deck of the ship, wiggled free of the food boxes and sniffed the air; salt, fish and pie! The wolf's not-so secret favorite.

Waddling towards the pie the oversized wolf panted, hugging against the wall and keeping an eye out for ponies.

Go Up