Love is in the Air OOC

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarStrike25

2017 Aug 25, 18:15:12 #100 Last Edit: 2017 Aug 25, 18:34:51 by StarStrike25
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Aug 25, 18:09:19Sounds good @Chromestone64 . Also terribly sorry it has been such a long ridiculous time since my last post. Things got busy on my side I never had a chance. If you are still willing to RP, I am open.

As for all, hopefully everyone are still in the RP. The forums are now back and hopefully we are able to see familiar faces again x3 . Also want to do a role call to see who are still around.

@Space Ace
@Thundergirl
@Misty Fly
@MMTfan1
@StarStrike25

I am here ^-^ Just got back into the site today actually, my college finally calmed down (I did not get summer off :( )
I will be very glad to hop back into some pony RP :D

Though if I remember right my OC had not been paired yet either, unless it happened while I was so busy with college and work that I went offline so I missed something... I know I probably missed allot X3 .
I am a hybrid between a dragon and pegasus :3 Hi!<br />Icon by Kistune-Fox on DA<br />My DeviantArt is StardustDragon258<br />PonySona info: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16354.0

Thunder Spin

Whooops I forgot this still existed x3 Sorry I'll begin RPing later

Space Ace

I'm still floating around! Apologies for going off the grid, it's been a busy few weeks with getting exam results and enrolling in sixth form. But it's all out of the way now and I'm back! I'm ready to begin whenever you are, Thundergirl :)

Peace Keeper

2017 Dec 03, 15:34:11 #103 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 19, 02:09:10 by Peace Keeper
Sorry if I haven't very productive in coordinating this RP. Been ultra busy these past 2 months I barely had time to help out.

Not sure if you all would want to continue where you are at or want to do a refresh of the RP. I will also do a role call to see who are still in this RP so we know and plan.

------------------ Deadline December 18----------------

@Space Ace
@Thundergirl
CLEAR @Misty Fly
Dropped @MMTfan1
@StarStrike25
CLEAR @Maplewood
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

is this RP still alive?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

It depends who answers the role call and if they are still interested
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

heya boss sorry work been crazy

Peace Keeper

Ooh man. I feel ya. Same here. Good to know you are here ^-^ better late than never.

Peace Keeper

Time is up and unfortunately haven't heard from anyone else. So... Guess the 3 of us are the only ones with interest in this RP. So we gonna have to get new partners. Me and Maple have a partner planned. Misty, you can choose to partner witg me as well either in group or with a separate character. I have a few OCs you can choose from in case.

Peace Keeper

So... Guess that is just us. If ya guys wanna start choosing partners go right ahead. I have a few OCs Ima put up, then you guys can put yours as well and if you like, you can choose who you want to be partnered with.

MY LIST________

Peacekeeper
-Age 25
-Blue pegasus with black/white mane and black/blue tail.
-Eyes brown
 -wears a black shirt and on occasions a black cape.
- He is from Las Pegasus as a student in college majoring in atmospgeric science. He is modest, timid, and usually positively optimistic. He tends to be shy around strangers but once he gets used to them he gets more comfortable expressing himself. He never has the romantic mindset but likes to make a friend.

Morning Sunshine
-Age 21
-light yellow Earth mare with yellow and orange mane and tail
-Orange Eyes
-She is from Ponyville and works as a florist. She is very kind, soft, and a bit silly. She once had an accident causing her to lose both her hind legs. She had volunteered to take a new breakthrough medical research and was successful in repair and regrowth of her legs. She has become very cautious of her travels but never gives up her passion for traveling around the meadows.

Arco Iris
-Age 52
-White pegasus stallion with red yellow and blue mane and tail
-blue eyes
-looks like hes in his 30s
-He is a retired Olympic Games athlete and had competed in them for 28 years, 7 Games in all. He acquired a great amount of medals, broken world records and successfully created a sonic rainboom. He is sort of a competitive pony in speed, though he is more passive on actual competition than before now that he is retired. He is outgoing, and has made a good amount of friends during the games. Even as he gotten used to see friends come and go, he always appreciate a bit of company, especially giving motivation.

Eques
-Age 7000+
- Brown earth mare with black mane and tail
- Brown eyes
- stands 80% taller than the average mare while maintaining the same body shape. Black hooves.
- She is a the guardian of pony kind and a legend/myth/ooooold mare. She was raised in what was known as Ponyland and posseses a great magic incomprehensible to everypony. Having more history than it can be told, she is a calm, focused, intelligent, and caring mare. She tends to be busy watching over the lands, but is very friendly once she breaks from duty for a bit.

Fuji Apple
-Age 19
- Yellowish mare with red-to-orange-to-yellow mane and tail
- apple cider eyes
She is...well... An Apple; a cousin. She grows apples and bakes pies. Her specialty are fuji apples. Another talent she has is with katana swords. She is a novice in the art of the samurai and plans to only use in self defense, and tricks in slicing apples, to which she like to show ponies. She is very friendly, smart, and curious. She is raised in San Franciscolt and assists her mom in a shop that sells apple related foods. She hopes to be able to gain the knowledge to take the family business forward once the ownership passes over to her.

Go Up