STRANDED (Sign-up RP)[CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39 Last Edit: 2018 Feb 07, 05:11:22 by Peace Keeper
Welcome to Stranded, an RP of adventure and survival.

The plot of this story is to find a way out of the island and also trying to survive while doing so. There will be new places to explore, things to discover, and perhaps some history that may be learned while on the island. Of course in a survival it is nothing without its dangers. The dangerous missions and tasks will not be horrendously violent as to violate the LoE forum rules. Also this RP should last a good while to play around so we won't end it too soon unless until the appropriate time comes in.

Now... This is indeed a sign-up RP which means you will in fact need to sign up and with my permission of acceptance before you can enter roleplaying here. I am not too harsh with jumping in without signing up. Mistakes happen and it is understandable. However continuation of roleplaying without signing up and without permission can have consequences. I do advise signing up first.

The sign-up thread is located in this link here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15483.msg965851#msg965851
Rules are also located in the link.

There is also an OOC thread here as well: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?board=39.0
Any OOC should be posted there. Can be used for RPing discussions or just a hang-out chat thread.

Alright... now that all of that is out of the way, let's get to the RP. Hope all of you enjoy your fun.
This RP will open when we have enough to start.
----------------------------------------------------The Prologue-----------------------------------------------------------------------

STRANDED

Summer morning. It is a day with sunny skies as clear as a glass vase. A beautiful morning to start an adventures out at sea. Waters glimmering of the sun's rays like glitter. Waves crashing to the shores a distance from the docks where other ponies enjoy their beach time and to save a spot to have a fun time. Ponies with surf boards taming the rolling waters to have their fun in the water. Wonder how ponies are able to ride on boards? Oh well, lets just keep their fun without breaking physics stuff. From a radio, news feed comes through the speakers about current events. Princess Celestia visiting Manehattan, The Las Pegasus Dodgers playing against the New Yearling Yankees, and a weather of a cold front moving in for some rain. Might not seem like it will rain from so much sky, but the rain will come in eventually.
A large group of ponies and other guests arrive at the dock to an expedition to the sea for a recreational vacation. The group reveal their tickets and are boarded onto the boat. As everyone got on board the captain finally can set sail towards the sea. The land seems to shrink as the boat travels ever deeper into the vast ocean. Time passes by and the land is now unable to be seen over the horizon. Once more the clouds can be seen on the opposite horizon. Perhaps the cold front that was suppose to bring rain. What was failed to expect is the increasing strength of the rain that will develop into a strong storm. Worries grew among the guests and crew that are on board as they now noticed a small increase in turbulence in the water with waves beginning to increases in size gradually. They notice how much the clouds tower to the sky. Clouds as high as the tallest mountains can intimidate even the fiercest and bravest weatherpony. The captain attempts to turn the boat around to escape the storm but the storm is too fast to flee from. Added to the inability to escape, the waves become stronger and almost halts the boat still. Soon clouds roll over and rain and wind begin to hit hard on the boat. Rocking and shacking the crew and guests try hard to hold balance while the captain valiantly maneuvers the treacherous waves. Unfortunately a wave hits directly on the boat and springs a leak on the boat. Frantically the captain advises to run to life capsules. Basically very light capsules seated for a good amount of members at a time that is capable of being unsinkable even if it was filled with water. The capsules were design to withstand many impacts and always floats upright. There were 7 capsules on the boat and every crew and guest entered in the capsules. From the Plexiglas window they can see how ferocious the waves are as they are rocked inside the capsules. They brace for themselves for the storm.
Hours passed by and after riding the horrendous waves for that time it has died down. The rides in the capsules are now calm and the groups inside are now resting asleep from the disaster. It is now dusk with the sun lowering on the horizon. Clouds have moved on to the east seeing red towering clouds and some lightning. The captain and some crew how appear out of the capsules locate each other from blinkers. They each follow the blinkers using paddles to draw closer. Was about a half-hour of work before they can now bring together and tether each capsule together. However, not all capsules are found. 1 remains missing out at sea and was undetectable to the others. The captain uses a flair in hopes the lone capsule can see and follow it. Unfortunately, inside the lone capsule all the members are asleep soundly, never seeing the flair. The captain tries hard even using binoculars but with no luck finding them. He sighs in defeat and sadness of the fate of the lost capsule. He decides to turn on the main capsule's engines and tows the rest of the capsules behind it in a line. The captain plans to send emergency help to find the last capsule tomorrow. Each capsule also came equipped with a signal where a special radio is capable of receiving the signal. The loudness of the signal determines the distance of the source. However it only lasts about 3 days before the battery runs out.
The next day, the skies are clear and the sun is about half way up to the center of the sky. The group were still asleep in the lost capsule. However, interesting it ends up at a shore. One pony by the name of Cheveyo wakes up and rubs his eyes. He sees through the window and sees the shore. He is rejoiced to be alive and opens the capsule. Such an enjoyable time to be to finally be back on land, but his happiness suddenly turns into confusion. The shore looks very different, practically no sign of civilization. He gets up and sees the jungle-like trees near the shore and to see a large hill ahead. Something he never seen before they left to the sea. He now begins to be worried as he looks around and not a sign of other capsules from the boat. Oh so quiet does it sound, only the sound of waves, birds chirping and trees rustling are making the majority of the volume of sound. Questions boggle his mind. Where are they? Where are the others? How do we get back home? How long will we be lost before anyone finds us? Are we ever gonna return home?

*Each capsule was also equipped with survival kits that can last a group of 6 ponies about 2 weeks with rations, portable shelter, some recreational activities, emergency med kit, a flair gun, a large reflective sheet, a radio transmitter, and a water neutralizer.

---------RP STARTS HERE--------

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepad

(I`m going to be in the boat, not sure if it is still at sea or on the island)

Game rocked side to side lightly as he slept, his pudgy form allowing him so. He was having a good dream, considering what had just happened to him, it was a very good dream.

Being a pet, he was kept in a cage most of the trip, occasionally being let out at feeding times or to spend sometime with his master, a yellow and white dragon named Raven.

He remember as the ponies began to panic, there was too many of them to keep track of and he didn't understand what was happening. He quickly got lost amongst the sea of ponies and was dragged onto a nearby boat, without his master and amongst ponies he had never seen before.

He was hoping to find her soon.

PlatinumJoystick

Joystick woke up. He had followed the crowd, boarding the now doomed capsule and escaping the boat. He had simply gotten on the wrong one, but that stroke of bad luck might have cost him dearly.

Stepping over the others and exiting the capsule, Joy saw a stallion standing alone, and decided to approach. Cautious, Joystick figured the best course of action would be to question from afar.

Standing his ground, Joystick started speaking. "Hey, do you have any idea where we are?"
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Peace Keeper

2015 Dec 21, 03:02:16 #3 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 21, 04:16:04 by Peace Keeper
Cheveyo is worried of his discoveries. He hears a pony and turns around to find the source coming from the pony who was in the capsule with him. He shouts out to be able to hear him.

I don't know. This is not any land that I am familiar with. I do not see of the other small boats or some kind anywhere. We may be the only ones on this beach.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Marble wakes up and looks around*
Marble : huh? wha what is this place? where am I?
Magic...

B-bop

"Why we're out where it's better! Out where it's wetter!" The mare was more than happy to reply as she appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, and casually joined growing commotion at the port.

"We're--!" Her voice trailed off as she panned across the area, observing their new, overwhelmingly jungulous surroundings.This couldn't have been right.

"Well actually," She turned back to the group.  "I don't know where this is..."
"I got rhythm
So do you
Let's turn it on and show 'em what we can do!"

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at Bebop*
Marble : hello there
Magic...

Gamepad

Game whined lightly as he woke up, preferring to stay asleep. Taking in his surroundings he whimpered a little, not recognising anything.

Waddling to one side of the boat, he peered over the edge, looking at the beach and ponies, he attempted to get out of the boat but his pudgy exterior prevented him.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks around*
Marble : hmm mabe I could make a shelter from these trees...
Magic...

B-bop

"Well, hang on,"  Bebop chuckled lightly. "there's a Stage II furball obstructing the path."

With great effort on her part, she heaved said furball on through with her hooves. Hearing a whimper on impact, she leaned down, apologizing to the pup as he tumbled out onto the beach.

"Phew...Alright," She visored her eyes from the bright light outside before readdressing the others, "Does anypony here wanna explain to Bebop what's with the mildly panicked looks around here? Is this our stop, or not?"
"I got rhythm
So do you

Gamepad

Game mumbled to himself and let out a little noise in complaint of the landing. He slowly rose into his patented sitting position, allowing him to be comfier due to his huskiness.

Shaking himself off he stumbled a little and began waddling his way forward, leaving a clear trench in the sand thanks to his stomach.

MrSpyro

Mind Games was just barely capable of standing up. His right leg was burning, and he couldn't apply pressure to it. There were some other ponies a few feet down the coastline, but when Mind Games tried to make his way over to them, he stumbled and collapsed onto the sand, his leg throbbing. He looked over at it, and saw that it was bent at an unnatural angle.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo looks more around and all he sees is trees and rocks, the smell is entirely of sea breeze, the sound is all waves washing and trees rustling. Surely, an uncomfortable sensation of loneliness. Cheveyo turns back to the capsule boat when he starts to spot the others arising and walking up on the shore. He first hears Bebop asking the question and answeres.

It should not be this place. Our return was to be on a dock where we are near civilization. We may have been separated from the others. We may be outcasts of the sea.

He looks down to the sand, digging a thin layer with his hoof as he is unsure what to do. He looks back up and notices a pony injured. He rushes over to help the pony out.

You look in terrible pain. Please stay strong.

Gamepad

Game began waddling in a circle, not sure what to do. He watched as one pony began helping the others. He thought that he would be the most useful and waddled up to him.

MrSpyro

Mind Games couldn't stand up at all the second time around. It just hurt so bad. He looked up at the Earth Pony who had came over, and said, "I don't think it's broken, just dislocated. Is anypony here a doctor, by chance?"
Derp race!

Peace Keeper

I am not a doctor. I could try helping with this wound.

Cheveyo runs into the capsule and looks around for a first aid kit. All he knows is to look for a white container with a red cross on it. He looks under seats, around corners and into cabinets. He finally finds a first aid kit about as big as a briefcase and pulls it out of a cabinet. He comes out with the kit and runs to Mind. He opens it up. He isnt sure what to find in the kit as he never seen a first aid kit or some of the more complicated medical items in the kit.

Hmm... I am not sure of which one of these things will help you. I will give you this case and you can search for what you need for that leg.

B-bop

So, they really were shipwrecked?

Bebop hops down from the capsule. Once all four hooves are seated in the sand, she turns her head to the wind, sighing. She didn't know about anyone else, but after being on that vessel for a while, a breath of air was nice, even if it was...salty.

After a moment of wandering, she eventually joins the other two...and recoils in horror at the sight of Mind's leg.

"Yikes! Um, I don't think ponies' legs are supposed to bend that way..." She winces, trotting around to examine his injury from another angle.

"It's like, well...like repairing an alto." She finally decides, sitting beside him. "Gotta make sure all your springs are in the right place before you worry about workin' on anything else, ya know?"

Not the most conventional explanation...but it made a little sense.

She lifts the pony's leg with as much care as possible.

"Bare with me a sec." Bebop allows Mind a moment to prepare before giving the limb a decisive tug. A dull pop is heard...followed by an appropriate yelp of pain.

"Eureka!"
"I got rhythm
So do you

Gamepad

Game waddled to the ponies, panting heavily from the difficulty of getting through the sand. He wasn't up to being alone right now. Watching them be fairly injured, Game's padding having helped him well.

MrSpyro

Mind Games howled in agony as the unicorn shoved his leg into place. "Celestia and Luna, that hurts," he uttered as he got up. Games turned to the mare who fixed his leg, and said, "Thanks. I probably won't be able to run for a while, but I think I'll be fine."
Derp race!

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo sees the leg being fixed up and flinches a bit when he heard the popping sounds. Though he wasn't the one injured, he gets the sensation of pain on the same leg as he shakes it off.

Good to know of your recovery. Here, I think there is something in this case that may help.
He digs through the medical kit and finds a leg brace. He takes it out and carefully slips the brace on Games.
I believe this helps protect your leg.

He now looks to Bebop.
Thank you so much for helping him.

He finds Game waddeling closely and pets him.
And you must like to help as well. Much compassion you show.

Go Up