STRANDED (OOC Thread)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 00:10:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Welcome to the Stranded OOC thread.

Here you can talk about stuff about the RP or just want to hang out and chat here.

Basically that is it for what goes here. Let the OOC commense.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepad

Spoiler: show
Each capsule was also equipped with survival kits that can last a group of 6 ponies about 2 weeks with rations, portable shelter, some recreational activities, emergency med kit, a flair gun, a large reflective sheet, a radio transmitter, and a water neutralizer.

Do you mean Water purifier?
6 ponies about 2 weeks, or one very chubby wolfy one day.

Peace Keeper

Oh right X3 guess I got mixed up with terms of water purifier (darn chemistry)

Also, lol ha ha ha. Guess the search for more food would be the primary thing before we all lose our rations.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

First off, I'll say this is an interesting RP. Second, remind me of a game and I believe this game is called "Stranded Deep". Third, call me if you want me to join. But it will not be in the capsule, already on land. :P

Peace Keeper

Ah okay. Though unsure when to bring you on board. Best safe assurance is to sign up right now and you can await for the que. Wouldnt want to call you and have to sign-in and miss an opportunity X3

Jcfraven

Not entirely certain when I can go into the play, or how I would(not sure the set up system and such).

PlatinumJoystick

However you want. You can do like Julien did and wait for a point to be introduced, or do like our two recent sign ups and just be on a different part of the island and run into the main group.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Jcfraven

Alright. What time of day is it, and where is the group(if all together)?

PlatinumJoystick

Not sure the exact time of day, but I'm fairly certain the sun is still up, if that's good enough.

The main group (Cheveyo, Joystick, Zealous,  Marble, though I may be missing a couple people) are heading to a mountain Cheveyo saw in the distance, in order to be able to survey the island and have the high ground.

Jcfraven

So I could probably be up there or something. Also, that works(time of day), I asked due to a certain aspect of my OC.

PlatinumJoystick

I don't think any of us would have a problem with you being on the mountain.

Jcfraven

Jcfraven

So I guess I should just not question anything in this roleplay, and leave it up to you guys to deal with the..interesting elements?

Julien999

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Jan 31, 11:59:16
So I guess I should just not question anything in this roleplay, and leave it up to you guys to deal with the..interesting elements?

*put his hand on his forehead* Aaargh.......... I'm not in a good mood, right now...

Badgers don't want to fight, but protect their territory! And now Marble only think they want to attack them...

I mean, seriously though... All they will do, in what I think, is watching the group until the group leave. They want to make sure the group don't do anything bad while they are in their territory (like throwing trash, taking down ALL the trees (a few is okay, but still), or worse, setting trees on fire).

PlatinumJoystick

Oh man, I wish I had an answer for that. I really do.

Don't threaten packs of wild animals should be a rule of thumb for every survivalist.

Peace Keeper

@Misty Fly : Uh... draining magic from badgers? I checked your OC application and she is talented with making paper stuff. No way would I see a unicorn with a specific talent go above doing spells such as that. To me that is the definition of a Mary Sue, and that is a huge no-no. Please... stick near with your OC's talent limitations. Don't go out of her talent doing very different magical spells.

Also seems the behavior your OC is showing seems to upset the others by being just as brave as the badgers themselves, and to be that ridiculaously brave even to 100 of them you pulled out of nowhere (which is a ridiculous and over exaggerated number). Not sure if from your perspective you are making your OC look like a fool thinking she can take them on but can't, or that she CAN take battle the badgers and still return home with confidence. I tried to piece together from looking back in the OC biographies and... really didn't gave me any info on a fighter background.

I have to give you a warning for the Mary Sue.

I know how much it means for you RPing, but you got to keep it linear. Try to make sure you realize what situation you and the group are in. I mean, for sure nobody is brave at literally everything. There has to be a limit to the point they know it is impossible to take on and admit defeat. And also, I am okay with others putting small things to the situations or just adding stuff along the journeys and stuff, but try not to exagerrate it. A big fear I may have is you pulling up something that has a huge affect to the story that you otherwise not asked permission to make it happen.

Just want to point some out in hopes you can learn and build from this to keep you safe from getting in trouble not just for this RP, but also in others you have joined as well. Just want to help you out. Hope you could read all this and think about it. So I'll see you again in the RP. Remember, stay out of trouble ^-^ .

Julien999

I'm not in the RP yet, but I'll say present anyway. xD

Peace Keeper

2016 Feb 02, 01:00:53 #17 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 06, 01:03:44 by Peace Keeper
@Julien999 : wow. You thought ahead. Well since you are another part of my sign-ups x3 . Alright you showed your presence since you posted before my role call.

-----------------------------------

Alright. I want to try this out for every first day of the month. I want to take role of my sign-up RPs (which of you happen to be in more than 1 of my sign-up RPs prepare to see more than 1 call x3 ) I may implement this often from now if I feel it works well to clean up the list. Well... lets get started.

--------------------------------------

ROLE CALL! Any answer to this OOC or post in the RP counts for your participation and call. You got 2 weeks to respond to this role call. Failure to do so will automatically drop you from the list.

@Misty Fly - CHECK
@Gamepaw - CHECK
@PlatinumJoystick - CHECK
@MrSpyro
@B-bop
@NCatherine - CHECK
@Jcfraven - CHECK
@LunarDusk - CHECK
@Luner Frost
@Rush of MLP - CHECK

Gamepad

Another Potato.

Just waiting for someone to come over and free Game from his sand pit.

Rush of MLP

Go Up