Paper Goes In FOALders (Sign up!)

Started by Doomato, 2014 Jul 14, 12:42:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ThePolarAtlis

"so i'm 6 for the time being until some pony can fix it? also why is our mental state not deteriorating if we're younger?"

Doomato

Doomato shrugged, "Wou kan't expwain rhy awicorns supposedwy contwol stoff."

ThePolarAtlis

"well darn then what do we do, super intelligent foal?" Zexa Ask

Doomato

"Aww ownly hop es too thind en adalt."

Aeterna Sol

2014 Aug 03, 12:49:41 #24 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 03, 23:21:30 by BlazingSun9001
Nearby, Blazing Sun and Solar Flare were talking to each other, wondering why Flare is now younger. Then, Blazing noticed a baby foal out of the corner of her eye... And it was talking... Kinda. She can understand, just barely, what he was saying. She thought he said something about 'needing an adult', so she told Flare, and came over. "You said you needed an adult?" Blazing said, now knowing that her best friend, Solar Flare, isn't the only one.

ThePolarAtlis

Zexa Saw the two mares walk up to him and the Super Intelligent Foal.
"wait don't I know you?" Zexa Asked Blazing Sun.

Aeterna Sol

"Do I? If not, the name's-" Blazing Sun is interrupted by Solar Flare. "Can we hurry up?! I want to be 14 again! Oh, and sorry, Blazing, I'm just not wanting to be 4." "Um, okay? As I was saying, my name's Blazing Sun, and this is one of my best friends, Solar Flare." "Hey."

ThePolarAtlis

"yeah you're that pony that does combat training in your front yard. So your friend is also young because of weird temporal rift too... Well welcome to the club, solar flare now wasn't?" Zexa said in a cheerful manner.

Aeterna Sol

"Yup. Solar Flare, you got it right." Flare replied. "... Wait. You saw me?"Blazing Sun looked both surprised and confused. "Either way, yes, that's me. Trust me on this though, don't EVER mess with me. I've been training since I was 7. and now I'm 16."

ThePolarAtlis

"Great." *in a dark and low and serious voice* "now we got to figure out what to do or else we're like this forever...or something".

Go Up