Adventures in Equestria (Sign up!)

Started by Rush of MLP, 2014 Jun 10, 15:06:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Doomato

Doomato threw the magnifying glass into the fire, "Wait a minute..." Doomato squinted his eyes and his face cringed, "Why didn't you ask what a missile was.........   OH! Who am I kidding. Equestria hasn't even discovered science yet!" Doomato laughed insanely. Doomato managed to calm down, "A Peryton, eh? I'm ex-human, ex-pony, ex-human, ex-pony and so on!" Doomato shown Maplewings a silver cuboid looking upwards with a pyramid on top, "Now onto Zeeblezooble. This is the Transportal. The device I made to come here. It's colossal on the inside, believe me!" A green portal projected from the tip, "Jump in, IF YOU DARE!" Doomato galloped straight into the portal. 

hazardtime

Melchiorre arched his eyebrows a bit at the mad pony as well as the peryton.  At least Maplewings was believable, Doomato seemed to be the kind of character that was not just one card short of a full deck, but had in fact lost all of the cards and had replaced all of them with hoofball cards and was now attempting a poker game with them.  That was all up until Doomato projected the portal, and suddenly things became interesting.  Standing up he watched Maplewings, ready to follow her should she decide to follow Doomato - not that he didn't think she could handle herself, but neither did he think leaving her alone with Doomato was a good idea, either.

zendayafan111

Maplewings shook her head but followed Doomato into the portal.
Stay Happy!

Doomato

"OOH! Another person for to show around the Transportal! My name's Doomato, Zeeblezooble!" Doomato put his hoof out in front of him. They were in a silver room with flashing lights and buttons in every corner, there was a console in front with a green screen and an office chair. A camera came down from the ceiling and a female voice projected from the camera, "Visitors I presume, Doomato." It was the Transportal.

hazardtime

Taking the opportunity, Melchiorre as well entered the portal.  Coming out on the other side, he searched for any place that he would be able to hide, if possible.

Zander Slade

Steam watched Doomato and two others enter a portal.
'Ex-Human huh, i wonder if he has meet Zander...... but i have a feeling Zander hasn't been to that dimension yet.'
He had been exiting the store with all of his newly purchased food, when he heard Doomato.

Doomato

Doomato heard hoofsteps behind him as he held his hoof out at nothing. He turned around to see another pony scuttling on the floor, "Zeeblezooble! My name's Doomato and welcome to the Transportal. Nice to meet ya'!" Doomato held out his hoof to help Melchiorre up.

hazardtime

Cursing under his breath that he had been spotted, Melchiorre extended a talon and stood up.  Lowering his hood, he reveals his black-feathered griffon head and green eyes.  His face expressionless he replies, "I apologize if you find my stalking of you unsettling.  Also, your vocabulary is...strange.  What is a 'zeeblezooble' and why do you keep using it as a pronoun?"

Checkmate

Checkmate slowly walked towards the chaos.  It wouldn't do him well to rush, and it may very well sort itself out by the time he got there.

Doomato

"It's my catchphrase! It's more of a catchword!" Doomato smiled. "Greetings, feathered one. May I get you all something?" Offered the Transportal. Doomato near enough magicked a sofa out of nowhere and he was sitting down on it. "Is memory foam! Zeeblezooble!"

hazardtime

Melchiorre simply arched an eyebrow, "No thank you."

zendayafan111

Maplewings started to get weirded out but didn't say anything
Stay Happy!

Doomato

There they were, a pony, a griffin and a peryton. It was just like a book he read, back in the burning library when it wasn't exactly a BURNING library. "So... We can go anywhere in Equestria you wanted to. Scratch that! We can go beyond Equestria! We could go anywhere at any time period! We can even go back to when Celestia banished Luna like a banana!" Doomato stared at the camera and then back at the two new "friends", "We can even go to where nopony has ever stepped hoof! The choice is yours."

hazardtime

Looking over at Maple, Melchiorre beseeches her to answer.  Should she decide to go adventuring with this stallion, she'd probably need all the help she could get.

travis-zenryo

captain general Crimson Shield began to walk through ponyville, he yawned widely as he levitated multiple scrolls around him while walking reading through each before putting them into his saddle bag which clung to his unique armor "all these reports, i need a break, at least things seem to be going well"

Specx

*Sharp bumps the Captain's shoulder* It's only when I see you doing paperwork that I don't mind being 2nd. *Sharp looks at the Captain's armor and then messes with his own neck tie* It's the middle of summer and your trotting around in that wearable oven?

Checkmate

Checkmate walked past, his gaze on his own papers.

travis-zenryo

the captain looked to him "yeah well you know i just feel more comfortable in my armor its not too hot"

Specx

Not too hot? Please, I swear Celestia is trying to cook us alive!

travis-zenryo

2014 Jul 08, 00:22:05 #59 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 08, 00:26:33 by travis-zenryo
he turns back to the paperwork and reports he was looking over "every season serves its own purpose"

Go Up