Adventures in Equestria (Sign up!)

Started by Rush of MLP, 2014 Jun 10, 15:06:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rush of MLP

Rush finally spotted the singer of the song, but by that time he had leaned too far over the branch and lost his balance. His hoof slipped and he came crashing down to the ground with a loud "THUMP!"

zendayafan111

Maplewings startled by Rush shrieked, she quickly flew behind a tree, practically scared to death. She looked at Rush W-were you listening to me? she stuttered.
Stay Happy!

Zander Slade

As he flew he heard a thump and a scream, sighing he flew back to see if anyone was hurt.

Rush of MLP

Rush sat up, rubbing his head.

[Color=gray]"Yeah..."[/color] He said as he looked towards MapleWing.

zendayafan111

Why were you watching me... she said syly while looking down. She was never social type and maybe never will be.
Stay Happy!

Rush of MLP

Rush chuckled slightly. [Color=gray]"Because I live up in that tree. I just so happen to hear you when you started singing. By the way, that was a beautiful song."[/color]

zendayafan111

Maplewings starred at her hooves It is, The song is about my father... she said nearly a whisper
Stay Happy!

chocolatepuff88

pencil trots around canterlot passing hellos and goodbyes to other ponies enjoying the beautfiful sunny day

Doomato

2014 Jul 04, 06:04:21 #28 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 04, 06:46:49 by Doomato
Electrical sparks emerged next to a stack of books, setting the library ablaze; the sparks were closely followed by the Transportal. Doomato jumped out, eyes groggy. Seeing the fire, Doomato rolled his eyes and continued to get a cup of water inside the library. Fire started to spread even further as Doomato left the tree. He stood outside, slowly sipping the water as the entire tree was enveloped in fire."Let's just say that Twilight did it." Doomato trotted through the market. There were faces everywhere frozen in horror, staring at the burning tree. "Too bad that Equestria hasn't established a fire fighter system!" Doomato chuckled, without a care in the world.

zendayafan111

Maplewings paused for a moment, sniffing the air, her deer ears were twitching, so was her bird tail. Fire? she said while quickly flying out of Everfree. FIRE! she exclaimed, she thought of what to do Fire will destroy you.. her fathers words rang in her mind. She quickly gathered up a few clouds over the blazing tree, the light brown winged deer jumped on it several times causing it to rain. The fire was quickly put out.
Stay Happy!

Doomato

Doomato looked up in curiosity as the crowd cheered, it was a brown deer with wings standing on a cloud, "Another species for me to research in Equestria!" He cried to Maplewings, waving his right hoof, "Zeeblezooble to you! Zeeblezooble is my catchphrase! It's actually more of a catchword!" Doomato smiled, cheerfully, "If it concerns you, the fire was caused by Twilight!"

zendayafan111

Oh, i bet it was an accident Maplewings said shyly as she flew down to Doomato. Im Maplewings, whats your name? she asked while smiling.
Stay Happy!

Doomato

"If I told you that I'm called Doomato, it would cause a missile to fly to Celestia's castle." Doomato said sarcastically, "Too bad that it was a joke, I hate Celestia." Doomato still maintained a joyful grin.

Checkmate

Stepping off of the train, the black and white pony adjusted his glasses and looked at his notebook, refreshing his memory on his mission:  secret, of course.  Not even he could know anything.  Hmph.  I'd presume Princess Celestia has a goal in mind, but it must be said, it is unwise to keep it from me.  He mumbled to himself, stepping into Ponyville proper.

zendayafan111

How come you don't like Celestia? The brown winged deer asked. I thought every pony loved Celestia
Stay Happy!

hazardtime

(( Oh dear, I completely forgot I had applied to be here  :I ))

Sitting in the shade of a nearby tree, a shady figure in a full body cloak that concealed all of his features watched the interaction from affair.  He had done his fair share of adventuring across both Griffonia and Equestria, but he had seen nothing like this.  Watching and waiting, Melchiorre simply observed.

Doomato

The tree set ablaze once more, even more ferocious, Doomato looked at the fire and back at Maplewings, "First of all, don't extinguish an electrical fire with water. Second of all, Celestia treats her sister like garbage, she's also stuck up and she lies about controlling the sun." Doomato replied, still not caring about the fire, "Good thing were at a safe distance, Zeeblezooble." Doomato smiled.

zendayafan111

Maplewings just shrugged I guess your opinion is yours i guess. she said not noticing the fire.
Stay Happy!

Doomato

"I could grab a fire extinguisher from the Transportal if it made you feel any better." Doomato said, trying to make sure she didn't flee. Doomato never met anything that looked like that, "Hmm... What species are you, I've never seen your kind in Equestria." Doomato asked, examining her with a conveniently placed magnifying glass.

zendayafan111

Maplewings eyes widened. Oh well I'm a peryton. she said while smiling Im kind of like a rare species around here.
Stay Happy!

Go Up