Unusua Academy, A School For Ponies With Unusual Powers (Sign up first)

Started by MrSpyro, 2014 Jan 28, 20:08:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Checkmate

Indeed.  Of course, then one has to take into account emotions.  That said, I believe I've managed to solve that problem.

Rush of MLP

Checkmate

Emotions are too random and unpredictable, thus, I locked them away.  His speech seemed to confirm this: there was never any pride, annoyance, anger, or even just a friendly tone involved.

Dark Hooves

Dark Hooves wanders silently when he comes across two ponies talking to each other.

Hello there.  ^-^
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Rush of MLP

Rush flinched. [Color=gray]"That is not the best of things to do. Emotions that are locked away can eventually eat away at your mind. And, other than that, emotions are a good thing to take into battle; it can give you a better reason to achieve victory than just wishing to win."[/color]

Rush turned to the pony. [Color=gray]"Hello."[/color]

Checkmate

Hmph.  And with that Checkmate ignored the conversation, the click of chess pieces moving being the only noise from him.

Rush of MLP

Rush glanced back at Checkmate and sighed.

[Color=gray]'So much for that...'[/color] He thought.

Checkmate

Checkmate wasn't truly ignoring them: he was listening at least.  He felt there was nothing more to gain from talking with Rush.

Dark Hooves

Quote from: Rush of MLP on 2014 Aug 13, 01:09:30
Rush flinched. [Color=gray]"That is not the best of things to do. Emotions that are locked away can eventually eat away at your mind. And, other than that, emotions are a good thing to take into battle; it can give you a better reason to achieve victory than just wishing to win."[/color]

Rush turned to the pony. [Color=gray]"Hello."[/color]

//sorry been busy with rl stuff

My name is Dark Hooves, it is a pleasure to meet you. He extends his hoof in friendship.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Rush of MLP

[Color=gray]"Rush."[/color] He said, shaking Dark Hooves' hoof.

Dark Hooves

lozer35

me,spectrum, splashy, and lightning are THE pegasus four !!

PeppermintSwirl17

A creamy white unicorn with large, striking green eyes and white streaks in her red tail and mane approached. She tossed her mane back and smiled confidently. "Hi. I'm Peppermint Swirl. I don't think I've seen you round before. Are you new here? You must be. I've been here for a year so far. Honestly, this place is amazing..." She kept chatting on and on, not giving the others a chance to answer.

Suddenly, she clapped her hooves over her mouth, then drew them away again, apologizing. "Oh, gosh, sorry. I tend to keep talking. I was doing it again, wasn't I? Sorry. So, what're your powers then? And, who are you exactly? Not meaning to sound rude, just - never mind. What're your names?"
Love goes out to all! It is eternal!

Kisses! xxx ooo xxx xoxo

Mizuki

The GM has requested that this thread be closed, so we're locking it until further notice.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Go Up