Unusua Academy, A School For Ponies With Unusual Powers (Sign up first)

Started by MrSpyro, 2014 Jan 28, 20:08:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MrSpyro

Congratulations! If you are reading this, you have been accepted into the Unusua Academy, a school for ponies with powers just like you! Here, you will learn to control your powers (If you haven't already) and use them to their full extent!

You will be supplied with quills, ink and anything like that, so the only things you will need are personal accessories, although if there's something that you want to bring, go ahead.

Yours Truly,

Principal Soulstone

Rules:
1. All forum/roleplay rules apply
2. No killing
3. Don't double post unless you're trying to revive the RP if it's dead
4. And the epic cliche, have fun! :D

OOC and sign-ups:
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10309.0
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

zendayafan111

Stay Happy!

MrSpyro

((Yes i did, it's just i don't want to start until there are about 5 players signed up.))
Derp race!

MrSpyro

((There's only one page in the signups forum. Look for it yourself, you lazyflank.))

((P.S. You're supposed to label OOC chat in an RP thread.))
Derp race!

zendayafan111

Electric Gamer trotted up to Unusa Academy. i hope mom was right about sending me to this school... mumbled Electric looking up at the beautiful academy.
Stay Happy!

VigRox67

'So, this is the place, huh?'

Blaze Burst had just stepped out of the carriage and started walking towards Unusua Academy. At first, she had no intention of even going to this school. However, after a mishap with her magic that burned her house down (for the fifth time), Blaze's mom had finally gotten so fed up that she sent her daughter to Unusua Academy to help her control her magic and prevent any future incidents. After a while, Blaze was actually looking forward to attending school at Unusua Academy.

And now she was standing right in front of it.

As she walked, Blaze noticed another mare standing there staring at the school. She decided to joke around a bit to break the ice.

"The school isn't gonna grow wings or something if you keep staring at it, you know," said Blaze.

MrSpyro

North Wind flew up to the school, and as he headed there, he saw a unicorn say to another unicorn "The school isn't going to grow wings or something if you keep staring at it." North considered for a moment, and dropped down in front of the unicorns and said "Unless her power is making things grow wings."
Derp race!

zendayafan111

Electric jumped when she heard Blaze and jumped. Soon enough she turned into a gray and blue dragon. ugh I need to control my powers :l
Stay Happy!

MrSpyro

"That's some power you got there," North wind said as he stared in awe at the dragon that was Electric Gamer.
Derp race!

zendayafan111

yeah it's pretty nice I guess but I still need to learn how to control it said Electric as she turned back into herself.oh by the way I'm Electric Gamer! But my friends call me Electric for short :)
Stay Happy!

MrSpyro

"I'm North Wind and I can freeze stuff." To demonstrate, he flicked his head at a nearby tree and in a matter of seconds, icicles were hanging from it's branches.
Derp race!

zendayafan111

Electrics jaw dropped. that... Is.... AWESOME!!! said Electric bouncing up and down. She glared at the tree with amazement were you born with your powers?
Stay Happy!

MrSpyro

"I don't know, but my power is nothing compared to yours."
Derp race!

zendayafan111

well at least you know how to control your powers said Electric jokingly.
Stay Happy!

MrSpyro

"Well, that's what we were sent here. Oh yeah, the dorms are mixed, so want to room with me? You seem like a pretty cool filly to me," North Wind said awkwardly.
Derp race!

zendayafan111

sure! she said warmly while slightly pushing up her glasses
Stay Happy!

MrSpyro

"Well, let's go!" Said North Wind as he headed through the doors.
Derp race!

Go Up