Make up a secret about the person above you~ (reactivated)

Started by Kelvin, 2014 Oct 20, 21:07:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FeverishPegasus

Of course :P I'm cruel like that.

Secretly wishes to be an earth pony above all races.
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

OldenEmpire

Secretly doesn't get the reference to T-Bony's rather funny comic, Friendship is Tragic.
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

FeverishPegasus

Secretly is correct about that. I ought to check out comics more often.

OldenEmpire

What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

FeverishPegasus

You are correct :( Besides the stuff I've run into on DeviantArt every now and then, I don't often follow comic writers.

Secretly is a very large fan of comics.

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

OldenEmpire

ScribbleStitch

OldenEmpire

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

Secretly asked me to be put in the comics as the night hero.

FeverishPegasus

Peace Keeper

Nightshade Star

Thunder Spin

ScarletInk

Secretly bought the copyrights on "Les Miserables" by Victor Hugo.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Nightshade Star

Peace Keeper

ScarletInk

Secretly the thief I payed to stole "Les Mis"'s copyright from Thundergirl.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Go Up